REDD-ID CONFIRMED FOR THIS YEAR

All RDD haters, eat crow.

*snores*

redd's dead

/thread

Nobody cares. Go away.

You know it's the perfect time to buy when Veeky Forums hates on something

>3 more months
So you're telling me to lock up my money for a quarter of a year when I could be making money elsewhere daily?
This is for those "long term hodl" cucks.

>no actual mention of redd-id
Can't any on you read what it actually says here?

this board is full of literal retards

>this board is full of literal retards

Why do you think we have 100+ discord groups running simultaneously, now buy DBG.

>Q3 2017 Redd-ID & Mobile Wallet v1

>no actual mention of redd-id

trying to keep the price down schlomos?

Are they trying to piggyback on reddit's name?

They need to post what this "redd ID" will actually look like. Otherwise it will be the same story as dgb, "minecraft server" ooooh sounds intriguing, but ends up being nothing in the end.

Redd-ID basically allows to send Reddcoin via a username. A shitty gimmick for those that can't wallet address.

That's what I thought. Can't wait for for all those tears after this gets hyped 2 weeks before the release and ends up being nothing. As expected of the devs who almost gave up on their own project.

Q3 2017 stands for March 2017, they are obviously bullshitting about that Redd-ID

this literally sounds like the same shitty fud on BAT yesterday and the day before lol

Does it? Not trying to FUD, if you can sell me on the coin I will invest as the price is relatively low now, but from what I'm gathering this will be another dgb failure. Those who keep shouting "redd ID" don't even have a clue themselves I feel of what they're shouting about.

If I'm a social networking site or a running a camwhore , why would I use this shit for microtransactions?

Dgb failure? luuul it went from ~100 sats to currently sitting at about 1200.

12x in less than a month is failure? You deserve to miss out on this too with that logic.

>q3
>march

holy fuck you must actually be autistic lmao

Even if Redd ID comes out, how the hell is it going to go mainstream.

hurrr i dunno durrrr

t. Shill

It won't. It will be a bunch of nothing unless they push the marketing up which they won't.

all you need to do is install the browser extension and then it will work on literally any site

A lot easier than going through the sites system.
Plus, easier to hide from spouse

exactly its a fucking browser extension
>how is this goin to take off
mate have you seen the autistic wallets that have passed for 'user friendly' here?

Who cares? does that make actual influencers adopt it?

I didn't think so..

redd-id is like reddit gold, except it's not worthless and won't rely on the platform, be it reddit or whatever other social network, for integration. integration will be with browser extension. people constantly send other people reddit gold for no reason other than some retarded comment or post on reddit. this is just one example of how it can be applied. people mention camwhores meaning that they're most likely to receive redd-id tips as they post on social media. It doesn't have anything to do with using reddcoin as a currency for some cam whore website like chaturbate for webcam shows.

I think this has crazy potential

Going to hold til 2K SATs

What is the purpose of this coin ? Seems to be useless.

what is the purpose of your post? seems to be autistic.

>tfw holding 1 RDD

I'm going to buy a gumball

so are reddit cucks going to use this to jerk each other off instead of reddit gold

Guys I think it's happening