I fucking told you to buy the dip

>ETH and BTC mooning again
Did you idiots learn your lesson yet?

>That's just a bull trap, it's going to crash even harder!
Yeah, ok. And then it will shoot up even higher. When will you fools learn?

>I fucking told you to buy the dip
I tried. It was at 265 at fucking coinbase wasn't working

>I fucking told you to buy the dip
>tfw you chicken shitted out and just held
FUCK EVERY TIME

What can I say? I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE DIP.

ALWAYS BUY THE DIP.

Tangentially related, my local BTC sellers at the +10% margin at their prices.
LocalBTC is even worse, 20% net margin.

Thank god its back on track....is it though?

This happens every month. Yes it's going to keep going up. It may even dip again, maybe, but it's still basically just going to keep rising.

ETH always goes up about 90% then down 20-25% from the top before stabilizing and repeating 1-2 weeks later. People forget that 25% is like $100 now so they panic.

>Not keeping your funds for the real dip on august first

STOP SAYING MOONING
MOONING IS WHEN SOMETHING GOES 1000% OR SOMETHING

IF IT DOUBLES, IT'S JUST GOING UP

i dont have anymore cash to buy crypto with

if i hadn't a daytime job where i dont have access to computers, i would have sold my stash and bought the dip

maybe i should move 20% of my stash out of cold storage and into bittrex so i can trade with it, desu

but yeah, i sincerely hope nocoiners bought this dip, in a week or two, even 500$ will feel cheap

Who cares, US govt about to ban crypto

This man is correct, I'm sorry. Bunch of newfags here have never actually seen a real mooning.

tbqh i think ethereum will moon hard when bitcoin forks, if it works that is

there's just not enough usdt on most exchanges to bail people out, so they have to take the next best option, eth

I know.

ETH is currently sitting at the price it was like 2 days ago and people are calling it a crash.

all i read was that you are unsure of how the US govt works. gotcha.

>This happens every month.
more like every week

Yeah well I listened to myself instead and bought LTC and youre calling me an idiot. no need to be rude since everyone who bought the dip will be making money. to be fair as of today I noticed that LTC followed ETH harder than BTC

Nah that's not a dip like today. Today is a monthly dip.

Nice long-term hold there pal.

With $255 ETH you could be up 30% today right now.

I really wish i had more money to invest. I wanted to buy that dip so badly..

Next time

coinbase cucked me

sold at 380 bought at 315
am i going to b-be ok

next stop, >3000

>I'm broke but told everyone I know
>Nobody bought any ETH
Welp

realistically i dont see ETH going above $450

however I can easily see BTC going back to 3k

Same here. Eventually settled for a $314 purchase but still pissed about getting locked out of that dive.

buy BTC on august 1?

ETH will likely go to $500 and stagnate.

Pretty much this. Eth is a scam but there’s no reason for btc not to go above 10 million by the end of the year

doubt you will see bitcoin going back to 3k anytime soon, not with the coming fork 1 aug

you'll be lucky if it actually keeps it being above 2k

BTC is dinosaur grandpa shit.

ETH is the future. The >scam meme is funny though.

>doubt you will see bitcoin going back to 3k anytime soon, not with the coming fork 1 aug

can I screencap this when it goes back to 3k my senpai

So do we just use the term mooning now to refer to anything just currently going up? I though it had a bigger meaning.

Mooning means something is going up 1000% or more.

Which, everything will be this time 2 days from now.

Gotcha.

How do you know things will go up?

I know but I'm day trading so my positions with ltc was short for today because it historically falls much slower than other main coins. ETH would have been much better but I personally did not feel like I could evaluate ETHs value, and honestly still don't. I'm okay to jump on the upward trend and sell fast before it looks like falling but that wasn't the case for me today with ETH. I am not saying ETH won't surpass LTC tomorrow in % upward but today I just felt it was too volitile and a hell of a gamble. I hope you and other anons came out ahead today, but I feel like your 30% number is exaggerated because it's unfair to compare optimal historic buy ins and sell outs against my real trading. Earlier today I shorted LTC for ETH but quickly switched back and don't regret it.

Maybe some people made 30% today but I'm moving on upwards of about 10% after feels and that for me feels like a solid days work.

Well BTC didn't suffer from a dead cat bounce so I believe it will go back up

It's a dead cat boys, don't catch the falling knife.

GUYS I JUST BOUGHT FOR 1k€
ITS GOING DOWN AGAIN

YOU TRICKED ME

>scam
>has major Corporate lobby machine behind it
Yeah no Bitcoin is going to fail because it is used for trading drugs and avoiding tax.

You idiots have been saying this BTC fell to $900 from $1200.

You say this literally every single fucking time with no exceptions.

Will you ever learn that it's not a dead cat bounce, but a simple correction? We correct and then shoot up again and correct yet again.

It's so goddamn easy...

People have been saying this for the past 7 years.

>I feel like your 30% number is exaggerated because it's unfair to compare optimal historic buy ins and sell outs against my real trading
Everytime ETH drops $15 my Gdax account buys 1 more ETH than the number it bought at the last $15 so I'll be averaging down until we shoot up again.

And now your "land of the free" is pushing regulation.

I don't live in Americlap mate.

eth real value is much lower than it is now.

*cough* LTC *cough*

$300 was the breakthough moment
ETH is going vertical by eoy, expect $1000 and beyond

Nah the hardcap for ETH is $1000

>Implying

>Nah the hardcap for ETH is $1000
>i make stupid statements that have no basis in reality

Coinbase cucked me
Kraken is waiting for verification since april
Gemini is gay
Localbtc is still at 4k

Every new investor goes through 3 stages. During each stage most of them stop investing:

1) They buy the ATH, then panic sell the dip.

Most of them quit. Some of them learn better.

2) They buy the ATH, but know better than to sell the dip. They're pissed at themselves they didn't buy the dip.

The anxiety here becomes massive. You cope with your lack of hands or you quit.

3) You buy the dip, then it keeps crashing, because you don't know to wait for the dips bottom and a safe increase before you buy the dip.

i.e. you wait for the dip to BEGIN shooting back up. Some people here quit because they think it's utterly unpredictable simply because they have to approach this in terms of anticipating the emotions of others instead of using math or something.

The truth is there's an art to irrational investment as long as you are able to anticipate the collective emotions of the market based on being honest with yourself about how YOU feel.

>applied to gemini 2 weeks ago
>desperately waiting on verification as I see ETH in the mid 200's
>It shoots back up to 330
>2 hours ago get an email
>Hey congrats you are verified!
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THANK YOU FOR THE SUB $300 ETH YOU FUCKING BABY HANDED SHITLORDS

I like this idea because when I think about that you'd be maximising your profit with only one simple belief and that is that the market will trend upwards, or at least return to the baseline you establish. I'll add this idea to my list of tools, thank you

>bought at 330
>LOCKED IN due to waiting for the transfer
>can't sell even if I wanted to

Holy fuck that dip was nerve racking.

Most of us are first-time investors because of how fast crypto is going.

Read: It's not that most people don't learn. It's that most people are learning.

Honestly $333 is my favorite time to buy right now.

Pro mode:
Buy the dip, buy the tip, buy the ATH or diediedie

Whale mode:

Do this with a group of people

>mfw when bitcoin closed up

It was fucking hilarious watching people shake out. Even as a newfag I could see a dip coming. Bought my first bunch of ETH and BTC today.

can't I just be a nigger without you rational people fucking up my shitposting?

in all honesty, I'd be balls deep in ETH right now if I wasn't waiting for fucking verification on kraken.

>coinbase down just as BTC dropped to 2050, then came back online @2200
Wow, what a (((coincidence)))

I'm new at this. What's better than Coinbase?

Gemini, but expect verification to take a long time

do you think next week will be to late to buy in the dip ?

dip ended 6 hours ago

Fucking this. Got on my PC to buy right when it passed $2100 on the way down. Fuck Coinbase with a cactus.

this. There's soo much money to be made with a few fucking parameters being set.

Good, now buy before we hit $500.

I bought in at $80

you didn't need to tell us that you were a newfag, it was obvious when you thought that was "the dip" and you bought in

have fun, we're going down to the real dip now