Mfw Kraken still hasn't verified my account for Tier 1 status after 3 hours

>mfw Kraken still hasn't verified my account for Tier 1 status after 3 hours
>mfw can't buy Bitcoin to get into memecoins

Any quick alternatives? Gemini and Coinbase don't support my shitty country and Waves would rip me off.

pretty sure you can't deposit fiat to buy btc with tier 1 anyway, you need tier 2 at least

you're fucked dude

Also that literally takes at least 3 weeks

have you tried cex.io?

You need to wait a week for tier 2 verification. Even then you still can't buy because you have to deposit fiat through wire transfer, which will take at least another week. So, be prepared to wait a while before actually buying any bitcoins

op whats your email, if you paypal me the money I will make you a bitcoin wallet and send you the btc

Well that's garbage, they say it should only take minutes usually in the FAQ.

This one might work but the prices are a bit steeper. Still nowhere near as bad as Waves. Thanks user.

ayy

>they say it should only take minutes usually in the FAQ.
That's more tier 1 verification which doesn't allow fiat deposits

How do you transfer from CEX over to Bittrex?

After you have bought BTC, go to the Finance section, scroll down and there will be withdraw button for BTC. There you add your BTC address from bittrex.

This is where you add your bittrex address after clicking on withdraw button.

I'm stuck here since the Proceed button is greyed out even though I have everything

>cex.io

lmaoing

I've been sitting on a pending verification for 19 days now

I had no problem, try refreshing the page..

I got verified within 2 hours. Must be luck hah

Oh nevermind, I didn't noice that the selfie + ID/card requirement was BOTH, not EITHER/OR

fucking die

I hate you and each and every exchange out there

>We’ve submitted small verification charge to your payment card. To confirm the ownership of the payment card you need to enter the exact amount of this charge in USD into the verification form below.

>You may find out this amount in your online payment card statement or by contacting your bank.

What the shit is this?

Just leave it, it will be confirmed within hour or two.
Thats how I have done it

Go to the main page, and then cards section. Your card should be there, refresh that page every 15 min and sooner or later card should be verified. Every person that I know got verified within 2 hours.

ok you're retarded

you're verifying your card only, maximum amount you can deposit is 300€ a day with a monthly limit of 1000€

we're talking about Identity verification here, it takes a fucking long time but you can actually trade like an adult with real money

>Due to security reasons, withdrawals are unavailable within first 48 hours since new account creation.

Oh well, guess the only thing now is to wait. at best I'll get it earlier since I submitted all the verification steps. At worst in 2 days.

Jesus Christ they've got a billion fucking steps.

To verify your card you need to verify your identity as well, so stolen cards wouldn't be used.
What is the problem with verifying identity?
Cex.io is registered company and they can not afford to be connected to money laundering...

what are you even trying to withdraw retard? first you DEPOSIT money so you can BUY or TRADE coins and then if you want to cash out your gains/losses you go ahead and WITHDRAW your funds to your bank account

jesus fuck

have you looked at pic related from my previous post? now post your pic and show me if you're Basic, Verified, Verified Plus or Corporate, assuming you even know how to see this

>first you DEPOSIT money so you can BUY or TRADE coins

But I did that already. I need to wait to transfer them to Bittrex or whatever site.

fuck

and fuck

when did you create/verify your account? I've been looking at pic related for almost three weeks and the only thing I get from support is "Verification requests are currently taking longer than usual to get processed due to the extremely high load of the concerned CEX.IO department."

fml familia I just want to make money, missed like 8 dips already

I verified my account last year, but my cousin got verified two weeks ago without any problems..

Lol Kraken, been waiting for 2 months for verification. GL kek

How much you wanna buy from me?

Wait, you're telling me you need to be verified in order to transfer your coins to other sites?

The way they worded it
>Due to security reasons, withdrawals are unavailable within first 48 hours since new account creation.

Suggests that you only need verification to withdraw EARLIER than 48 hours. Are you telling me I won't be able to withdraw in 48 either way if they don't verify me?