Why some Bashkirs have red hair? were they celts?

Why some Bashkirs have red hair? were they celts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>all redhair are celts
They just have similar genes with celts that causes redhair

they also have the haplogroup r1b, coincidence??!!

The map doesn't address the preponderance of red hair in the Kurdish community or in Uzbekistan. Legend states that the gene was either brought by Alexanders men or the Norse penetrated a lot further than they were given credit for.

south of italy has surely more than 1% red hair, if you don't count calabria

>or the Norse penetrated a lot further than they were given credit for
We do have evidence that they reached the Caspian and raided Persia.

More likely the Proto-Italo-Celts managed to spread their genes to surrounding groups before they left the steppe.

kurdish ?

Fucking Normans get out reeeeee

Anecdotal, but my great uncle from Campania has red hair.

This map puts it as high as 6% on average for the whole country. I don't know if it's accurate though.

My hair is brown but my beard is red. I think some of my Latvian ancestors had red hair

Scythian blood.

1% would mean 1 out of every 100 people, right? That's not even an insignificant minority desu.

I'm a Galician who grows a head beard. But all my other hair is brown. Am I Celtic? Wtf everyone said galicia was suebi

Red beard, fucking auto correct.

no

the people living in galicia before the suebi were celtiberians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtiberians

Proto-Celts*

Pole here, I have red beard, black sideburns, and blonde moustache.
And I know a Serb with similar facial hair colours.

It's just one Finnic people called Udmurts with red hair, not their Turkic neighbors.

I'm aware, I just never really believe the Celtic meme.

We don't look it, as far as Iberia goes were 'Slightly' taller, fairer in skin and hair, with light coloured eyes being more common.

Though compare us to anyone from the south I guess it'll look like night and day.

Well compare anyone from northern Spain to southern Spain and it's like day and night.