CRASH 2017

Coinfags are buying the fake dip!

Lol they forgot crashes have speed bumps before they fall into the pits of the earth

You must be extremely young. It's clear you've never seen any actual crashes before.

These whales are so fucking greasy. Making breakout points and misleading you into thinking it's gonna breakout.

This may be their last chance to get BTC for less than 3k if it takes off after the fork like a lot of people have been predicting. They're milking it for all it's worth.

>Secular trends

That's how absolutely every market is, how do you think institutions can fill their orders? They need an idiot counter party to fall for another false breakout.

Why would you buy a breakout? If you went to the grocery store and the watermelon prices were going up every minute would you be more tempted to buy watermelons? No you wouldn't, so why would you buy a breakout jackass.

You all think like amateurs

Speedbumb? This is the start of a cup followed by a cup AND handle, followed by a straight shot to 10k per bitcoin. you fucking niggers

25% crashes are common. They recover. This is what happens in an impulsive and shallow market

When the whales pull out, trust me, you'll know.

I was there when the market crashed in 08 and then in 2011 as well as the flash crash. You're a dumbass people lost trillions of dollars.

"secular trends" we've been hearing that bitcoin is the future since 2010. Its been almost a fucking decade. Where's the trend? Not a single store except marijuana dispensaries in Nevada allows bitcoin or altcoins. There's no trends.

>crypto
>trillions of dollars

What the fuck are you even saying autismo

It doesn't matter what it is, you could be trading a chart of dog shit. Don't even look at the symbol, just trade what the chart says.

If the chart is showing you long term dog shit is going up, and short term, dog shit is going down? You're going to buy dog shit

2014 was an 80% crash
2017 will have at least a 50% crash before it's all over

Nigga dost thou live under an rock?

He's talking about the real market with real money on the line you teenage faggot

>market crashes 50%
>still up 800%

>teenage faggot

lmao stop projecting

theres a damn btc ATM in a chicken shack where i live...

t. I know how bad the market crash of 08 was because Daddy got laid off

I'll bet you two know nothing of CMO's

Crash ain't done, boy. We are now in a bearish trend. Oh, and we have a hardfork looming just around the corner. Sure once the hard fork is resolved and bitcoin has a scaling solution we moon, but until then its doom

It was 80% eventually.

The first day on the crash in 2014 it went down 65%. That's when we knew it was all over for a while. Same in 2011; it dropped 75% in a day.

25% drops are frustrating, but I know the bull trend is unbroken.

This will all change when "real" money and regulations come our way, but until then these trends are transparent and easy to read

Yeah it's already starting.

>If you went to the grocery store and the watermelon prices were going up every minute would you be more tempted to buy watermelons?

Yes.

Only a nigger would buy watermelons when the price is going up, because he wants it so bad he doesn't care about the money. He's just missing out on his watermelon

but what if the price of the watermelon keeps going up and you sell it for more than you bought it for?

Then you've done something that only puts the odds against you, builds bad habits and reinforces the idea that it's a good idea to buy after a rally in price. There are plenty of fruits out there to buy.

The definition of gambling

It could just as easily fall back to the mean the next day.

If you were investing, you would look at market factors that would lead to a watermelon scarcity BEFORE it happens and buy them up.

It's not the bad choice if these are new watermellons the world has never seen before and there is a very real chance they will never be that cheap again.

Since you're in Veeky Forums op what do you invest in or do?

so then how do you know when to buy if the price of watermelons is dropping every minute? isn't it also gambling at that point?

Yes it is, because you're allowing yourself to get a poor price because you have come to the subject conclusion "they will never be that cheap again". Don't think like an idiot or you wont survive, wait for price to come to you, if it doesn't no big deal move on. Don't participate, anticipate.

>buy bitcoin to put into other coins
>immediately dips
I don't even want these fucking shitcoins fuck. Now I have to wait until the next one.

Of you're only looking at price action, then yes. A fool only looks at the price and tries to follow

So by your logic no one would have bought ETC or ETH past $50 or some arbitrary price that is deemed "too high". It's way easier to spot something already solid and jump on than it is to find something that will be good in the future before the market does.

Meant to say BTC or ETH*