We laugh at newbies that couldn't handle the dip

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocompare.com/coins/eth/overview/USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That chart looks clean. Mind sharing the link senpai?

dead cat bounce yo

what does that mean?

hai

cryptocompare.com/coins/eth/overview/USD

dip's not over yet... i hope, cuz i'm still in the reds mostly

It's not a dead cat bounce you faggot

i hope all nocoiners actually bought this dip, next stop is 500$+

Lol it's not a dead cat bounce idiot. it barely fucking dipped at all.

still in a downtrend niggerretard

>TFW 440eu in the plus

>Sem Título.jpg

hi my fellow br

Is it actually over?
Buy back in?

>over
>buy back in
What did he mean by this? Buy high sell low?

>do exchanges even sells to BR? That's asking to be scammed by a monkey

It's still red you stupid tard.
Nothing's saying this is over.

It's going to dip down a little bit more after this small pump. Probably to around 1.25 btc.

>Buying after the dip instead of in it.

I'm fucking leaving this board. You people are all idiots.

And this current pump probably won't go above 1.45 btc.

People were talking shit about this dip as if ETH was going to die. But the weird thing is that the ETH and BTC charts look almost EXACTLY the same. Like I know this shit is correlated but I have literally never seen more correlated assets in my life, especially considering how different the fundamentals are. Are we being played by bots?

The more people buy bitcoins on bittrex -> the more people will buy shitcoins on bittrex. Why else would anyone buy bitcoins from bittrex?

Basically every altcoin follows bitcoins ups and downs.

Yes it's because of bots. People have them set up to sell their entire portfolios when BTC drops and buy back in and since everything is linked to btc the charts look the same

Not bots. Whales.

How come LTC made gains today though?

yeah, I posted screenshots earlier this morning from coinbase that basically look identical (except for actual USD value) over the last 24 hours. It's uncanny

Arbitrage and orders not being pulled fast enough. If you can withdraw to fiat via ETH and BTC, they are always going to pull each other down in a panic.

It's still in the dip. Down $50 from ATH on coinmarketcap.
I was specifically asking if it would continue to go down. Does anything point to it, what is anybody else doing, etc.
Instead I get tards that spaz out over nothing.

this makes total sense.

This is also the main reason I bought a shit ton of ETH. BTC and ETH are going to remain the main endpoints of FIAT COIN conversion.

Every coin that has a trading pair with fiat and each other will be correlated.

look at this newfag using some lingo he picked up last week.

SPOKE TOO SOON
HERE COMES THE THIRD IMPACT

if you zoom out to over a week ago its up. By a fucking lot.

Bull trap. Bancor will be offloading a shit ton of eth, as will every other ico company. They'll artificially keep the prices up. Easy money to be made, if you have balls of steel.

And it'll continue to rise after coming back from this dip.
I've witnessed it plenty of times.
The question is, when to buy back in? I sold higher than it is now, the buy high sell low meme is old.

>barely dipped
> -25%
>(((barely)))

The real dump beginning @2400 btc, no need to thank me.

lul right what a fucking faggot

this board is fucking HILARIOUS

LMAO

25% is nothing in crypto

>was at work when it was under $300
>it is $330 now
should I even bother

It dipped a little again but it's somewhat steady.
I personally think it'll continue dropping a bit. Ready to pull the trigger but it's probably not as important as I think.

Pic related is the bitcoin market in Brazil.

> -100% is next to nothing in crypto

Yeah ok bud

nigger please

*inhales*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your last chance to sell kid

Are you @CryptoKang ?

>dead cat bounce yo
boomer stock bullshit that doesn't apply to shitcoins yo

Start laughing after it fully recovers.

The worst thing about this board is that 80 % of people are just trying to reassure themselves with every post.

>LOL look it was just a dip, r-right guise?

Like it has now?
The charts don't lie. Everything has bounced back quite a bit.

if you throw a cat off a building and it hits an awning on the way down, it's a dead cat bounce, and you shouldn't expect the cat to bounce back up

Dumb fucking analogy.
No idea who coined it.

Speaking of, where's muh DeadCatCoin?