XVG Verge

Guys... I has been reed for like more than one week
It hurts

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

well next time don't spend your money so stupidly, k?

Calm before the storm.

250 at the week's end.

Screencap this.

250 sucks, where is my 1000 ?

>tfw I bought at ATH

h-help

At the end of next week.

well at least you can be confident that it will always bounce back up.

So far I didn't make a loss on any sell.

It's going up guys, better buy before it's too late

Hold this until July you impatient fucks, read the roadmap

looks like the launch of a rocket mission lads

have to accumulate more.

Whats the happening on july lad?

Just stop checking on it. Leave it alone if it hurts.
Why did you buy it? If you bought it for long term then you shouldn't be stressing about it. It skyrocketed June 1, then corrected itself after getting overvalued during the excitement of that spike. It's now comfortably sitting around 140, and it looks like it just broke resistance for a bull flag.
If you bought it for short term gains just change your attitude and hold long term. It's about to go up in sats and when btc corrects it will go up in USD, too.

1$ WHEN ?

I'm not a fortune teller, man. Check their website, roadmap and Twitter. It all looks good to me.

do your research:
github.com/vergecurrency/Verge-Blackpaper/blob/master/Verge-Anonymity-Centric-CryptoCurrency.pdf

Holding XVG since 51 sat. Let's go to the moon, boys.

i think it's on the verge

Oh, dad.

Here's the roadmap friendo

1. Whitepaper (ours is a Blackpaper) - DONE

2. Electrum i2p Server/Client - DONE

3. Electrum TOR Server/Client - DONE

4. Produce Electrum Binaries from current client scripts, for ease of use - by end of week, June 9th [Windows clients done, OSX clients near completion]

5. Marketing campaign across multiple crypto services - ONGOING, see below. [Started 1 year ad campaign with Coinomi]

6. i2P/TOR Android Wallets - ~July 2017.

7. Expand Verge Radio to become RadioCrypto, and include in core wallets - Halfway done, Completed by ~ June 26th

8. Add a few features to core wallet, such as coin control, RingCT, update all core wallet libraries like openssl, boost, etc. 8a. New Core Wallet Release - July 2017

9. Start implementing RSK smart contracts [they are in testnet now, ~July 2017]

Didnt you read the fine print? XVG needs the blood of a faggot to be spilled by his own hands before it reaches $1. Which means KYS.