SWT Long Hodl

This is going to be big. Go to their website and make an account.

Long Hodl

Other urls found in this thread:

statescoop.com/uber-lyft-drivers-must-pass-background-checks-new-jersey-law-rules
njleg.state.nj.us/2016/Bills/A4000/3695_R1a.PDF
fortune.com/2016/10/13/chicago-disability-group-uber/
mercurynews.com/2016/07/04/uber-battling-more-than-70-lawsuits-in-federal-courts/
davidcummings.org/2015/04/22/uber-burning-750-million-in-a-year/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHILL IN LOO

tasty fud

nom nom

Modar chodar, india will be a super pooper by 2020!

YUM YUM NOM NOM

TASTY FUD MAKES ME HODL HARDER

>"Alright pajeet, today you must shill SWT on Veeky Forums. To blend in try and adopt some of there lingo like FUD and HODl, but remember your english skills are still incomplete so don't stray too far from the script. If you need to shit use the designated street, not the toilet, alright?"

Look at all this FUD

thanks for bumping my thread

Yes, let's have as many people as possible watch this tard-magnet scamcoin go in the loo where it belongs.

>doesnt know about sage
Confirmed subhuman from the subcontinent

It works you moron

It's one of the first ETH IPFS applications

THANKS FOR BUMPING MY THREAD KEK

thanks for the bump

confirmed central banking stooges

the revolution is on, crypto will win jews

> :D digibite best coyn
> stoopid coin with actual use case

It makes me so happy so many Pajeets are holding heavy bags right now.

This happens to every coin. DGB before the pump, ETH before the pump, hell even BTC before the pump. Just hodl. Not saying this coin sell be those kind of success stories but it will go up.

Holy fuck is this the MVP? THAT'S IT? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I'll invest at some point, but only because I think that this could potentially be an incredible platform for prostitution in like 2-3 years or so.

Wow, I get to have random people drive me places through a completely unregulated, unmonitored app. How exciting.

>muh decentralization

Are you fucking stupid? Decentralization isn't always better you retard, ESPECIALLY for the service provider.

Uber/Lyft vet their drivers, offer insurance, and track the users by requiring a facebook that matches your credit card information. This makes both parties liable to each other and uber liable to both parties. THIS IS A GOOD THING YOU DUNCE.

What happens when some rapist posts "I need a ride" and waits for some young girl to respond? Then he pulls out a knife and tells her to pull over to the park where he rapes then kills her. Literally no one knows about this, there is no record, no GPS signals to help police solve the missing persons crime, etc.

The only thing swarm city would be good for is being a black market, and we see how well that worked out for silk road. Another reason why it's a fucking stupid idea is that the only way for swarm to be adopted would mean it would have to reach a critical mass in major cities, which is the complete opposite direction of being a black market because regular people don't want to be associated with that shit. So in that send they are literally compete with all the billion dollar silicon valley backed ventures and businesses.

Anyone investing in swarm is seriously fucking retarded. At least you can bullshit and lie with other coins to promote value, whereas with swarm you KNOW for a fact the idea is retarded and will fail

>muh decentralization
>muh black market
>muh FBI show up at my door anyway lol wtf

kill yourself.

So, is this like a shitty venmo that doesn't have an app? Or am I missing something?

it's simply a normie product marketed to techies. Normies will NEVER use anything like this because they secretly love centralization. I swear cypherpunks never socialize with normal people.

Oh wait lol, I thought it was for stuff that had already been done. An app would still be great though

>Drivers can be vetted through a crowd review/rep system
>An independent company can offer insurance
>Blackmarkets already exist in btc, moot point

"Bitcoin is going to be completely unregulated, anyone investing in it is going to be retarded. It's only going to be used by child rapists and criminals"

>MUH BLACKMART
>MUH FBI
>MUH UBER/LYFT VETTING

>muh FUD COPY/PASTED FROM PREVIOUS THREAD

KYS

this one image is making me think this might be a good investment. will need to think on it though.

Come on. I actually tried it out. It's actually pretty cool

How the fuck is a driver supposed to get vetted in the first place? People are just supposed to take chances on people with no "reputation" the first few times?

My god, you swarm tards and your mental gymnastics. pathetic.

>An independent company can offer insurance
The whole point of uber's insurance is so that YOUR OWN INSURANCE, WHICH YOU WILL STILL USE WHEN YOU AREN'T UBERING, WILL NOT GO UP. Fuck are you that stupid?

>Blackmarkets already exist in btc, moot point
cool, so yet another reason why there is no need for swarm

Lol at people trying to call this a scam by Indians. You dumb fucks, they invited an Indian Youtuber to talk about the project. He has no other association. How dumb are you cum drinkers? The dev team is from Belgium.

Can someone address this? Why would regular people use an app like this when they can just use Uber/Lyft, which both pretty much work perfectly? What is the unique value proposition, other than the thrill of knowing you might get raped?

Uber execs must've found out and are paying Indians to FUD this. Lulz

>How the fuck is a driver supposed to get vetted in the first place? People are just supposed to take chances on people with no "reputation" the first few times?
There is always risk involved when venturing out and trying something new. But I don't think your average rapist is going to be using SWT in it's early stages.

There is talk of a reputation system to be put in place. So people with new accounts might have to offer lower prices, or perhaps only do group car rides instead. Where there's a will, there is a way

>The whole point of uber's insurance is so that YOUR OWN INSURANCE, WHICH YOU WILL STILL USE WHEN YOU AREN'T UBERING, WILL NOT GO UP.

I just said that an independent insurance service may come into play for SWT rides. In fact it might open up an entire industry dedicated just for SWT rides.

Why you getting so mad? why the caps? I guess its because I'm shredding your arguments to pieces.

>cool, so yet another reason why there is no need for swarm
With that logic theres no need for BTC. Fail. Black markets will always exist dumbass.

1) Lower prices. Uber/Lyft take a cut of the profits. Drivers on the SWT network can lower their prices

2) Community vetting by SWT may actually be more effective than vetting by a corporation, believe it or not. The SWT community may innovate and find ways of vetting people on the network, like a reputation system, and an incubation period for new accounts (so trouble makers cant spam the network if they get vetted as bad people)

There is alot more potential to SWT than you realize. What you are seeing here is a barebones, MVP product. There is alot of work to be done. And remember that the mobile apps are coming to be put ON TOP of the SWT platform by 3rd parties. This also means independent developers and open communities can develop open source apps for SWT.

>reputation system
>Rapist does rides for two or three weeks, is a gud boi, builds up 20 or so rep points
>Rapes 21st passenger to death, dumps body in a river
>Deletes account
>Creates new account
>Repeats

JUMP OFF THE RICKSHAW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE
> post yfw this is literally a coin for rickshaw services

>How the fuck is a driver supposed to get vetted in the first place? People are just supposed to take chances on people with no "reputation" the first few times?
Yes.
People have to take chances. It's like sellers from Aliexpress/Amazon with now reviews.
Drivers with low/no reputation might need to offer lower prices or even offer their first rides below cost. In return for the cheap price, a user might accept a marginally higher risk of rapists and bad service. A pumped up bodybuilder or poor person might be able to take those risks in order to see mad gains in his pocket.
If you're very scared you might only ride with drivers with ultra high reputation.

>Why would regular people use an app like this when they can just use Uber/Lyft,
40% lower price by default because no commision for the jews (Se picture related)

>Implying Uber is save.
>Implying Uber drivers don't rape people all the time
>Impling their service is worth 40% fee

>Assuming the rapist won't get caught
>Assuming there won't be a 3rd party app for Identification
>Assuming a rapist would go through all that trouble just to rape someone

So an app which is less safe is the answer?
>Assuming a rapist would go through all that trouble just to rape someone
They absolutely would, really m8?

lol @ you

Yeah a rapist is going to spend weeks or possibly months just to rape someone once and then somehow escape getting caught. Give me a break man.

Do you work for Uber or Lyft? kek. By the time SWT goes mainstream there will be plenty of apps and contingencies in place to minimize risks.

>i need a ride to my favorite shitting street
>0.pooSWT

Holy shit a Ethereum token with a working product and it's not getting pumped lol. This is honestly a no brainier.

>Yeah a rapist is going to spend weeks or possibly months just to rape someone once and then somehow escape getting caught. Give me a break man.
Dude what? I don't even think SWT is a terrible idea but this isn't true. Rapists/pedos/serial killers are the most obsessive and dedicated people imaginable, it would be nothing for a rapist to do rides on the side for a couple of weeks until he has a decent rating.

I managed to get out without a loss.

Screencap this if it moons and hit me with it.

get a load of this indian rapist! he can't wait to use swt to rape. i hope all you faggots have the courtesy to bleach your assholes before letting him pick you up for your ride to the airport.

>So an app which is less safe is the answer?
Yes.
Your rapist argument is very flawed since you're way overestimating the risks.

The car you drive is probably not armored. Probably because you're poor or greedy. You should keep your car the garage because you're less protected from drive-by shootings and you have a higher risk of getting wounded in an accident. All people should only be allowed to drive in armoured cars!

Then a rapist could also just sign up for Uber....

>Rapists/pedos/serial killers are the most obsessive and dedicated people imaginable
You're making a huge generalization for a large group of people that you dont know how they think and act. Some rapists/criminals act out of passion and impulse. Not all of them are the scheming type.

And then for you to imply them escape being caught? Again, give me a break with this garbage fud. Besides, with your logic of the "sleeper" type of rapist, they can be everywhere and anywhere. Who knows, anyone can be a rapist, secretly plotting when its time to strike. It's ridiculous.

What's going to happen for SWT is very simple, there will be a rep system built in place and the people doing most of the driving are going to be people with good standing reps like any other organization, and they will have to show their face and maybe even their names. There will probably be a 3rd party rep/ID app as well. It will be just as safe, if not more safe than Uber/Lyft.

I think people will love paying 30-40% less. Are people seriously trying to make the point that the centralized companies are justified and able to keep their oligopolies on ride-sharing on the base of rapist protection? lol

settle down pajeet, your indian rapist is showing.

yeah you would just handwave the whole rape thing and focus on saving a couple roo pees. your lack of dignity is disgusting.

Well he's implying that SWT won't have the ability to perform background checks, but guess what - that's also flawed.

The SWT community could easily form an open-source organization that vets drivers within the SWT community. You could get a star, or a wheel, or whatever next to your name like a badge showing that your ID and background has been checked out by the community.

Hell, this vetting process could all be done on a forum or Reddit for everyone to see. It's going to be even more safe than Uber/Lyft.

SWT is going to be EXTREMELY community driven. "Swarm" and "Hive" are great branding terms

>find your indian rapist on reddit
it just keeps getting better.

>The SWT community could easily form an open-source organization that vets drivers within the SWT community. You could get a star, or a wheel, or whatever next to your name like a badge showing that your ID and background has been checked out by the community.

Yep, that's exactly what's going to happen.

>i came for the 30% savings, i stayed for the indian raping.
then you can rate your indian rapist "driver" in sore buttholes/10

>Stop organizing against fiat Goyim!
Don't you have shekels to count, jew?

DIRTY STINKING GREEDY JEW

i don't count shekels, only indian rapists.

What about my earlier argument with armored cars? You just handwaved that.
It's the same thing. Normal cars don't give you enough security.

Actually, the whole rape argument bullshit and just made up by this one guy.

Besides, ride-sharing would just be one application of swarm city the possibilities are endless.

it's not a rape argument pajeet, it's reality. you filthy little monkeys can't keep your dickbeaters to yourself. you want this swt app to take off so you can rape. rape. rape rape rape.

Like what was said, the SWT community will form a vetting process for drivers most likely.

>possibilities are endless
and they all end in rape, sometimes murder, but mostly rape
>and murder
>mostly rape though

Filthy rat Jew count your shekels, you support fiat. You don't belong here Rothschild.

i suppose there will be some sort of indian rape test to ensure you're proficient in rape and street shitting?

Jew jew jew count your shekels greedy Jew. Fiat is not going to last - SWT is gonna bring the house down with crypto transactions

>Better deflect the fact that I'm a greedy jew. Better call him a pajeet again. Stupid goyim won't know I hate crypto.

ohhh if only i had a street for you to shit on for every time i've heard that pajeet.

You're underestimating how seriously people take this sort of thing. Just because YOU can justify why the app might make sense from a philosophical standpoint doesn't mean that normies aren't going to screaming for regulation. is 100% correct, regular people don't give a shit about "freedom", and will happily have something banned based off nothing but a few hysterical headlines on CNN.com. We're living in an era of safety, political correctness and public outrage.
All of that is irrelevant because a number of rapists WOULD use the app, so who really cares about the ones who wouldn't? A third party ID system with full background check capabilities would be absolutely mandatory. Additionally, it would need to be fully integrated with the application so that drivers would be unable to pull a bait and switch where they link to someone else's background check and then show up in a different car for rape rape rape time. I mean, that's the law in 36 states, and will likely be the law in all 50 in the foreseeable future. I'm sorry but this whole Libertarian "people can choose their own risk level" way of thinking just isn't the reality in the western world anymore.
statescoop.com/uber-lyft-drivers-must-pass-background-checks-new-jersey-law-rules

Stupid Jew, crypto is the future. Your reign of fiat Theiler is coming to an end

you're boring. all of you low energy street shitters are boring.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I never even bought BTC only been mining since 2009. Front page of /biz every post, and I’ve been involved in numerous pump and dumps on /biz AND reddit. I literally have over 300 BTC right now. I am trained in memetic warfare and I AM THE FUCKING DGB WHALE. You are nothing to me but just another quick buck. I will wipe you the fuck out with trading bot precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet on /biz? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting the CIA/IRS and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the audit storm, maggot. The audit storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can annihilate your 'seven hundred dollars profit' in one fucking whale dump, and that’s just with my shit coin play money holds. Not only am I extensively trained in blockchain tech AND financial trading, but I have access to Satoshi Nakamoto's entire original whitepaper/roadmap and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking broke kiddo. I'm gonna moon and you're gonna be stuck here on planet fiat.

no one is going to read that.

>All of that is irrelevant because a number of rapists WOULD use the app, so who really cares about the ones who wouldn't?

A number of rapists/criminals apply and get in for Uber

A number of criminals apply and get in for a number of jobs. Background checks don't always work

>Additionally, it would need to be fully integrated with the application so that drivers would be unable to pull a bait and switch where they link to someone else's background check and then show up in a different car for rape rape rape time.

Theres something called a shortcode. All of this can and probably will be fully integrated into SWT.

This whole rapist argument is fucking retarded, it will take care of itself. It sounds like its thought up of by desperate fudders. Seriously.

The SWT community will find a way to vet them. It really isn't that hard. You could vet through a 3rd party system and message through SWT. Who says people will search for rides right on the SWT platform? Really. It's a no brainer.

>Are people seriously trying to make the point that the centralized companies are justified and able to keep their oligopolies on ride-sharing on the base of rapist protection?

We're living in a world where the CEO of Uber is getting forced out over """"sexism"""". Yes, I do believe that normies will demand that centralized companies retain their stranglehold over ride sharing for the sake of rape protection.

>I'm a concerned citizen, really! I'm not trying to FUD a brand new coin system that still has lots of work to do. No way. I'm a concerned citizen about the super serious topic of rape, and we should come up with a verdict right now and not give the future SWT community a chance to vet candidates, because it would be totally impossible to vet people, especially with today's technology like Radaris.

kek

this. all the swt drivers will be indian rapists.

Oh look its the filthy dirty Jew again stroking his fiat dollars

Dont forget facebook, instagram and twitter

indian rapists do love social media.

You keep talking about indians. I think it's time for you to get a boyfriend.

rape!

Don't ask me, I'm not into gay sex. You should ask him if he's into that stuff.

This community vetting/"oh we'll just work it out and find a way" mindest does not work in the real world. No state will ever allow a system like that to exist. Read through this to get a sense of all of massive legal hurdles which a ride-sharing company needs to jump through just to exist. The industry is damn near as regulated as finance, law, medicine etc. To get a sense of how tight things actually are, Uber is getting sued right now because they don't provide fucking WHEELCHAIR ACCESS quickly enough in certain locations. This shit is not a game. If this company gained any mass in anything remotely resembling it's current state, it would get fucked beyond belief by lawyers, regulators and the media.

fortune.com/2016/10/13/chicago-disability-group-uber/

This desu, Uber BTFO

indian rapists, btfo. your rape app is going nowhere pajeet. you will remain on the shitting streets until you die.

Then swarm city might only become big in russia or other countries who give less fucks.

#blowjob

wrong, russians don't like being raped either pajeet.

Go away uber shill no one's is listening to your projection

Uber burns through $5 million a month in legal fees and $5 million a month in lobbying fees. They're currently facing 70 federal lawsuits. They lost 3 BILLION DOLLARS in 2016. They need to do all of this shit just so they can continue to exist. I really don't think people are fully grasping how serious and strictly regulated this ride sharing shit is.

mercurynews.com/2016/07/04/uber-battling-more-than-70-lawsuits-in-federal-courts/

davidcummings.org/2015/04/22/uber-burning-750-million-in-a-year/

ya but it's not a company

>implying ride sharing is its only use

K, why don't you just sell your swat then?

Did you forget that SWT is a cryptocurrency and not a ridesharing company?

those 70 lawsuits are just a small sample of the indian raping problem too. i really don't think people are grasping how serious this indian rapist shit is.

Whatever it is, in its current state it would get shut down in a fucking heartbeat if more than .000000001% of the general public knew about it.

Yeah, that's great and all, but here's one problem:

Swarm City is not a ride sharing company.

Swarm City devs hold no legal responsibility. Why do you think they are not making an app for it? Why do you think that they are just providing the platform?

You don't know they are going to get fucked by lawyers and regulators? Who says they can? The ETH network is run by millions of people. You really cant stop it, the network is already up and running. In fact, by the time SWT gains traction - and it will - it will become too big for regulators to take it out of existence.

Especially when it gets big in other countries as well.

Your argument just doesnt stand, bro. Sorry man. The state cannot shut down the ETH network. It's here to stay. There is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it.

they don't need to shut down eth, rapist. they will follow the trail of shit and curry back to your hovel and arrest you for rape, because you're a rapist. it's that simple.

Great, so that guarantees that it can't meet any of the company requirements which ride-sharing companies need to meet in order to exist. How is this going to work senpai? You realize that people can't just operate as an unlicensed taxi cab driver unless they work for Uber/Lyft etc. Why do you think they spend $10 million a month on legal fees and lobbyists?

shut up dirty jew SWT is open source it can be copied and forked

Your dreams of SWT being shut down by jackboots over some supposed rape scandal will never happen

>Why do you think they spend $10 million a month on legal fees and lobbyists?
because of all the indian drivers raping unsuspecting geriatrics.

They are not a ride sharing company in the first place ya fudder.

>You realize that people can't just operate as an unlicensed taxi cab driver unless they work for Uber/Lyft etc.

Doesn't matter. I get chaufered around all the time and we dont pay a dime.

and that's only for NJ anyway. Oh and I live there! No jackboots at my door

GTFO fudder