Huge BAT pump incoming

My friend works at BAT. They are releasing big news tmrw + an in-depth roadmap

>They are planning to release the roadmap within 24 hours.

>She told me in depth about the following and I'm pretty convinced the project is going to be a success: -multisig wallet integration
>hiring plan
>release plan (up and running in Fall)
>Chrome/Mozilla extensions after Brave (BAT will work on other browsers)
>Ad Display Types, Advertiser Interface (inventory forecasting),
>Attention Metrics
>A couple hundred big name publishing partners
>Comment below that highlighted this statement from CEO confirming the publishers: youtu.be/h_jtopVp8dk?t=11m30s

Brought 18000 bat just off pure hype. Will I be rich in a year?

Same here, but 13k.
Let us pray.

If Ethereum hits $100 billion, all the Ethereum tokens will hit $3-$5, possibly $10.

It's basically a given that Ethereum will moon at this point, but that does not mean every single token will automatically become successful.

I bought 37,000 bat around 6100sat the other day. Looking forward to this when it actually happens.

>want to buy more bat but am poorfag
>only 4.5k bat
Life is suffering.

Brendan Eich created a programming language full of so much bullshit, there are literally best selling books called "Javascript: the good parts" and developers desperately try to shill it's "good parts" while ignoring its "bad parts".

I know you guys are memed up as fuck and don't care about social issues unless they're for the lolz.
But Brendan Eich also donated to a campaign against gay marriage in California. He's just a giant fuck. Scott Adams jacks off every night wishing he was Brendan Eich. Do you want to be Scott Adams? I hope not. So don't buy this piece of shit. It will probably moon. But if it does, every other coin with a legit dev team will be mooning 100x.

>But Brendan Eich also donated to a campaign against gay marriage in California.
Part of why I bought BAT honestly.

Agreed, this alone should put the coin in top 10 market cap.

Glad you're going to go under with those losses honestly

You seem upset faggot

Fuck you cock sucker

Not at all. Keep holding those BAT bags.

HAHAHAHA

I'm up 30% faggot, you have no business objecting to how people spend their money. He spent a piddly $1,000 against gay marriage meanwhile there's people in silicon valley spending hundreds of thousands on bullshit like refugee programs.

JavaScript might be a trash language but it’s also the most popular programming language on the planet, so it’s pretty important regardless.

mad fag boi

BAT 10k Sats incoming.

I think you may be right

Fag boy's going to be really pissed then.

We mooning boys

PoorFag will always stay poor.

Im holding 40k, lets go boys.

Oh man, I actually forgot this coin is only on bittrex right now still. About to drop $5k more into it.

Right there with ya. Holding 500k BAT, averaging .00006

At the current price?

not that guy, but yeah, I just bought in at 9300 sats

Good for you *applause*

Sell walls are down ! we broke 9000. BAT going to the moon.

It's gonna be a good night boys

i bought 40k at 6k sats, just bought some more right now.

10k sats boys! LETS GO!

Dat 9.9 barrier. Once we hit 10k, all shit breaks loose

Its losing steam

SELL THE NEWS

volume is actually increasing

Aight you LITTLE CUNTS

YOU'VE WORN ME DOWN

Just bought in

Why are you even in crypto? I don't understand that. If you're full on progressive, isn't speculative capitalism the root of all evil? With crypto specifically. Don't you want to pay your fair share of taxes for your government to implement all your social programs?

>But Brendan Eich also donated to a campaign against gay marriage in California

Shit, now I have to invest

I understand you, I can't afford more than 500 BAT right now.

>sell at 25% profit
>it goes up 40%
You faggots tell me another crypto to buy right now

Also, nice Eva reference.

I think you misunderstand liberalism.

Currently sitting at 35% profit on this one.

How high can this rocket go?

oh fucking no... you mean he thinks that people who hate Christianity shouldn't be able to make its rules and set its tenants?

you had partnerships that were the exact same thing...

you poser hypocrite, if people were telling Muslims that they have to change Sharia to allow gay marriage you'd be screaming ISLAMOPHOBIA at the top of your lungs.
people like you are on the way out. it's about time.

I'm buying more BAT now.

That's pretty much what I said, dude. The whole ideology seems shock-full of contradictions. "Diversity is good... but fuck this guy for having a different opinion". "People chasing money above all is bad... but go for another coin because it'll moon 100x".

I bought 800 at 6200 the other day and hodled. being a peasant that is all of my cryptos haha

"misogyny is evil you fucking white male... by the way, how DARE you criticize Sharia Law?"

Seems to have potential. Anything that's internet+advertising is practically free money.

10 bil marketcap in a year i'd say. One of the only coins/tokens that isn't vaporware.

In 6 months YouTube will be full of tutorials about "how to make money with Brave ads". But we are those who are going to make the real money.

True, JS has a few crucial fundamentals to take care of, but to me personally, it brought nothing but gains over the years.

I dumped an ether in it. Kind of want to go more, but at the same time I don't want too be invested in a single shitcoin. I wonder if it'll be enough for the moon landing...

>donated to a campaign against gay marriage in California
Based

Exactly, I buy coins that have payout dividends for some type of work. Waves is cool because of leasing and I recieved about $1100 in dividends, and now BAT seems to offer ad revenue, something that I have always meant to get into, but never found the time to. I am saying this all without undermining proof of work and proof of stake systems.

>donated to a campaign against gay marriage
Okay now BAT has my attention and my money

it's better to make a small profit than lose money

>tfw bought at 11k sats and now have cold feet over whether I should buy more now

Just a question... Is this news or rumors?

Is it a good time to buy BAT now? I have some leftover BTC and wonder if i should spend on BAT

set an order for 9k sats and go to bed

My daddy is the Vice President of XVG, and he says BAT is a scam and XVG is getting a huge pump soon.

>9k sats
what does this mean i only have 8 bat coins

>I watched "Antitrust" and I don't buy Microsoft products anymore.

I'm confident this is a $1 coin at minimum. It has an actual use outside of being used for bagholder hot potato.

I'm thinking more in the range of $5-7 to be honest. I haven't had a feeling this comfy since Eth, and I maybe more comfy with BAT.

You are a fucking idiot. You do know there are coins with 100s of billions of supply which means at least 300 billion with that estimate.

>tfw when you sell in profit because biz starts shitty memes.

Its happened once gonna happen again and then some

It's primed to moon today.

To the moon!

Ah fuck, just wanted to buy, because the chart looked interesting. Now I read, that fucking news are coming? Fuck, dump incoming, just see DGB or SWT.

Just remember everyone, all of this is already taken into account. Hence why BAT shot up today. Will most likely dip today after the news.

SELL THE NEWS

The real money on this is going to be in the long term, I think. It's a platform that has a chance of actually establishing itself as a real platform that people actually use.

Can't wait for that sweet dip so i can buy some more sweet cheap BAT.

Yes it could be long term. But doesn't change the fact that a ton of weak hands will sell and cause a dip. Great chance to short, I know I will.

If this shit dips then I'm going out and sucking cocks for cash to invest on this, even if I have to wait a year or two to see returns.

Expecting this.

Fells bad not being able to buy more because I'm a poorfag.

investing as we speak

It's going to dip below 8500 next, and you goddamn well know it.

Will be be hard to fall through, theres a 35 btc sell wall on bittrex. So i'm guessing it might be the new floor if not, then I guess i'll just have to buy more :D

Forget mooning, the guys behind this seem to have a genuinely good idea for a change. There is a problem and they found a way to use blockchain to solve it.

Gonna dump 3 eth and see where it goes. My hodl is ultimate.

The logo is fucking ghastly.

No, this is ghastly. Their logo is a triangle.

No, that is gastly. Their logo is ghastly.

Bat didn't pump, its not gonna pump, and u'r the pepe over me.

Ok, now we're ready to go to the moon fellas!

>But Brendan Eich also donated to a campaign against gay marriage in California.

all in boyo.

SCAMED
C
A
M
E
D

i bought 69 haha

is rlly bat still a thing

He also made the language in 10 days, and while it was originally supposed to be a lisp, it was changed last minute to attract java pajeets.

Ho ho ho, this is growing fast!

When you HODL during the tough times when it hit sub 6k sats and you are rewarded for your loyalty.