ITT: we commit the eternal sin

I deny the holy spirit.

>yfw this 14 year old kid has more balls than all the christfags on Veeky Forums combined

youtube.com/watch?v=8BEIWjjUCPM

"I declare BANKRUPCY "

Enjoy hellfire I guess.

Not our problem.

FEDORA!!! FEDORA!!!!

WHY ARE YOU HERE, IN THIS BOARD?

ARE YOU NOT CONTENT SPREADING YOUR POISON IN /tv/?

GO AWAY, IDIOT.

Lad, your caps lock is broken.

Attention seeking from fedoras

Awww why so triggered, koz? You used to be fun.

>this is so brave!
It isn't though, salvation is by reaching gnosis and only for an elect few, this kid will just be the one kid that sent himself to hell, not by these words but by being away even from the true doctrine.

I thought Gnostics thought you just kept getting reincarnated until you achieved gnosis.

Or have you made up your own quirky little religion?

Joke's on you: there is no hell and you wasted your life worrying about appeasing an imaginary friend.

Does this mean that even if this kid repents one day, converts to Christianity and lead a Christian life he will never be saved? Is that door forever closed to him?

I've seen evidence of what I believe.
Not all gnostics believe the same thing, since there are several gnostic religions, mine has a heaven and a hell.

Yes.

>I've seen evidence of what I believe.
No you haven't.

That's kind of harsh. He's a kid, he doesn't even know what he's doing. He just wants to appear on YouTube.

Context matters. When Jesus mentions the "unpardonable sin" he was talking about the Pharisees, who denied the work of the Spirit in Jesus' life. Jesus was saying this continual denial could not be forgiven because of their hard hearts. It was thus spoken at a certain time (pre-Crucifixion which covers all sin) to a certain group.

i.e. YOU CANNOT COMMIT THE UNPARDONABLE SIN ANYMORE

All sin has been forgiven.

Welp. See ya. *walks out and gets something from the fridge.

It's just a butthurt Christian boy that didn't get an Easter present

Yes, yes I have, retard, this is why my belief is so particular.

Replying to this thread extensively would be a huge headache considering how easy this shit is to look up online, but it's pretty clear that none of you really understand what "unpardonable sin" means (as mainstream denominations interpret it). No, not even the guy who said "you cannot commit the unpardonable sin anymore", although he's a lot closer than the OP. In brief, the unpardonable sin isn't what you think it is, there are several views on what it is (and on whether there is such a thing at all) but there isn't a single mainstream one where you're committing it by posting "I deny the Holy Spirit" online.

Forget whether or not takes "balls" or whether it's simply childish. It doesn't and it is, but that's not the point. It's not even that provocative. Understand the theology before you try to BLOW IT THE FUCK OUT.

>the plain words of Jesus are wrong, only I have the profundity to understand the truth

"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come."

>Denying a frauds holiness is the worst crime possibe
really makes me think

>I haven't heard of the last 2000 years of theology, therefore it never happened.

Okay, what evidence have you witnessed?

I don't make a habit of disclosing personal details that place the common retard in position to call me insane or mentally ill, the retard was not gonna believe my story so I get the tranquility of not having an idiot sneer at me.

This is an anonymous board. Who cares what they say? I want to hear it in good faith.

Kek. So you have made up on your own quirky little religion.

In fairness that still makes it as valid as every other single religion, you're just a bit more creatively wrong.

Yup, I did well in not telling him, as it is only made up, should I have told the whole story, I would have been insane...

I believe in the Supreme Creator and accept His Spirit into me. He created the universe and me, for that I owe Him my life and I praise Him as the source of all things.

Nihilists are a sad bunch.

Don't you have a suicide bombing to attent?

>I've seen evidence of what I believe
What is a delusion?