Which altcoin would you bet on to turn 1 btc into 10 btc within 6 months?

which altcoin would you bet on to turn 1 btc into 10 btc within 6 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

tangleblog.com/2017/06/15/the-tangle-is-safe-a-commentary/
explorer.zcha.in/blocks/0000000021996b8f15d747be293d312303daabad64c5dca82d3888b527596b94
xmrchain.net/tx/9a804d7792fa8039de44de49cd421127b690cb1b8a02c3d5fc4dbef413200986
decentralizedcapital.com/
etherscan.io/address/0x61C808D82A3Ac53231750daDc13c777b59310bD9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UBIQ

LBC

Redd or Litecoin

UBQ seriously looks undervalued atm.

LiteDoge. It's at 5 sats right now and gonna moon any day now.

Piece of shit has done nothing but go down since the fucking second I fucking bought it ass shit garbage coin

BNT

1ST, Verge, Golem

BNT Bancor. No fucking doubt.

XBY is heading for moon in 1-3 days

iota or zcash.

How does anyone even begin to assess the value of an ethereum clone with zero unique applications that used to be called ""jumbucks"""? This whole crypto bubble is about to crash and burn, isn't it

ANT or NEM

>everyone giving completly different answers

DGB obviously

Litecoin will give you big returns and almost no risk if you have the patience for it.

Besides litecoin every other coin will always be a huge gamble

Get rid of your IOTA bags while you can. Too many tokens are held by a few big players. They will be distributed to companies like samsung, apple, etc once the tech is ready. Your few bags won't interest anyone.

>the most unoriginal coin, literally useless once BTC has SegWit

>safe investment

I can't even find a fucking meme for your retardation

IOTA
It actually has real world apllications and major company backing

UBIQ and DCR

Stop shilling and inform yourself. It is literally impossible for IOTA to become x10

>Too many tokens are held by a few big players.
how is the different than any other coin? they just hit bitfinex on tuesday and are still in their infancy. distributing iota to those corporations is completely in line with the coins purpose. why would that decrease its value?

Why?

>LiteDoge. It's at 5 sats right now and gonna moon any day now
actually looks more like it's about to shrivel and die

> test wallet released today
> ICO still going until 25th
> can still buy in for 15% discount
> you faggot still havent bought

why do you hate money, user?

The issue I meant was more regarding the ratio of tokens you hold / the whales hold. Companies will buy in for millions but in that ratio your coins would only be a few cents.
Also I wouldn't call it infancy when they are in the top 10 market cap, trade their token via Yassin for 1.5 years and have literally a major technical crisis on their hand right now where the system doesn't work as expected

This

BNT easy. Next question

Well, what's the ICO?

Litedoge is LOOKING GOOD, don't trust the naysayers on /biz.....

UFO already did that in two days.

>The issue I meant was more regarding the ratio of tokens you hold / the whales hold
how is this different from any other coins? my coins will be worth more than a few cents. correct, they have offered trading on their slack while they've been in development. they're still in their infancy, which is obvious if you read anything about them.
tangleblog.com/2017/06/15/the-tangle-is-safe-a-commentary/
this doesn't sound like a crisis to me. they claim everything is working as expected. what are you referring to?

UBQ by far, easy to get, limited supply, no premine, no ico, etc.

Also Digicash Bank digits which has INSANE potential and is relatively low-key

He's talking about Wagerr dumbass.

Do you live under a rock?

ETH
IOTA but in 1 year.

anyone from #coincentral?
>coregame please respond

>The Crypto Capital Corporation is a licensed, regulated Financial Institution based in Panama City, Panama.

No thanks

ESP

2 year ltc is going to 0.1 imo

>ETH
>post-bubble

he said 1 to 10, not 10 to 1

iota by hanukkah.

XSPEC

Or ADK.

Privacy focused coins will make a surge once these new investors realize open ledgers are not as anonymous as they were told.

SWT

and for the non-peasants, zcash.

>Wants 10x gains
>recommends zcash

lol, monero will far outpace zcash. But for short term big gains gotta go with something that's new and undervalued, hence ADK and XSPEC.

Most of the ones listed so far seem like the past few weeks pump and dumps.

what advantage does monero have over zcash? zcash software is immatute, but monero has shitty software AND horrible outlooks
taking them 5 years just to implement multi-sig.

and the fundamentals of zcash are much better for anonimity everyone agrees on that

flush yourself down the toilet.

explorer.zcha.in/blocks/0000000021996b8f15d747be293d312303daabad64c5dca82d3888b527596b94

xmrchain.net/tx/9a804d7792fa8039de44de49cd421127b690cb1b8a02c3d5fc4dbef413200986

Look at the blocks, now which one is more anonymous? The one that publicly displays your address and amounts, or the one that has unknown amounts and unknown addresses? Nobody uses the anonymous functions of zcash.

>explorer.zcha.in/blocks/0000000021996b8f15d747be293d312303daabad64c5dca82d3888b527596b94

it doesn't matter how many people use it anonymously, because when someone does use it anonymously, nobody knows who it was

Are you gonna trust us fags who are unloading our bags or are you gonna trust kek himself?

DEEEEEGEEEEEEBEEEEEEE

decentralizedcapital.com/

They're based in the UK what are you talking about

ANS for sure. Chinese government officially supports it and is setting it up to be on par with Bitcoin.

UBQ is without a doubt your best bet for a 10x in 6 months, it's the single most undervalued crypto right now.

ANT

Idiot. IOTA already has the 6th biggest market cap. The chances of it going x10 any time in the next 2 years is non-existant.

Mooncoin did it in 18 days.

This.
Bought in huge during the dip.

Nxt and sys

Stratis

I have a small amount of Monero, but it's been moving sideways for a while. It has not been a big gainer.

ECC

Within 6 months? 1 Btc into 10 Btc? That's literally nothing. Within 1 month, UFO will turn 1 BTC into 100 BTC. Get in on UFO now before it's above 20 sats.

ETHEREUM. It's still considered an altcoin until August 1st.

INFX

Buy SYS.

Why? It have normie backup, and normies are coming (not shilling)

hurry up with the normie money to keep the moonings happening

Maidsafe

Its only a matter of time.

DGB hodlers will be filthy rich in two years.

this. iota 10x by Hanukkah.

Capricoin (CPC) will triple within 3 weeks. I have whale friends who are currently gaining positions in it

Screencap this if you dont believe me

RDD will definitely pump on before the next news.

Do we know the same whale(s)? Buddy of mine mentioned it and told me not to ask too much, just buy and hold for a couple weeks.

etherscan.io/address/0x61C808D82A3Ac53231750daDc13c777b59310bD9
f2pool stop payout ETH 17 hrs 53 mins already
13,774.52 ETH ready for sell

Only I'd you're looking at the most idiotic measure of all - market cap. Yes, they have a shit ton of supply. But, if you were going for a global scale wouldn't you create a ton of non divisible coins that can slowly spread across the masses while taking over peer to peer payments with 0 fees? You do your part and the world is a better place through transfers of assets. It's actually brilliant.

BitBay. Unironically. Quick Rundown pic related

Looks more like memes than anything. They don't have any good system in place to achieve physical item verification and escrow except the reputation system.

Prolly
DGB
Sys
Foldingcoin
GNT (Once Brass hits the mket)
Gridcoin
Bitshares

Not even joking, DGB.

MOON or ESP2

Unsure man best of luck. I'm backing BAT because the technology is rad, and I use Brave Browser.

NuCoin is going to moon any day

That and Starcoin is looking very good longterm

DARCRUS. Trust me, you're getting in early. $6M market cap. One of the few projects that already has a paying client. Similar to FACTOM, which is at $250M market cap now.

iron hands dont fold

MakoCoin is rising fast

Also hearing good rumors about Stealthcoin

This, I have been bullish on it for a while now. With government support I suspect they are priming this to be a media/popular attack on BitCoin and Eth. Traded very heavily in China and Asia and is seen as the up and coming Asian coin to take on the monsters.

Never underestimate what a centrally run economy will do (invest) to get a piece of the world stage.

Byteball is where it's at.

Goybit is doing well

>seriously looks undervalued atm

Could you elaborate on it? I read their paper and website But not sure I get it. Isn't it a lot like eth or ant?

What about mercury token? Also worth buying?

Also who is the customer they already have?

It's closer to Factom in the sense that it provides a specific service for a client rather than being a one-all platform like ETH. I don't rememeber the name but the first paycheck from them, 10% was used to buy back and "burn" the token. Join the slack channel, things will become a lot more clear.

You answered yourself, you mongoloid bagholder.

Can you sell me on GBYTE?

I heard something similar.
Was told they were having an announcement coming out next month about some company partnerships and other shit.

I grabbed some just in case.

It will be Bancor, BAT, and Waves (1.0 soon). BAT and Waves simply pay you to use their coin, and Bancor is a huge hub for ETH based tokens. The most profitable niches are fulfilled by these cryptos.

not really desu, I just pretend to shill it in the hopes there are any arguments against it, because I never see it discussed.
It has a good, normie-approvable wallet, decent service integration and basic contracts/bots, gives you free coins by holding btc in your btc wallet, uses a DAG instead of a blockchain, and has an anonymous p2p fund transfer feature (blackbytes). Overall, I think it looks quite good. I really like the distribution method especially, which isn't novel but feels a lot more fair than other options.

Byteball