Minereum about to land on Mars

I know the Minereum telegram permabulls are gonna hate me for sharing but the Dev released the service today, has another update to it's service coming within the week and is to be added to two more exchanges in the coming days.

There's 2 huge Bids right now on live coin. I would suggest hopping on board this rocket ship before it doubles overnight when the Japs wake.

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-zzUGqHg6

twitter.com/minereumtoken/status/875454913551114240

ethnews.com/minereums-self-mining-token-can-generate-erc20-tokens-and-more?platform=hootsuite

article on ETH news too.

love ya senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.3300
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump since ya got swarm citied yo

>added to two more exchanges in the coming days
this has been rumored for weeks. now it's 2 exchanges? also who the fuck is the dev? why is this project so cryptic?

The Dev recently signed an NDA so he hasn't been able to give an update recently about what/when/ and who but yea it's be a few weeks now. It's possible he was waiting to release Minereum first before getting added to an exchange, which when you think about it, is quite a good idea.

Cryptic because there's no whales owning this thing, so no one to pump and dump it, and the Dev seems to be hard at work on the project, not overpromising, but actually delivering a product, unlike other teams.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.3300

earlier pages is exchange talk I think in 50s or 60s

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.3300
who is the dev though?

He just released the token creation service cuckboi

understood. who is he?

he's Asian, hard worka, tiger mom upbringing

all you needa know

does no one know who the dev is? is that the answer?

MNE is literally the most undervalued coin in crypto. my pump group has been keeping this hush hush for too long though

can't pump because no whales own this thing

NO fucking idea desu it was hard holding this shit

>tfw I'm one of the largest MNE addresses

lol I wish

No FUCK YOU do NOT pump this with a pump group.

This is NOT a shitcoin you stupid fucks.

preety solid work from dev till now, and he is actually paying PR and marketing with articles in sites like ethnews and cointelegraph.

He is very confident in his work I like it.

is this a pyramid scheme? only first 4k addresses are genesis? so first 4k people in get all tokens, and try to pawn them off to everyone else?

they only get 1.8 coins a day and there's yearly transfer limits on all of them. on the forum most of them claim they lost the private keys to their wallets. ICO's are scams. this is just something unique. Dev paid for all marketing himself, and for lsiting it on an exchange by himself

It's kind of no different than having miners but they aren't a cartel and wasting electricity.

and yet the sell walls keep coming down kikefaggots