Thoughts on QRL? (Quantum Resistant Ledger) Pretty Low atm, good time to buy in

What are your thoughts on this coin. I feel like it's a good long term hold if the tech actually works out, the team seems legit. Protection against quantum computing attacks is a something I haven't seen other coins attempt yet. Threw 20% of my holdings since it's low atm just to see where it goes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhHMJCUmq28
talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/unique-use-case-for-elastic/308/3
medium.com/@BlueYard/join-us-on-june-22nd-for-a-quantum-leap-fa7b5aa61cc6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bought last night
will hodl long term
lets see where this goes

Protection against something that doesn't exist. Now that's a winner.

>I don't understand new technology therefore it doesn't exist

OK dumb nigger. Tell me where this quantum computer is that's going to hack crypto?

I don't claim to be an expert on quantum computing, I don't think anybody on this board is, but from what i've researched before investing in this coin, quantum computing is an actual thing and attacks are possible in theory. This vid is extremely simplified but a good into to quantum computing.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHMJCUmq28

daily reminder DO NOT FUCKING BUY ON liqui.io.....

They ask whole coin fee to withdraw while bitrex asks only 0.01 of coin.

This coin was mooning and mooning ... at can start moonng again in next 3-4 hours or it can drop like a brick. =/

Dude. Quantum computing is a theory which means that this coin is theoretically safe from something that doesn't even exist. Do you realize how dumb that is? This coin will be worth nothing within a week.

So it's a coin that has better encryption than the others and rather fast transaction times. What do you have against it?

Okay after looking into this a little more it seems like you're right. I just dumped all of mine with a small profit. Thanks user.

That's like attaching a brick wall to the front of your car and saying you have a better bumper.

But if tx times are faster, whats the problem?

>a light brick wall, fix'd

>I bought at the top, buy my bags please
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*inhales*
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good, you did the right thing.

There are other fast coins that actually have a use. This is just another meme coin that got pumped for no reason.

lol whats next Ayylmao coin, a coin to trade with aliens?

>But if tx times are faster

like every shitcoin this is only true because it hasn't scaled (and it never will)

This coin is a total scam.

"Jomari," who is in their Slack, claimed that Colin of Nexus supported their scam. All Colin ever did was quote "First Quantum Resistant Ledger" because they are lying.

They lie about being the first quantum resistant coin. They lie about having support from Nexus. When called out on their lies "Jomari" told Colin "just messing with you" and when called out further he deleted his Tweets.

Be careful.

PS Even their website looks like a ripoff of Nexus

This same nexus faggot keeps shilling on QRL.

If you understood anything about new cryptos its obvious that QRL is the best investment atm:

1. Not a memecoin
2. actual forefront of quantum-proof cryptos
3. Big investors see it as an "insurance crypto" and pump it
4. Its been out on bittrex for 4 days
5. Todays crash? It went up 10%.

Theres alot of shilling going on for QRL mostly by salty nexusfaggots who are -80% since QRL came in.

>Be QRL
>Trade in Bitcoin
>Quantum computer comes out.
>Steals all Bitcoin.

At least QRL is quantum resistant though!

Quantum resistant ledger will pump every time some news of an advance in quantum computing is announced. Which is quite regularly.

I think it will be worth around $10 per coin quite soon.

Considering the very limited supply its very possible.

QRL Is clearly another ICO P&D scamcoin.

It offers nothing that Nexus isn't already providing. It's sad that people can't even spend 5 minutes to do basic research to find out if they're being scammed.

Firstly its ico was at 4 million

second the token wa only released because the ones that invested asked the devs.

thirdly they will test the strength to proove how strong it is talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/unique-use-case-for-elastic/308/3

fourth they will attend a google conference on the 22nd
medium.com/@BlueYard/join-us-on-june-22nd-for-a-quantum-leap-fa7b5aa61cc6

also this

D-Wave systems.

They use quantum annealing which is close enough to how we think actual digital superposition will work and can solve super server sized warehouse complex maths and therefore conventional computing cryptographics which unfathomable ease.

Google, NASA, and Lockheed Martin have each purchased units for $20mil

>quantum annealing which is close enough to how we think actual digital superposition will work.

Ok then, well I theorize that if lasers can shoot us from satellites then we should start building a force field right now.

These same lying QRL "faggots" keep ignoring the obvious.

To his points:

1. A positive, but there's a lot of non-memecoins
2. Lie. They lied about being the "first quantum resistant ledger." Nexus was way ahead of them. When confronted with this lie, Jomari tried to turn it into some sort of support for the project!
3. Nonsense.
4. So? Lots of coins are on Bittrex
5. CMC has it down over 12%

If you made money on this congratulations. But I'd be very concerned with a lying team member who has proven he has no integrity.

Look at their website - awful close to the Nexus website. These guys are crooks.

lol look at the picture I put before to answer the nexus thing

Iota. Done

fucking 2000 BTC homo whale just ruined my gains. ARGGG