Digibyte General - Speculation edition

Get in here digibros.

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted
warosu.org/biz/thread/S2439423
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I speculate it's going to continue crashing. I don't even mine this trash anymore as it's not even profitable.

The more I think about this coin, the more confident I feel about it. For full disclosure I will state that I bought 100k DGB at 100 sats and sold 25k at around 2200 sats. I intend to hold onto the remaining 75k for at least one year.

We know the tech is great (and even adopted by other top coins) but we should also know that software is only part of the equation in this market.

What I like most about DGB, and Jared specifically, is that he seems to understand (more than almost everyone else in the scene) the importance of networking, relationships, and personality. This dude is the only white guy shilling crypto in Asia right now and you can tell he's working his balls off. As far as I can see, his life is dedicated to this coin and he has a spotless record when it comes to trust and transparency and things like that.

He is directly targeting 1) Asians, and 2) Gamers. As a holder, this makes me very, very, very happy. Possibly the best demographic targets I've ever seen in the current crypto market.

I sort of rambled there, but I am interested in discussing some of the more neglected points of DGB in this thread so I'll stick around for that (and the memes of course).

TL;DR Jared seems like /ourguy/ and I know his white ass is going to make us Asian rich if he keeps up the work ethic. I doubt he's even hit his prime yet. God bless.

I agree. Big things coming for DGB soon.

I bought at 1400, should I kill myself? I refuse to sell at a loss

True believer here as well, also with 70k in cold storage while I continue to mine erryday. DGB has the tech, the vision, the leadership, the real money comes with partnerships which should be announced this year.

This was my first crypto investment after I hated myself for yrs over missing BTC and earlier this yr for missing ETH. When DGB was first shilled here I got the same feeling in my nads that BTC and ETH gave me.

All hail kek, all hail dgb, keks chosen shit currency.

Hold on it. It will be worth 50k sats at christmas

No man relax. DGB will be at least 50 cents by the end of this year. The technology is great, and is already used by several other big coins.

Partnerships will be announced this year.

i'm afraid everyone will sell by then.

This guy looks like a gud guy. He looks trustworthy. When i look him i feel like i can trust him.

They will.

how do you mine digibyte? and what returns can you expect leaving a computer on mining all day?

Mine something else.

When I started mining DGB it was at 800 SAT and I was getting 160DGB per day.

I stopped when I started getting 40DGB a day and it wasnt worth it anymore.

1 RX480

i have a 970 which probably isn't that good for mining, what other shitcoins do you suggest?

What algo you using? I do Groestl in 1 RX480 and i get about 100/day

Hodling 1266 coins!

Currently mining LBRY as of last night. It works my card harder than DGB for some reason if that matters.

I was using groestl too. Do you use a mining BIOS? I also have a 4GB 480 so you might be getting better gains if you have an 8GB

What do you use for mining? i'm new to this mining thing and am quite keen to get started
electricity bills also aren't a problem

>The more I think about this coin, the more confident I feel about it.
Honestly this.

I use sgminer but I don't know if you have to use something different due to having a NVIDIA. I've only been mining for a couple weeks myself.

I use sgminer with the updated kernel for amd, get it here: dgb-groestl.theblocksfactory.com/gettingstarted

I use the same, getting about 60-80 DGB/day with AMD R9 390 nitro 8gb

>buying DGB instead of ETH

I own 16K dgb, seems like a very reliable longterm coin.
All we need is a single announcement for DGB to return to its former glory.

Do I need a decent computer for this? I have a pretty old laptop with 512MB NVIDIA GeForce 310M and 4GB of RAM. Also Chrome doesnt let me download the nVidia file on that page because its "dangerous".

HODL

17k here and mining

Your GPU is garbage but some coins can be mined with CPU. I think Monero is one of them.

Of course, my friend.
At the end of juli i can free up about 500 euros more to spend on crypto.
Do you think it would be worth it to invest more in DGB?

It says my GPU is GT218, whatever that means. I guess it's not even worth trying.

Can't hate the Tate

Are you me?

>The more I think about this coin, the more confident I feel about it.

Got into DGB when it was >100 Sat and dumped down to 50 Sat.
Talked with the devs and the community, loved it and put all my coins into the core wallet so I won't sell it so fast one day.

Payed out, totally payed out.
I keep holding!

Really happy to hear this.

Another thing that I should have mentioned previously is the branding of the coin.

The name 'DigiByte', the 'Digi' prefix for non-coin things, the logo, colour scheme, and all of that is exponentially more useful than most people on Veeky Forums probably think. This is especially so in emerging Asian markets.

Nice crisp clean memorable and professional image. You can imagine CEO and media types talking about DigiByte as easily as you can imagine mothers and children doing the same.

I figure that the entire crypto ecosystem will, in a few years, be near unrecognizable from what it is right now - DigiByte seems to have the right ingredients necessary for ensuring relevancy.

Most decent (tech + image) alts will probably be solid long term investments though.

Next rise will be around 4000-5000 sats.
Screencap this.

The pools got loaded, I'm bringing in 200-300 per day using a gtx 1080.

Wtf I get 160 a day with a 7970

I have noticed an interesting pattern with altcoin markets lately, and that seems to be a sell-off at 2x and 10x gains. This is something that other Anons have pointed out as well.

Seems like most people riding the hype got into DGB between 200-300 sats and we crashed (corrected) right after 2000.

Now there are a lot of people holding who bought between 1000-2000, and so I expect resistance at 4000 and certainly again at 10000 and 20000 (when the time comes).

Markets are weird.

50k by christmas

June 22nd

Ok u fucking shills you convinced me to buy 10k of this shit. Am i being conned? Also r8 my current blockpholio

>SC

MAH NIGGAH

Needs more ETH.
It's on sale right now.

1.1M DGB firmly in my kungfu grip.

REMINDER

Transfer half of your DGB from the windows core wallet to Jaxx when its finally introduced. This is the safest setup you can have

Wtf I love DGB now

If you haven't invested into Sia yet you're a retard. Was even featured in Bloomberg today.

FUCK YES! I've started with Jaxx but had to use Coinomi as well just to get DGB, excellent news.

What is the value of doing that?

What feels safer? Having all your DGB in your Digibyte wallet where anyone could hack into your backup file or find out your password to take your DGB away, or having at least half iprobably the very best multi alt coin wakket, so if one the wallets fail, you will have half your profit?
Can you teach me how you setup coinomi? Did you send your dgb to the wallet, and then sweep it? Or did you sweep then send? Can you create a backup file to keep in storage?

Is it true coinomi steals your coins?

I keep seeing this date, whats the significance?

Also, I hold 850K DGB that I got at 30sats average. Been holding for over 2 years. I mined a bunch of different coins in 2013 and consolidated everything to DGB. I started seeing all the ASIC miners get more popular and I said I wasn't going to try to keep up, just look for the one I thought had the most potential. That's why DGB. Jared answered a couple of my questions on the Bitcointalk forums and after reviewing where his vision was, that's when I decided to through everything into DGB.

mining with a shitty 6870

1coin/h

DDhrzKCaRrVMFTpAencpvYFkmk94vhGAbR

Broz I work in the NHS improving peoples life everyday... let me dream that Digi will go to the moon

WHY WON'T IT STOP CRASHING

>CRASHING
What in the hell?
Newfags man

Does the corenode wallet take a week to download and sync?

Shit's been open for an hour and it's at 0.04%

Are you willing to put a sharpie up your ass though?

The price is still the same as it was during the big BTC dip.

BTC isn't rising yet.
In fact, DGB was rather steady during the crash compared to most alts.
What's your point? It still isn't crashing. I know it feels bad to buy high but stop checking for a week or two.

Plz no, my eyeballs cant take another.

You're going to make it user

Good thread boys, love the memes but I think we need to actually talk about the tech for a while.
We've become too shilly, and it doesn't really help us to be taken seriously to prospective investors.

Great project, great growth, I expect big things in the future.

On a side note, do we have any projected key dates for Digibyte in the near future?

warosu.org/biz/thread/S2439423

DGB is under attack by moon autists because of this thread

Bro i had to leave my laptop on for 5 days straight for it to fully sync and download.

I'm mining 100+ a day with a gtx 970.

Groeslt.