Post your long term holds that will get you 100x return over the next 3 years so you can quit your job

post your long term holds that will get you 100x return over the next 3 years so you can quit your job

I'm holding ark, stratis, and zcash

>Holy Trinity

Ltc, Ark, XTZ

holding 4k stratis

jewcoin

ark
lisk
stratis
factom
blocknet

ark, bancor, and waves are my long terms at the moment

I find it funny that Ark holders don't just hold one shit coin, but several, every time.

Where do you guys buy these more uncommon coins?
The sites I go to only have about half of what you guys are saying.

Ark and wings right now.

Funny thing. I bought 5 btc worth of stratis in the ico. Bailed at 400k.

Best 390x I ever had

ETH, ARK, GNT, and XEM.

I'M A R-O-C-K-E-T M-A-N

>5 BTC
>390x
How's it feel to be a millionaire user?

>the pic with the ark symbol attracts ark holders
Gee ya think?

Feels great. No lambos or any of that nonsense, just very very happy I had enough faith to do it.

>the next 3 years
Fuck that. I better have 100x by the end of this year or else I'm going to kill myself.

how long did it take to 390x since ICO?

Did you cashout anything? If it was me I'd cash out half and keep the other half in. Even if crypto went to zero you could live well off half if you invested it wisely.

Bought about a year ago, sold in May, so 10-11 months?

Nah, I cashed out completely. When it went over 400k I started selling until it was all gone. I'm not a day trader or anything like that, just an investor who cashed out.

I hold sia.
1 year holds has made me a millionaire.
3 year hold should get me even more.

ITT: Ark discord pumpers.

Nice, but too obvious. Ark is shitcoin.

This

I got a 2nd mortage on my house just to invest in crypto

But you obviously didn't cashout completely as you're still in crypto. I'm a bit confused.

Holy trinity here:

ANT, ARK, ETH

Lol, I'm the guy that asked you if you were still holding all 88 mil when you took this pic. You still got them all?

Everything is crumbling. There's no point in holding cryptocurrency anymore.

Yea, I still have other investments, just not in $strat. I build bags at ATLs, hold em as long as it takes for at least a 30 or 40x. Rarely trade otherwise and almost never sell. I guess you could say I'm a strong-hands investor.

I sold 6 mill for 35.8 btc.
Was planning on selling them next week but btc crashed, so I'll sell them later.

TRTC

more like, no point in holding onto real currency anymore

waves, wings, ethereum

I mean, did you cashout anything to fiat?

Is there any promise in holding DGB or POT for the medium to long haul?

Siacoin
Foldingcoins
GNT
Syscoin
GRC
LBRY Credits
Strat

XDN
its the only cryptonote worth a fuck in the longterm. Monero is only used by pedophiles and the lead dev calls himself fluffy pony. 82% of bytecoin is held by very few people. AEON is pretty much just a community project. Rest aren't notable

Hey user are you the user that took my advice to buy ar 30?

Are you still feeling generous per your offer of thanks im glad you held all this time

SIA
BTS
RDD
VERT
SYS

100 times? Sia, RDD and Ripple.

RDD. I'll be buying yachts instead of lambos

For fuck's sake will you retards look at market caps. Ripple is already worth 10 billion.

To increase in value 100 times would require a trillion dollar market share. 10 times more than the entire market is worth currently. That is only happening in your imagination..

To answer the OP question, ARK.

Is this an ARK shill thread or is Ark really going to the moon?

All in Max Leverage Trumpcoin and Bitbeans

XRP
ETH
ETC
LTC
BAT

All fundamentally sound technologies with incredible teams behind them.

Buying into the STATUS ICO since they are joining up to work with Bancor. Missed BNT due to all the traffic and my ETH erroring out. Will buy some BNT when it hits the market or dips.

One or all of these will pay for my Island and private research think tank. And then to Mars.

Ark.io

Yes and yes.

How high are the experts predicting ark will go? how much ark do i need to make 100k?

>DGB FUDders
>DGB IS A SHIT COIN! GOING DOWN HILL FROM HERE
>Proceeds to copy dgb memes

Both

I reckon 10 dollars a coin in about a year, so 10k coins.

POSW is about to rebound hard ;)

SIA and XRP long term

WAVES, RISE, ARK and RLC

Wow, almost like Market caps increase over time... do you also think it is inconceivable for the entire Cryptocurrency market cap to reach a trillion in 3 years?

Yes, I am extremely grateful.
Keep your tripcode and I'll pay you back one day.

Patiently waiting for PosW to shine as well. Not expecting to look at it much until after 2-3 years.

CPC, ARK, ETH, GRC, RDD.

Maidsafe

SWT nigger idgaf

New to this so please no bully. Hypothetical scenario. Let's say you make $200,000 from your coins and your weekly limits are only $10,000. Do you have to wait 20 weeks before you get your money or will your wallet flucuate depending on the market and you may not get the $200,000?

tl;dr
Due to sell limits, do you get your money in installments or whatever the market prices is after your limit and sale?

BTC, LTC, ARK, XRP, MYST

yeah, you have to slowly take it out. or use localbitcoins.com