Tell me about Stalin

Tell me about Stalin.

What the fuck was his problem?

Was he an actual sociopath?

Sociopath is a bullshit term when it comes to politics. You do what you have to do.

Stalin is an epitome of Nietzchean Overman.

He was alpha as fuck.

Trotsky was right.

>right
>privilege

the problem with Stalin was not, unlike many claim, that he killed too many people

the problem is that he killed too few, otherwise the revisionists wouldn't have taken over

His problem was he was surrounded by a bunch of terrorists

But he was alot better at killing than they were

Stalin was an opportunist and a criminal before the success of the revolution.

It's no surprise he used his criminality to govern, killing everyone in his path.

Trotsky was the true heir to Lenin, and an actual communist at that.

>Stalin was the opportunist, not Trotshit

Well, think of a very cynical, intelligent and ruthless and cruel individual that's on a crusade to transform society on a huge scale and views human life as nothing but a tool achieving limitless power and using it for several decades trough a bloodiest century in human history where others of his kind were battling each other whit never before seen weapons.
Now add to that, the fact that his ideology was inherently wrong and that absolute power corrupts absolutely and you end up with the real tragedy. Human sacrifices on a massive industrial scale all made for nothing.

He did a lot of horrible things but he industrialized Russia. It took him 30 years to do that and the Tsars couldn't achieve the same result in two centuries.

He had an inferiority complex and projected that on the entire Soviet Union, he wanted to industrialize as soon as possible, he didn't care about anything else so he collectivized agriculture when initially the rallying cry from the bolsheviks to farmers was that they'd get their land back and 'own the means of production'

>Well, think of a very cynical, intelligent and ruthless

Just like me!

don't you have any newspapers to sell?
Veeky Forums is a stalinist board

>Human sacrifices on a massive industrial scale all made for nothing.
you're thinking of Mao's China, Stalin atleast got shit done

Stalin succeded, the fact that the nazis were beaten proves that. Without him they would have been utterly crushed.

He rode the reforms Tsar Nicholas had been implementing. Russia would've industrialised regardless.

>kill all your high-ranking professional generals during the purge because paranoia
>lose a war to fucking Finland with a 10 to 1 ratio in favor of finns
>get betrayed by Hitler
>because you purged all your generals that knew their shit, resort to zerg rush tactics resulting in twice as many deaths as the germans
>win the war at the last minute thanks to US land lease
>permanently fuck-up Russia's gene pool since you massacred all the good men in the war and left only the backstabbing bydlos that hid behind the backs of their comrades and later gave birth to the degenerate vatniks that pollute modern Russia
>BUT HEY AT LEAST HE INDUSTRIALIZED RUSSIA THAT MAKES HIM A GOOD BOY HE DID A BIT A WEE BUT THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS YOU GUYS
You tankies make me vomit.

Neck yourself. Neck yourself so hard. I hope you just hang there untill the neighbours complain about the smell, and the police found you hanging from your own doorknob, you pathetic little shit. Do you think you have the right to anything? The only rights you have are those given to you by people that do not realize that failiures like you even exist. And stalinist. Oh, I bet you're a great comrade. Except we both know you're just a leech that feeds off of your own mother, and even she is growing tired of your autismal self. You disgust me, not because you are living in your own filth like a swine, but because you are too mentally unbalanced to realize it, and go around proclaiming your own superiority on Veeky Forums. Do the world and favour and blow your brains out. At least the insects will get a carcass to feed on.

he was a normy who lost all warm feelings for humanity, people like beria were the socios

Fucking Stalinist memes
>Stalin succeeded, the fact that the nazis were beaten proves that
The fact that Hitler even made it to Moscow is mindboggling and is a direct result of geopolitical idiocy and military recklessness of gigantic proportions
>he industrialized Russia
Somehow all the other normal countries industrialized while enriching their citizens instead of mass murdering millions of their own civilians. The whole world fucking industrialized during that time, Russia was one of the top 10 economies before the revolution and was already on its way (you know the communist revolution was done by factory workers and military right?). No reason to believe they couldn't industrialize the normal way.
Exactly like you. Now go do your homework.

t. buttmad Trotskyist

>russian revolution was a beta uprising

Ultra-manlet with a squeeky schoolgirl voice, smallpox scars and a personality of a sociopath.

he was 5'6, 90% of world leaders were manlets
lanklets btfo

>all
>professional
>lose war to Finland
>human wave meme
>muh Land lease

Yezhov was 5 feet, compare him to Stalin.

Still pretty manlet-ish.
Prob because he was from Georgia, and they, with Armenia, aren't famous for their height after all.