Redpill me on this shit Veeky Forums bros...

Redpill me on this shit Veeky Forums bros. I bought some earlier when i noticed the absurd volume in comparison to its market cap on bittrex. What's the deal with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6DizyZgFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quality content

Did they or are they going to release their streaming thing soon?

It's a pretty dope project. basically an open source youtube, where content creators get paid in lbry credits. Download their app, it's actually one of the few crypto projects that I can see actual value in

Their library waifus mostly

This is just a torrent platform. The only difference is you can charge people to download your stuff.

That actually does sound cool. Anything that is competing against jewtube is cool in my book.

And boy looks like other folk like the project as well, green tidal wave coming in.

So we're going to get quality content like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6DizyZgFY

Buy this dip?

Sell walls not too hideous, low market cap, increasing volume - moon potential imo.

LOL they stole that logo from Stratis

I grabbed 50. To the moon or Valhalla I guess.

Very cool project. I am balls deep in LBC, massive moon potential

i can tell you for a fact this is getting PND as we speak. a group from pakistan are conducting it now. There goal is 0.0006

screen shot this

just so long as it gets about 31600 sat again

easy

Thanks bro.
I panic sold like a little bitch, but now I remember why I do this

here guys

i think if u sell @ 0.0005 cant go wrong

Also may I add that Muslims take Allah very serious, they aint going to do shout out to him unless they believe in what they doing. just saying.

>Alive to experience the second coming of YouTube

Is this thing about to form a meme triangle? Too lazy to screenshot.