Why is Litcoin up while both BTC and ETH dipped drastically today?

Why is Litcoin up while both BTC and ETH dipped drastically today?

Doesnt the market usually move together?

Anybody?

litecoin is decoupling and taking its rightful throne as the One True Coin

It's a safe haven coin. Underhyped, tested, has the fundamentals, no internal politics.

A lot of projects are currently using litecoin as a basis instead of Bitcoin (due all the issues BTC has (speed, blocktime, mempoool...).

LTC will be a bigger player in the future if BTC doesn't get his shit together.

fuck me for being a poorfag I bought the dip but only 10$

At least you bought the dip instead of selling at it, no matter how little the money was

Bought LTC at the dip today and have made about 4$ per coin so far. If it starts dropping I'll switch to whatever looks like it's trending upward, either ETC BTC or SIA. Apart from that LTC is clearly a goldmine right now and this isn't shilling. Obviously if it crashes jump off it but for anons who know enough to do their own research LTC cannot be ignored as a power coin

What constitutes crashing for LTC?

Cus everybody forgets they own any LTC. So they don't sell it

Highly doubt people would randomly forget something like that

I think that depends on where you bought in at and where the trend is moving. I just moved about about 50 LTC into SIA because LTC might be slowing down and SIA is on a decent trend up. The buy wall wasn't looking good for LTC to me. I hope both go up.

Litecoin basically literally never moves. Just look at the graphs. You think something's going down? Put it into ltc and then buy back.

I made about $400 sitting on LTC today. Just moved a 3rd of it into SIA. Why pick favorites? Just flow with the upward trend man. Maybe that isn't LTC maybe it'll be something else now but just ignore the coin names and pick the ones that flow up. Sell it when they start peaking and trend down.

Who else concerned that current price is only because of bubble?

it was like $6 few months ago for years

Litecoiners will be the ones holding keys to the lambo in a few weeks

keep this rationale and grind on

It's still undervalued, it really isnt a concern

It will continue to be under valued until it is it is 1:4

>mfw I had 3 eth yesterday
>mfw I converted them all into litecoin on exodus right before the major dip
>mfw I can convert the LTC back and receive 3.5 eth

should I do it, or just ride the LTC train into august?

Tfw you sold some ETH a week ago to buy LTC

Because it actually works and does what it is supposed to. More and more as being seen as a safe haven in the crypto world. Should be heading up, up, up soon. I picked up 30 last night alone.

Yeah except if you had $100 on litecoin a year ago it would be $30000 today. So yes it does move, just more conservatively and with fewer major swings. It is a sleeper for sure. Good for any long term hold.

People have been paying a lot of attention to litecoin's insane stability. Among the higher circles litecoin is absolutely the most talked about coin right now. There's a lot of chatter about an upcoming realignment in the crypto world with litecoin at the helm

>Among the higher circles litecoin is absolutely the most talked about coin right now. There's a lot of chatter about an upcoming realignment in the crypto world with litecoin at the helm
What higher circles? Where is this chatter coming from?

no you would have like $500

I'm 95% confident that on 20th June LTC will hit at least $41 (then drop back to $34)

LTC dipped just like the rest.

Recovered quickly and has a gain for the day unlike BTC though

It went up after Coinbase decided to list it. After that, it's been pretty stable and uninteresting. It doesn't look like a bubble to me.

Tread softly stranger.

Litecoin is a legacy coin that has been accumulated throughout the years, you will disturb some ancient whales once the price goes up.

I'm scared now

He's memeing

vertcoin is litecoin but with a GPU algorithm
litecoin = bitcoin = ASIC chinacoin

vertcoin has the same properties, no premine, segwit/LN
GPUs favor decentralization, anyone can mine or play vidya, vertcoin lyra2REv2 algo uses less electricity than other GPUs so you don't need cheap electricity to compete

Litecoin is centralized in china. Be careful.

Charly is a chink jimself. chinks stay loyal unless one brings shame. charly is good man no chance pf prlblem.mlitecoin will dise very high by my calculations. somewhere near 90,000 yennby new year

was obviously a good time to buy with fiat

That's actually a really great answer.