2. Litecoin has segwit
3. Litecoin is drama-free
4. Bitstamp is coming next monday
5. Litecoin is releasing the lightning network next week
6. Smart Contracts are coming to litecoin
7. Anonimity is coming to litecoin
8. decentrilized
9. There were no premined litecoins
10. Neither Charlee Lee (the creator) or the developers hold the majority of coins (eth is being held 75% by creator and devs)
11. Litecoin has the same security that Bitcoin 12. There will be 84 million litecoins and no more. Ethereum will have an infinite supply 13. There is no risk of forking the network (like with ethereum or bitcoin)
14. low fees to send money around
15. The community is awesome 1
16.China loves litecoin

screencap this, and I will show pics of my lambos by christmas :)

>8. decentrilized
let me guess
17. peer to peer
18. cryptographically secure
19. digital cryptocurrency

i-i just bought 8 Litecoins

but good for you!

I just went all in $400... lol. But seriously... I support this post!!!!

>just went all in $50k on Litecoin
No you didn't you fucking liar

PROVE IT!

if ltc gets very popular it will run into the same problems with miner control but definitely it will likely benefit from all the btc drama in the next few months

Good strat. I hold 200 atm.

>segwit
got pumped and dumped, nobody cares anymore
>drama-free
yeah no
>bitstamp
will be a small pump and dump
>LN next week
lies, stop telling lies
>smart contracts
every shitcoin gets that
>user
better coins for that

blahblah yaddayadda

>8. decentrilized
user....

Not OP here... Veeky Forums rules say you must first prove you are not posting from your mothers basement in order to make that request.

bitstamp posted a pic of ltc with lightning strikes what do you think that means fag

>talks about Veeky Forums rules
>has clarify he is not OP on a board with tags

>OP STILL hasnt provided proof
1 btc says you're just that british shill from /pol/ spamming the ltc threads

you retards should have been listen, we told you
I told you
You all have been warned

Now enjoy yous strong iron fist in your ass

eth will continue to fall
ltc will rise and rise
and again

Litecoin is a shitter coin.

"Just went all retard on litecoin"

Can someone explain why the charts for BTC ETH and LTC look identical for the past day?

you eth retards will loose and loose.
Vitalik slowly dump on your heads so you can think you buying dip, and then again and again you will see how vitalik dumps more and more

>Loose and loose
What's with retards not knowing the difference between lose and loose? Is there a foreigner thing with always getting them mixed up?

Sad part it's not even that, even burgers do it.

>salty eth retard even don't know what to attack

I actually think eth is a shitcoin

LTC uses outdate Segwit making it slower than DGB and less security making it prone to hacking like ETH

>loose and loose.
try again senpai

no
but i like what you holding your eth till the ends, retards

>no
... is that it? And you call me the retard yet you dont even have anything to backup your shitty coin? Its a fact that uses outdated segwit making it slower than DGB and has not as strong security as any other alt

Also, who even cares if LTC does get to $100 by the end of the yes, thats like a 400% return. DGB will have a 3000% return by the end of the year

>Ethereum will have an infinite supply

i swear these fucking newfags thinking they know anything

yes, ethereum has no cap, because ether gets BURNED AND DESTROYED when used in contracts and other stuff, that's why it's infinite

because of this, ethereum will never exceed 100 million coins, it will most likely hover in the mid 90's, with the coming ice age, the new ether supply will go down drastically

in fact, if ethereum gets enough use, the burned ether will outscale the new ether, and the supply will go down

massive outflows as smart money takes the gains and leaves for solid ground. Bag holders on Veeky Forums simply hope and pray for more pumping.

explain this burning to me? people lose coins? How does it burn without anyone losing coins/value/money.

Except LTC increased in value today instead of dipping like BTC and ETH

Just switched half of my eth into lite, 330 - call me weak hands but im going on a vacation and I need some insurance from bitcoin drops

Ethereum will always have 100m in circulation. Not exactly limited but not infinite either. It's much better than giving it a hard cap and then having every dapp die when we run out of ether.

Read what i wrote again

yeah but It will still stay under $36 until the end of time

>still has not recovered from dip in early may
LOL

LTC is tied to BTC like all alts. Shits gonna crash like a bitch when bitcoin falls.

When the market is bleeding before Aug1, why will LTC be more attractive than fiat, when LTC will bleed too.

Once BTC gets segwit, LTC will be worth nothing. Its not innovative and it will get eaten up by 3rd gen shit coins who all have unique services attached to their coins. There's a reason why the smart guys never pumped LTC all these years, its a btc clone and thats it.

Good luck mr bagholder

1. coinbase hosts 3 coins to buy. normies know and trust litecoin

2. those illegal sites that people actually use bitcoin for? those sites accept bitcoin and litecoin.

face it, litecoin is going to be the silver and bitcoin is the gold