What's wrong with a Kurdish state?

What's wrong with a Kurdish state?

If Jews are allowed their ancient ancestral homeland back from Arabs then why shouldn't the proud Kurds also be given back their ancient lands they've lived on for millenial?

>that one assyrian falseflagger who is obsessed with kurds again

Let them try to take it back.
Every time they get uppity diyarbakir gets leveled with the ground killing thousands.

>thinking I am some filthy Arab LARPer who thinks he is a special snowflake cause he is Christian and speaks his made-up Neo-Aramaic while claiming ancient Kurdish lands for his own
go bxo, faggot

Kurdistan is gonna happen either you like it or not by force.

>Kurds
>living there for a "millenia"
>"their" ancient lands

>denying their ancient kurdish heirtage cause of personal autism
Just like with Israel, there are the forefathers of Kurdish ruins spread all across those regions that make up the boundaries for the great state of Kurdistan. Pic is just one example of predecessor to the Kurds with extensive archaeological/historical evidence.

They don't have to take it back, they just have to outbreed you.

In a generation or two, barring a genocide/mass deportation, Turkey will be majority Kurdish and then they can just vote to become Kurdistan.

>by force
Just keep popping out kiddies, Araz

they just need a big ass loby in USA like the jews.

Not going to happen tho.

That's just the """"Turkish"""" part of Kurdistan where outbreeding is effective.

Thanks to the Ottomans prior and IS now the proud Kurdish people can wipe out the remaining disgusting Christian Assyrians and reclaim their homeland from them with ease by using force.

Amazing how kurdistan gets bigger everytime I look at a pic like this.

I'm ok with a Kurdistan. Carve out a chunk from Iraq and Syria for all I care. I doubt the Turks and Iranians will allow you guys to take their territory though.

They didn't "live" there for millennial. They are literal nomads like gypsies and don't get to claim land just because a few happen to travel there.

Fuck off Osman

Noah himself was a Kurd and so was Moses and Jesus.
You will let my people go or suffer the plagues like Egypt did when they oppressed the Israelite Kurds.

Kurdniggers need to go back to Iran.

They will to reclaim their ancient homelands from filthy Persian and Turkish invaders.

Then they will take back their lands from the filthy Assyirans, Armenians and Arabs.

Defend Rojava at all cost

The Kurdish-Assyrian conflict is totally imaginary. Assyrians are greatly represented in the government of West Kurdistan (Rojava) and protected by law. Standing Assyrian militias can protect them if everything goes to shit. These days, Assyrians and Kurds are near-universally allied in the struggle against Islamism and Arab Nationalism.

Yeah, I don't get the whole Assyrian-Kurdish rivalry meme. It only makes sense for them to be allies against the Arabs and Turks.

Nice meme

>claiming Armenian lands
I'd rather those fucking turks hold it for a thousand years then let you mutts steal it.

t.abu shlamur al-ashur

Kurdistan is gonna happen and no one will remember or give a fuck about your shitty people and their "claim" to ancient Kurdish lands.

>disgusting Christians
Kurds should be holocausted again. Where is Saddam when you need him?

>I'd rather those fucking turks hold it for a thousand years then let you mutts steal it.
good thing they already got away with it the first time :^)

Kurds can have Kurdistan as long as they make their capital Batman.

Xd

That's a low blow man

>Kurds
>Living in ancient and early medieval Armenia

>early medieval Armenia
>holding a light to the ancient Kurdish Bronze age Hittite empire and Iron age Median empire
Do we need to form brigades to overtax and massacre you filthy christians again for talking up to the superior Kurd? Stop trying to steal Kurdish lands.

I just support Kurdistan because it will take away a large part of T*rk land and make them weaker for the inevitable Greek invasion

Balkanshits are less retarded then you Kurds lel, go back to fucking your goats.

>Israelite Kurds
WE

It's promoted by Turks and Turk-friendly journalists (Roy Gutman, Andrea Glioti).

/pol/ types fall for it because it appeals to their narrative of oppressed Middle Eastern Christians being slaughtered by Muslims, but this is fucking retarded because the YPG are much less Islamic than their beloved Assad regime. While Assad is obviously not as bad as the "Free Syrian Army" or ISIS, there's a reason why hundreds of thousands of Assyrians decided to join the SDF/YPG.

and yet you "intelligent" armenians got your asses massacred by the "retarded" Kurds and now are holding hands with them against the "common enemy" of Turkey like good little goys, sevan cucksarian :^)

>Kurdish Bronze age Hittite empire and Iron age Median empire
>Kurds
>Hitties
>Medes
>implying to be the same
WE

saged

being a genocidal subhuman isn't a feat.

nether is being a submissive cuck with no backbone that can't fend for themselves like the rest of the filthy christian "minorities"

if not for Kurds feeling pity over you and your current conflict against the Azerbaijani roaches then they would have taken back Yerevan and the historical Kurdish Mt.Ararat a long time ago from your weak ass rule

You will never own your own state just accept it, you will forever be everyone toy to play around with.

why should I accept your petty fictional facts when it is already underway?

unlike you Armenians and other Christian filth Kurds don't give up on their ancestors and lands, they fight for them with everything they got

t. Ahmed Seljuk Aslan

Nobody gives a fuck ablution rural Turkish Kurds doing regressive shit. They're poor Muslims in the middle of nowhere.

What's important about West Kurdistan is that the left-wing government has, in less than a decade, put the kibosh on all that shit and provided an Islamic framework for democracy and women's equality.

>Jews are allowed their ancient ancestral homeland back from Arabs
That's because they got genocided and the UN decided to give them some land the Brits got from the Ottoman empire. And even then the Jews had several wars with everyone around them to stay independent. Also they're getting billions from the US and other countries all the time.

tl;dr nobody cares about the Kurds

>Kurd standing on a Turkish flag

I see nothing wrong with this picture

What an edgy, autistic shitshow of a thread this has become

Why should Kurds be allowed to take land from the Iranians, Azeris, Syrians, Armenians, and Iraqis?

This math seems rather suspicious.

yurop gave it to them in the first place

Citation required.

Is every Kurdistan relevent thread here just kurds and turks shitposting?

sykes-picot agreement and the end of ww1
iran, syria, and iraq are not real countries

Obviously. No one outside of Turkey gives a fuck about kurds/turks. I bet the average white person can't even tell the difference between the two.

Muhammed*

i didn't know muhammed was another name for europe in the early 20th century
thanks for teaching me something new

It's literally angel memories, Muhammed set it up so that Kurdistan was partitioned until they "stopped being abominations". Kurds did not originally descend from Elohim so they're really abominable

Because they owned the land first

They do deserve their own state, not as big as in OP but yeah they absolutely deserve a nation. The problem is that Turks and Iraqis hate them and don't want to give them anything, mainly out of spite and the cultural differences they hold. If one good thing comes out of the current situation with ISIS it's that there's a good chance a lot of that reclaimed land is going to be de facto Kurdish territory.

Are you muslim ?

>that access to the sea out of nowhere
maps like this make me even more anti-kurd. fuck those scumbags we dont need another land-grabbing pieces of shit in the middle east. kurds NEVER had access to the sea in the entire history. fucking scumbags should be cucked by turks and arabs even more.

>current kurdish areas
>kurdish ancestral homeland

i'm afraid you're going to have to pick one

They deserve their own land, absolutely. But that is WAY too big.

Nothing is objectively wrong with Kurdistan. All people deserve self determination.

Everything is subjectively wrong, it would unite the middle east in its destruction by all other countries in the middle east, including israel. They are damn near allergic to kurds over their.

>What's wrong with a Kurdish state?

Nothing, it should have happened after WWI and should happen now.

The MidEast needs to be broken up into appropriate ethnic states, there are just too many issues among them to try and force large single state solutions on them.

>Kurdistan reaching the Black Sea
>Fucking Tabriz being a part of Kurdistan despite it being 95% Azeri
>Azeris getting Gilan
>Arab Shia state getting all of Khuzestan and the land along the Persian gulf, despite all of that land together being like 25% Arab
>"Persia" not getting half of Afghanistan and all of Tajikistan
>No independant Pashtun state
>Greater Jordan

If you're going to draw up meme ethnic countries, at least do it properly.

oil fields and pipelines.

which is why the US got involved int he syria and turned it into a civil war.

Not my map but fundamentally sound, with a few detail changes here and there.

The point still stands; the MidEast needs to be broken up into proper ethnic states.

I don't see Iran having enough ethnic tension to warrant such a balkanization, especially one as ridiculously drawn as that map.

>the MidEast needs to be broken up into proper ethnic states
good luck with that clusterfuck

especially if the trend is taken to the caucasus which is just one big ethnic pile of tossed salad

>WAY too big
It's WAY too small if you look at their history.

Kurds are a really humble people that are willing to give up parts of their vast ancient Empire in favour of stability in the region.

Kurds should get a state in their homeland of Mongolia

Every two-bit meme ethnicity wouldn’t get their own country but some like the Kurds, Azeri and Balochi should.

>Gilaki's and Mazanderani
>not given their Tabaristan
Neither the Arabs, the Seljuk Turks or the Mongols managed to conquer them and they didn't become part of the collective until the Safavid came around and promised them shit they never got.

>Medes
>Same as Kurds
WUZ

t.mahmoud alirezadeh

extensive evidence has linked the two from one Russian linguistic scholar
all the other people who have tried debunk his rightful thesis are just filthy christians with an agenda denying the Kurds of their heirtage and rulership of the Kurdian Plateau

>Kurdian Plateau
top kek
>"Though some Kurdish intellectuals claim that their people are descended from the Medes, there is no evidence to permit such a connection across the considerable gap in time between the political dominance of the Medes and the first attestation of the Kurds" - van Bruinessen
>Contemporary linguistic evidence has challenged the previously suggested view that the Kurds are descendants of the Medes.[61][62] Gernot Windfuhr (professor of Iranian Studies) identified the Kurdish languages as Parthian, albeit with a Median substratum.[63] David Neil MacKenzie, an authority on the Kurdish language, said Kurdish was relatively [more] closer to Persian and questioned the “traditional” view holding that Kurdish, because of its differences from Persian, should be regarded a “NW-Iranian” language .[64] Garnik Asatrian stated that "The Central Iranian dialects, and primarily those of the Kashan area in the first place, as well as the Azari dialects (otherwise called Southern Tati) are probably the only Iranian dialects, which can pretend to be the direct offshoots of Median ... In general, the relationship between Kurdish and Median are not closer than the affinities between the latter and other North Western dialects — Baluchi, Talishi, South Caspian, Zaza, Gurani, etc."[65]

filthy christian lies

BIJI SEROK APO

>The name Kurds (Arabic Kurd, plural Akrad) is used throughout the medieval period, from the Islamic conquests, also as a generic term for Iranian nomadic tribes by the Arabs.
Kurds are nomads without land of their own.
Of course, your only "evidence" is theory by a single Russian, who wasn't even an expert on Kurdish language.

>Jews are allowed
They took it back by skill and force. And so should the Kurds, actually they are on their way on doing it as we speak. The artificial construct of post colonial arab states is crumbling before our eye without pshycotic dictators to hold it by force. It's natural for actual ethnostates that make historic sense to the people who live there to arise in their place.

Just give mosul to Assyrians

poor guys

Mosul isn't even part of the new Iraqi Kurdistans borders.

Arabs are currently fighting for it, which is why the Peshmergs are just pulling out their lawnchairs watching Arabs kill Arabs like the dumb animals they are, futher weakening themselves.

The KRG is bullshit and Rojava doesn't want a state, much less a nation-otiented political organisation.

This. Kurds are pretty much the same thing as gypsy scum.

You are delusional if you think that turks in turkey have europe tier birth rates they don't go as far as kurds ofcourse but less turks die on a daily bases than kurds so it sort of works out.

>only 37% think the womyn should be killed because of adultery
Subhuman cucks, I hate curds now.

beautiful kurdish women

>iran is not a real country

Those look like apes...

Jews are alphas

Kurds are cucks