Bitcoin will die by 2024

Trade it now for short term profits if you want, but by 2024 there will be no more blocks left to mine and miners only way of making money will be to charge super high transaction fees.

Ethereum has unlimited coins which is also bad but can survive longer than bitcoin due to the public buying it not having any economic knowledge. At least ethereums transactions will be low

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-transaction-fees-1200-past-two-years/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bottom line, not bitcoin nor ethereum is the future of crypto. A new coin will rise to the top. What coin that is is unknown

next coin will have to have a way to prevent miners from monopolizing control. DCR seems promising but not very popular.

Preferably a new coin would not have unlimited amount of coins to buy but also not limited.

It would need to have somewhere in the middle.

It would need a limited rationed out amount per year to mine so that it's not stupidly unlimited like ethereum and not stupidly finite like bitcoin.

Would you trade bitcoin still if transaction fee's are 50-100 dollars per ?

Bitcoin will be dead in 2024 because the governments will have made it illegal.

>make crypto illegal
>innovation moves to other countries
>other countries are transacting in futuristic technologies while you're playing with sticks and stones and eating mud

sounds reasonable desu

so much fud confirms. Bancor is quite obviously the future of digital currency. incredible how lucky we all are to get it for like $4

>by 2024 there will be no more blocks to mine
OP confirmed for retard that doesn't know anything about bitcoin

You can't stop bitcoin, moron.

It's code

>he doesn't know bitcoin has a limited amount of blocks able to be mined indefinitely

-Sad!

it's ok, it's a learning process. we all start somewhere.

>you can't stop myspace it's code

Well if its uh code then uh we can just just give it a virus!

you obviously don't know anything about crypto.

the limited amount of blocks create scarcity.

just like a finite supply of gold, it creates value.

also miners will still have income due to processing the transactions.

>he doesn't know that more bitoin will be mined until sometime in the 2100s
>he thinks he knows more than most
kek

yes im sure miners will have no problem making 90% less money than they do now. I'm sure they won't increase transaction fees out the ass

news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-transaction-fees-1200-past-two-years/

You can't stop bitcoin, no, but you can certainly stop people from investing in bitcoin by raiding the exchanges where fiat is traded for coins. They're already starting to do this by making exchanges comply with anti-money-laundering law

The exchange from fiat -> crypto is the weak link in the whole decentralization schema

JEFF GOLDBLUM? What are YOU doing here??

digibyte

>2024

Byteball

>what is an asymptote
hi 95-iq nigger

bancor is an ethereum token. if ethereum goes to shit, bancor will go down too. use your head morons

each halvening they make less, so transaction fees goes up

>2024

Forgot pic

>doesn't understand what an asymptote is despite fucking looking at one
i was wrong, you're closer to 80 iq

The idea is that bitcoin price will go up so much by then that even the miniscule amount of btc the miners get will make mining profitable. And as long as there is demand for money that isn't centrally controlled this is sure to happen.

ARK

>still 1 million bitcoins left to be mined in 2024
>"no more blocks to mine"
Projecting much?

when the blocks are full transactions fees go up to force your order through idiot

that's why scaling solutions are being discussed

NiggerCoin obviously

>by 2024
>no more blocks left

>not unlimited but also not limited
What?

Monero for example is disinflationary, it has a fixed tail emission that'll come into effect after some time.

I like those two

Byteball for storage of value
DGB for everyday payment

btw, no ethereum based coin will be "the future"

Hello? Oh shut unthought this was an actual post until i realized it was just another trump poster

>Ethereum has unlimited coins

sounds more like an argument against ethereum

I love how Veeky Forums became a cancerous mix of /g/ /pol/ /x/ and /gsg/

>government made myspace illegal

guys get the fuck off my board

IIRC, part of the Ethereum roadmap (maybe having to do with the switch to PoS?) will result in a stable 2% per annum inflation rate, which will eventually be approximately equal to the amount of ETH "destroyed" when people forget wallet codes, have hard drives die without a backup, die IRL and don't pass it on to next of kin, etc. In that fashion, the inflation rate should theoretically be near zero eventually.

IOTA

>/gsg/
Wait what the fuck is that?

i dont think bitcoin has a future, i think the technology and idea of cryptocurrency will become obsolete in the far future. mostly because i think it tries too hard to be what it is. the world does need a one currency fits all though made by the people and not the government so it would be cool if that happened. i think it would become much more simpler than the current idea and as the world gets more retarded

I thought the point if crypto was to get away from jewish money. Fuck (((Bancor)))!