What's everyones opinion on this? Worth investing in?

What's everyones opinion on this? Worth investing in?

Hard to say. Personally I feel the devs would need to pull something really impressive with redd ID for it to be worth a damn, but it's still a good coin for short term, we will have many more PnDs with it at the very least.

invest? no.
gamble? yes

i dont i think getting on twitter and facebook is a little lofty
but it could be the next camwhore coin in asia possibly north america as well so yeah could easily go .1-10c if that happens

they posted today on their twitter and reddit about their new roadmap and about redd-id.
they also have a technical roadmap coming out these next few days
buy the rumors, sell the news.
this will go up for the next few days

SHIIIIIIT

It's going to go to $.03~$.05
Once Redd ID comes out and does its thing

reddit is going the way of myspace

this is a shitcoin through and through

sleeping giant

people always say this when a coin is about to explode
buy and watch yourself double your investment at least when redd-id comes out

I love how everyone loves to jump up against this.

Comment sections everywhere could have a RDD account associated to it. It doesn't have to be Facebook, Twitter or whatever. That is just a starting point.

Imagine starting your own Wordpress blog, install the RDD extenstion and now people can tip users for insightful comments or the blog writer.

It is going to bring a lot together.

double?
Redd ID will 8x~10x this thing

it's currently functional on twitter. Also, remember this is a browser extension so no social medias need to adopt it for it to take off.

it is decentralized from all social media (thank god)
agreed. but did you also see how you will be able to stake from your mobile device? I literally am gonna buy a desktop for staking, but am reconsidering now. (might be worth saving teh 3k to buy a new computer if i will only make 1k in the time it takes for this new tech to release)

>everyone else
pic related

Seems like 86/87 is the holding position for RDD. Possibility for upward movement after stabilizing for a little while?

i think its consolidating now and chart shows a slow but steady upturn back to 95

How much USD of this should I buy? I tried mining it today but syncing to the chain was literally impossible so I gave up.

ReddID should boost this

only as much as you can afford to lose. this is a 2-3 month hold at least

try asking the Slack how to do this. they have helped countless ppl. Also i believe the new releases help fix the problem? check the slack for advisment

link?

You download bootstrap make it faster.

You buy how much you can afford.
Keep it for 6 months.
You need iron hands but this WILL BE BIG.
2 K SATS

This will moon hard when the actual application news is released. I'd say it's a keeper for now. Looks stupid but will sky rocket. This may actually be able to engage normies.

That's the dev's goal
to engage normies
popular twitch streamers
webcam whores

this is going to be fucking huge

iron hands we must

5 milly iron hands.

>Redd ID will 8x~10x this thing

That would put its market cap in the top 15 coins. I just don't know man

>mooning soon guys!
>just a few more days now!
>any day now!
>b-but when redd id comes out for sure!
>h-haha you guys will be sure upset when this moons

It's been a month, losers. Props if you got in under 30 when it was released, but Reddcoin ain't mooning anytime soon.

Month without any news, no hype, no marketing

I'll take it.

Roadmap update was released today!
Along with Q3 2017 for release of Redd-ID

>social digital currency
>in the digital social media age
This is my rational for myself everytime i buy this shit, people want exactly what this is being made for.

To be fair hardly anything is "mooning" right now.

RDD is still very promising.

People said the same thing when it was 5 sat.

When ReddID releases it will obviously rise.

WHY THE FUCK DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND REDD-ID

Pro-tip: reddcoin doesn't have to do shit with Twitter or Facebook to "get on" those sites because it's a fucking browser plugin that inserts itself into those sites.

REEEEEEEEE

never underestimate the power of social media and the monkey see monkey do aspect of it.

remember the ice bucket challenge? once some idiot normie does something gimmicky and virtuous, it cannot be stopped.

the same could be true for redd-id. all it will take is some big social media personality to pimp it out and then everyone will want there very own redd-id.

demand for this alone will drive the price of reddcoin up IMO.

Just bought some

I don't understand why people on here think that so many memecoins will get in the $-range or several $-range. If you look at the biggest coin market caps it is really easy to figure out that most of the coins that get promoted here will never reach anything valuable.

Take for example Siacoin and RDD. Both of them have a circulating supply of several billion coins, so the demand can never be high enough to create a value in the $-range.

In comparison to that Bitcoin or Ethereum (or any other coin in the $-range) have only a supply of max. 100 million coins. There is currently only one coin with a supply of over 130 mio that is valued over 1$ (Steem).

So why do you think that your memecoins will create any value in the $-range?
Convince me!

i don't think Redd-ID will hit $1

but $0.10 to $0.25 would be sweet

You shills are being way too obvious, learn to spread out your operations a bit more, that's some 101 shit

Actually our Reddcoin general discord aren't making these posts.

There's another discord but it's full of chinese vietnamese people and I doubt they know much english.
It's Veeky Forums peeps posting these, not discord people

400k holder reporting in

They wont hit that range. They may make 10x gains though. That's the whole point.

invite please

100%

it will not be sub 100 sat for long,

>active dev
>publicly known
>only on one big exchange at the moment

soon as the chinks get a whiff of this its bye bye earth

It doesn't need seven (7) fucking threads that's for sure

GO IN! HODL. MOON!

How do I buy reddcoin with paypal? I just downloaded the wallet. Its taking forever to sync wallet

Re88oypkuYYGJfYQDdXqKrJvaWkmHeHXDZ

>
I'm telling you, it's not our discord man.
Reddcoin has two discords. One for chinese/vietnamese and the other for english speakers

We're not making these threads

its the same digibyte faggots
digifaggots making these threads
they're moving on