/zg/ Zoroastrian General

In this thread, we discuss about the True Aryan Religion and its history.

Other urls found in this thread:

differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/culture-miscellaneous/differences-between-arabs-and-persians/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C. S. Lewis refuted Zoroastrianism.

>True Aryan Religion

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>(((Goy)))man

Why is it the true aryan religion?

What is your ethnicity and nationality OP, and what is your relation to the religion?

>the True Aryan Religion
You mean Christianity?

Christianity may have a lot derived from Zoroastrianism but there's no reason we should cuck ourselves into believing it. It's a foreign religion.

>Petra
>in Iberia/Caucasus
wut

>What is your ethnicity and nationality OP
He's most likely Iranian. He talks a lot about pan-Indo-Europeanism, which is the only cause that can fit Iran into Europe.

Typical Iranian diaspora wanting to be white desu.

Ahura Mazda is a false god, worship Yahweh alone

Persians are white

>Implying Christianity isn't

Sigh.

Some are. Most aren't.

>inb4 you spam me with a bunch of cherry picked statistics
You have more similarity (in stock) with Middle Easterners then you do with Europeans. You're Caucasoid yes, but not white from the modern def.

Christianity is the basis of Western civ. It may have been foreign, but we incorporated it into our society. It means more to us than the ME (Islam) or India (Hinduism).

Christianity in the west is a spent force, decayed from within by sex abuse scandals on one end and intellectually hollow feel-good bullshit from the other. Time for something new.

Whats wrong with it? Thats how it was named

You're talking about Catholicism.

Not actual Biblical Christianity.

I'm talking both. Please, tell me about church membership in the west.

>sex abuse scandals
You're talking about Roman Catholics.

Not Biblical Christianity.

And feel good hollow bullshit.

Just wondering if it's unrelated to the Petra in Jordan and just a coincidence or if it is another case of Tripoli with the Phoenicians but instead the Romans/Byzantine.

>Sigh.

>I don't understand it therefore it's bullshit

t. edgy fedora

"If I just love Jesus, everything will be okay, Jesus is just about love. I don't want to answer any hard questions or confront any difficult truths. Why can't we all just get along? Jesus taught love so homosexuality is okay even though I haven't explained how that fits with the bible."

>If I just love Jesus, everything will be okay, Jesus is just about love"
No.

This shows me that you have no clue about the actual, substantial deep meaning of having a relationship with Christ.

Feelings come and go, but being born again as a child of God is a life-changing event.

>homosexuality is okay
>implying

You know what? Open google maps, pick a random church and go ask the young people there what they think about homosexuality or how well they know scripture? Do you honestly think most of them sound more like you or like my characterization?

Spent. Force.

>Sigh.
Prove me wrong.

Nice empire you've got there.

Fuck off nigger.

t. LARPer. is that way.

Why were the Sassanids and Byzantines so retarded that they couldn't see the idiocy of pissing away untold wealth and manpower fighting constant border conflicts. The fact that the frontier between the two empire had barely changed in over 200 years, and the fact that almost every single one of these wars ended pretty much in a stalemate would make you think they'd realise that just turning their attentions elsewhere would be more profitable for everyone.
I know Justinian tried to do that and fucked up monumentally, but he was pretty much the sole exception.

>t.

Watch out for false flags.
Ignore the troll and he'll go away.

Are you talking about me? I'm hear to learn too. It's just when they say 'we wuz' shit that I feel like I have to respond.

Peace!

Reminder that Zoroastrianism was polytheistic before contact with Judaism

Careful, facts make atheists angry.

Reminder that Judaism was polytheistic before contact with Zoroastrianism

Careful, facts make Shabbos Goys angry.

Ahura Mazda is Yahweh, is Allah, is Tengri, is Shangdi

Do Protestants think the Spanish don't worship the One God because they use the word Dios rather than God? The French with Dieu? The Italians with Dio?

I know I'm responding to autistic screeching bait, but seriously. The One God is the One God, words are imperfect allusions at best.

zoroastria is a weak piece of shit who was made by Elohim. His religion is literally the legend of zelda: the four swords. He is currently being tortured to think of jokes for comedy central

Sex abuse scandals exist in evangelical Christianity as well (who is ted haggard and others?) because people are sinful and wicked by nature. Stop equivocating and recognize that the actions of the Son are for all.

>religion about good deeds, good thoughts and good memes
>turn into a shitflinging contest
good thread

Why does Zoroastrianism triggers Jew servants so fucking much? You would that they wouldn't be so insecure if they thought twir Judaism lite was the true religion, but... I guess the agony of doubt doesn't let the shill for Israel first and their own nation second as effectively.

The last war between them was a near World War in scope and had either one achieved crushing victory the other would have been destroyed and subsumed. Khosrow was with a few miles of Constantinople's suburbs when he found out Hereclius' knife had gone to the guts.

They had no idea the Arabs were organizing, and even if they had they had both whethered tribal confederation onslaughts before. The Huns, the Tanukhids, the White Huns and the Kushan.

No one had -any idea- what was coming.

Had the Arabs not arisen it is likely there would have been a lasting peace and joining of the civilization. The imperial houses of both empires had given brides to each other many times and the last war should have been a lasting peace (but for the Arabs) a Roman princess was going to be shahnebshen and a Sassanian princess was going to eventually be empress. The empires would have gone hand in hand, there were even mutual defense pacts in the final treaty, but when the Arabs rose the messages for aid did not leave Mesopotamia due to some satraps being self-serving. And it is unlikely much could have really been done had they gotten to Rome due to how quickly the Persians collapsed.

But we'll never truly know in this timeline.

I'm I genuinely wanted these questions answered. I'm quite interested in why OP thinks that, and also his own background and relationship with the religion. But this Veeky Forums.

Looks whiter than the average potatofaced "white" ameristani.

>Looks whiter than the average potatofaced "white" ameristani.
Those are most likely Latino's.

Even Spain which is famous for their """swarthy""" people look completely different.

What a tragedy. Imagine Romans and Persians BTFOing Islam together.

No idea what OP thinks but the whole concept of "Ayranism" is deeply tied to Zoroastrianism and the old Vedic religions before Germans ruined it like everything else. For starters, the word Iranian is just a derived form of Aryan, which used to describe all indo-iranian tribes back then and not just Persians. And in the Avesta you can find alot of refrences to different "Aryan" places and names. For instance one of the 16 "perfect lands" created by Ahura Mazda in the Avestan is called Airyanem Vaejah and is supposedly the original homeland of all Aryans, in a place where harsh winter comes 10 months of the year and only 2 months of summer.

This myth is interesting. You notice the same tension between Ahura Mazda being the creator of the entire universe, and his having a favorite race (the Aryans), as you find in the Jewish scriptures, as Yahweh transitions from the tribal God of the Israelites to the supreme creator God. And the theme of the "nations" too. The Zoroastrianism having their own "goyim", that is everyone else but them, albeit far less resentful and vengeful than the Jews, possibly because the Iranians, unlike the Jews, had relative importance and therefore didn't harbor any strong resentments forwards other peoples.

Yeah, you could say they had some of that stuff going.

Anyone who was Iranian was considered as true Aryan while those that were non-Iranian but still Zoroastrian were considered a "Anairya" (non-Aryan).
However the "racial superiority" became more clear during the Sassanid era when they had a term for people that was neither and considered demon-worshippers and enemies of the state and the Aryan race.

Kek, my parents look exactly like that

Pretty much this

It can also be added that the Christianity of the Midle Age was influenced by the Aryan mind of the Gemanics/Celts/Latins/Greeks, and was thus a solar warrior religion who valued martial virtues while Modern Christianity is the same morbid and stupid cult it was at its beginning.

Nope

Only Ahura Mazda was mentioned during the Achemenid Period

>Christianity is the basis of Western civ
The Ancient Greeks deeply valued Zoroaster's teaching, a lot of them claimed to be its disciples(Plato, Pythagoras, Parmenide, and so on), Christianity was in the contrary despised for its praise of weakness and infirmity.

If Modern Christianity is seen today as the West religion it is because of century of endocrination, but now that it is dead, our Aryan mind is slowly waking up and allow to feel a sentiment of kinship for Zoroastrianism, this is also why Buddhism has so much success in the West, it is because of its Aryan origins(although is less pure than Zoroastrianism)

Any god that's not the trinitarian father, son, and Holy Spirit, is a false god.

>If Modern Christianity is seen today as the West religion it is because of century of endocrination, but now that it is dead, our Aryan mind is slowly waking up and allow to feel a sentiment of kinship for Zoroastrianism, this is also why Buddhism has so much success in the West, it is because of its Aryan origins(although is less pure than Zoroastrianism)

If Modern Christianity is seen today as the West's religion it is because of centuries of endocrination, but now that it is dead, our Aryan mind is slowly waking up and allow us to feel a sentiment of kinship for Zoroastrianism, this is also why Buddhism has so much success in the West, it is because of its Aryan origins(although is less pure than Zoroastrianism) *

Fix'd

The Chaldean oracles had a trinity of father, son and power/life. Therefore it is a true religion.

At no point did I indicate I believed they had the "correct" view of the One God, however the One God is the One God no matter the word a culture uses for it. Otherwise you're forced into such absurdities as believing that modern and ancient Jews don't worship the One God and never did, or that when someone says "Vaya con Dios" they are not referring to the same being as when I say "God bless you" or when a German says "Gott mit uns."

I know you still probably don't get that, and I don't care really.

Aryan Bump

I had a zoroastrian gf, she was from Pakistan. It's really an interesting religion

>Ahura Mazda the Wise Lord
>Ahriman the Demon of Evil
>Asha the Flame of Truth
>Druj the Shadow of Lies
>Amesha Spentas the Divine Sparks

It's perfect for Dungeons and Dragons desu.

>But we'll never truly know in this timeline.

There isn't even any alternate history fiction of it.

Someone redpill me on the arab invasion. Is mass rape why all iranians today are shitskins?

Yes

Although a few Iranians fled to India, and didn't get ARAB'D

آن شعور وقتی که دختری در یکی از کلاسم داشتم که کونش از سرم بزرگتر بود و سعی نکردم که او را بکنم

Iranian Judaism?

kek

Pretty much all sedentary populations in Eurasia are 90% the same as they were in the Bronze Age. Conquests don't carry enough dudes to actually significantly change populations. This applies to the Indo-European invasions too btw, most Iranians were mainly Iranized indigenous peoples even before the Arab invasions.

OTOH the dynamics in Mawarannahr and Khwarezm did change significantly in favour of Turkics, but even then it was intermixing rather than just straight up conquest and rape.

>آن شعور وقتی که
یعنی >tfw?
Didn't know you guys have your own chanspeak.

So as it turns out Persians are not Arabs??
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/culture-miscellaneous/differences-between-arabs-and-persians/
I always learn new things from this board.

>Pretty much all sedentary populations in Eurasia are 90% the same as they were in the Bronze Age
Total and complete bullshit.

Compare Sicilians to any other European Meds and you'll notice that they're hardly human.

Bros how do I convince my sister that we need to have intercourse to keep the fire god happy?? She's about to take a DV order against me..

>tfw all the persians got raped or married off to arabs and the entire race has been mixed with mud

Feels bad, man.

I love this meme so much.

Iranics ruled over Arabs over two millennia but Arabs come to rule over Iranics for all of 150 years before getting their shit kicked in and somehow they supposedly leave a bigger genetic impact.

The retardation in such an insinuation is monstrous. Its like saying Spaniards are the one with mezito blood and not Mexicans.

Arabs have Iranian blood, not vice versa.

"War has done more good deeds than charity. Not your sympathy, but your bravery has saved the unfortunate."

>ecological, emphasis on preservation of nature
>Truth is best of all things
>One good deed is worth a thousand prayers
>To be able to wage war for the sake of a friend
>worshipping fire, which literally gives us life (sun provides energy, plants convert it to energy, we eat the plants)

Nigger hold up. Did you just say a religion from the Caucasus-Iranian region is "foreign" but imply a religion from judea isn't?

>abrahamic cucks

Just die. Worship the religion of your ancestors or worship nothing. Christianity is to us what islam is to iran.

>two different cities can't have the same name

They used to be white. Then 633 AD happened.

It was pretty retarded. Khosrow II and Heraclius were in pretty much a dick measuring contest. But if you looted a town successfully you got to keep the booty, so it had potential to be economically beneficial.

Literally false. Ahura Mazda is the only lord and Zoroaster is his prophet.

Judaism is garbage tier. Jews are half-goblin mudbloods. They literally are not human.

>camp outside constantinople all summer
>have two fucking allies helping you
>emperor and army aren't even inside
>still can't take the city

Feels bad man. Someone shop Constantinople as Pepe and Shahrbaraz as Wojak.

This is true. They had a peace treaty worked out and were beginning to cooperate. Aaaaaand then jihadists jihaded.

gdi those feels.

All I know is you people are primarily shitskins. I'd like to think at some point you weren't all like this.

Lol "shitskin". Take a good look in the mirror. If you think your slightly paler skin tone makes you better than anyone on a Mongolian basket weaving b2b website then you're truly delusional.

Also, no Iranian say's they're white. We are our own race.

You're the ones attempting to steal our history. Calling yourselves Aryan, taking credit for a language my ancestors forced unto yours.

And yes. Iran is majority Muslim. Then again, our history and culture is perfectly intact. Your " culture" and world are falling harder than Rome's (also started by "shitskins").

Stay forever ass blasted :)

How do I get a qt persianfu wife?

Race is more than skin color. Don't listen to the false flaggers trying to divide the greater Indo-European humanity based on superficial traits.

>We are our own race.
Shitskins.

Aryans came from the north and spread out. We raped and conquered until we eventually got raped and conquered ourselves. You're the product of that rape.

You are nothing, like your ancestors. Wherever indo-europeans were, massive civilizations existed.

Want to explain why there was fuck all in North Western Europe until barely a thousand years ago?

That's right. You were the one invaded, not the other way around.

Original inhabitants of Europe are basically the Basques, which are basically know for their massive ears.

You don't, stick to your own race.

>North Western Europe
top kek. My ancestors were Scythians and Huns.

Yours were Baal worshiping desert-nomads.

>scythians and huns

>persians literally built 200 mile long walls to keep you out

How does it feel to be the ancient equivalent of a mexican?

>Scythians

They were Iranic in every way shape and form.

If anything you're a turk rapebaby.

>best soldiers in the world
>conquered all of Central Asia
>worshiped Agni, not some shitskin counterfeit
Feels pretty good to be white.

>blonde and red haired
>R1a, not J
>"blue eyed barbarians"
That theory is retarded to the core. If they're Iranian, then so are all Indo-Europeans.

They are still largely the same

Now I KNOW you're a turk rape-baby with all this Larping and pathetic attempt at revisionism.

FYI, Scythians were R1a, G2a and J2a. This accounts for 90% of paternal haplogroups in Iran today. Not only that, DNA studies show modern Iranians are literally the same as they were genetically 3,000 years ago.

Now if forever reason this isn't enough, we have archaeological proof Scythians were Iranic (burial sites, etc..) That they followed a pre-zoroastrian religion like all other Indo-Aryans and that they spoke an Iranic language. Not only that, but we have several Greek historians mentioning the Scythians spoke to Persians without the need of a translator.

Now.. Usually arguing on Veeky Forums, when the other person has lost a debate/argument they usually resort to memes. Since you haven't, I'll just assume you're simply retarded.

All your argument are easily debunked, and yet you still smugly believe Iranians are not shitskins. Nowadays, even Brahmin Indians are whiter than you people.

But you're right about Iran. It may very well be you were shitskins even 3,000 years ago, but your R1a/R1b ancestors certainly weren't brown people.

>All historical experts agree with me, alongside geneticists and archaeologists

>I'm supposed to take the word of a regard

Wew

>All historical experts agree with me, alongside geneticists and archaeologists
No, they don't. All the oldest Scythian men are R1a. Only are later Alan and Sarmatian shitskins G or J, just like Iranians.

But I'll leave you to believe whatever your semitic ego will allow.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Europeans

>A large, 2014 study by Underhill et al., using 16,244 individuals from over 126 populations from across Eurasia, concluded there was compelling evidence, that R1a-M420 originated in the vicinity of Iran.[19]

>Yamna culture: According to Jones et al. (2015) and Haak et al. (2015), autosomic tests indicate that the Yamnaya-people were the result of admixture between two different hunter-gatherer populations: distinctive "Eastern European hunter-gatherers" with high affinity to the Mal'ta-Buret' culture or other, closely related Ancient North Eurasian(ANE) people from Siberia[21] and to Western Hunter Gatherers(WHG) and a population of "Caucasus hunter-gatherers" who probably arrived from somewhere in the Near East, probably the Caucasus or Iran.[22]

>According to Lazaridis et al. (2016), "a population related to the people of the Iran Chalcolithic contributed ~43% of the ancestry of early Bronze Age populations of the steppe."[25]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarmatians

Three Saltovo-Mayaki samples from the 8th to 9th century AD turned out to have yDNA corresponding to haplogroups G, J2a-M410 and R1a-z94

Now fuck off.

Anyone want to discuss DOCTRINE instead of shitflinging about race?

Do you think Zurvanism was a heresy? The article of Encyclopedia Iranica doesn't seem to think so.

>Zurvanism
>hey guys, God isn't actually God
>there's totally a super secret real God more powerful than that poser you call God cause it's the only way we can solve the theodicy
Gnosticism strikes again!
It's heresy.

>from the 8th to 9th century AD
Yes, like I said, they race-mixed and ended up no different than Iranians.

It's honestly really a shame that your people became mongrelized like that, so I'm not trying to be a dick. I honestly think it's sad.

I don't think you understood what it meant.

Whatever man. +1 for making me derail the thread with you. Next time, save yourself the trouble.

If Mazda is all-powerful and good, then how come Ahriman exists? Mazda created him? Then he's the author of evil. If he didn't, then he's not all-powerful. It's best to posit a principle beyond good and evil from where the two emanated.

>It's honestly really a shame that your people became mongrelized like that, so I'm not trying to be a dick. I honestly think it's sad.

If you mean ancient Persians then no, outside admixture is minimal. Modern Iranians are largely the same as they were 2500 years ago.

If you mean Indo-Europeans, then that's obvious, considering that the Iranian plateau was densely inhabited even before the Aryan migrations.

Iranians themselves were always a mix between Indo-Europeans and the indigenous people of the Iranian plateau, the same was Europeans are a mix of Indo-Europeans and ancient indigenous Europeans.

There are no pure Indo-Europeans anymore, anywhere in the world.

No problem bro.

I hope to repeat the exact same argument with you in the next Persia thread.

Despite all of Ahriman's shitfits Ohrmazd will win in the end and end up better for everyone *but* him, due to his shitfits.

That's not authoring evil, it's ensuring the triumph of good despite evil and Ahriman -could- choose to not be such a dick despite the fact that he won't.

Zurvanism is heretical because it denies the central Zoroastrian tenet of free will. If Ahura Mazda was always going to be good because he proceeded from a greater god who created him good, and Ahriman likewise with evil, then free will does not exist for anyone and anything as they all proceed from Zurvan's willing of it.

Good thoughts, good words and good deeds don't really exist in Zurvanite cosmology. Just what you were always going to do because infinite time stretches in both directions and Zurvan already wrote it.