ITT: Careers

Do you faggots even have stable, extremely high-paying careers? If you're not making ~$400,000+ annually ad infinitum (or $500,000+ if you're married (>implying you neckbearded autist NEETs could ever attract a 3d female), then can you really even consider yourself wealthy?

Medfag here gunning for orthopedic surgery. I will easily make $600K+ annually.

Have fun with your shitcoins

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/american-doctors-are-killing-themselves-and-no-one-is-talking-about-it
trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1282061109.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah easily because youll be suckin dicks on the side because you just fuckin love dicks

don't give a shit. daytrading gives me so much time in my day like weightlifting, playing an instrument, hanging out with people, playing vidya.

>he didn't go into finance
>he'll have to settle for a bmw

enjoy the loans and don't worry Mr. Goldberg will keep your interest low

This

enjoy your 500k+ of loans after 4 years of med school + 5 years of residency only to end up as a family doctor pulling 180k at best

Lol family doctor. I have savant-like memory. I'm going to crush the boards . And my debt is only gonna be around $200K. Plus, my wife works and earns almost $100K annually. And I have a large penis, for the record. That is all

One of the highest suicide rates of any given profession.

Do us a favour and make sure that statistic remains valid.

80k 3 years out of university as an auditor
studying for CPA exam

NEET.
Have a degree in Communications.
Have done jack shit with it. Don't care.

lmao..

good luck when your shit is done with robots retard

>savant-like memory
Oh yeah? how many digits of pi do you know?
if you say

I'm a medic as well. Enjoy working long and stressful hours with minimal holiday time until you die.

Apologies, I'm bitter because I don't like the job. Maybe it's better in America....

My jobs great i start work when the market opens and finish when it closes. 7 hour days. I get my assistant to do the work for me.

Have fun with those tedious 14 hour days filling paperwork Mr.

It's not. You have to really love it. The only person I know who truly enjoys it is a surgeon but he's famous and loves doing productive shit 20 hours a day.

Sounds great if you like working 80+ hr weeks until you retire and having your wife leave you for being unavailable.

Also did I mention since you started building up wealth so late anyone in tech or finance will have more money banked than you, time value of money is a bitch like that.

Only real way to become wealthy is starting a business faggot.

>pre-med student larping before they get a C in o-Chem

As an actual practicing surgeon, please ignore this faggot.

This is the other issue, medicine doesn't actually pay that well until you've been on the job 10 years. So great, you get your lambo when you're 50.

I must stress, I'm a doctor and I have a ton of shit coins. I prefer the shit coins by a mile.

Im no doctor mate. Finance is easy money skimming the till of dumb doctors who get paid 'heaps of cash'.

Enjoy your misery and inevitable suicide.
thedailybeast.com/american-doctors-are-killing-themselves-and-no-one-is-talking-about-it

Actuary

Holy kek what a great thread op is it time for a
/CHADSTATSGENERAL/ ?
>26
>Run own business
>10 inch black cock despite being white
>Have beautiful 3-d wife
>Work 2 hours a week
>Spend the rest of my time working out cucking other men studying polymath and saving the rainforest
>Wealth status: buffet called for another loan
Sure is easy being me

How you fgts holding up?
You made money on crypto ? That's cute but I surpassed wealth years ago and accumulate knowledge and class now.

Pic related it's my wife.

>A surgeon
>Boasting of his salary on fucking Veeky Forums of all places
Step 2a is the hardest. Try not to fail horribly, or you'll be nursing old people, making 600K+ a year alright. 600K+ rupees.

Fuck you. How do I get a mermaid waifu?

Hey pal

She just loves me for my personality.

Just yourself

I'm a mathematician and I know six

>going into healthcare
>expects to be wealthy

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAa omg cucked all the way through medschool BHAHAHAHHAHA welcome to ur new factory job Doc

115k/year programmer
Might be forever alone.
Putting big chunks of my paycheck into crypto since March.
Had a small portfolio of crypto before that.
Glad I got into eth when it was $10, but regret not buying more.
Had no idea the price would rise so quickly.

I just made
about having no fucking idea what do do with my life pls help

God i hope its true, supposedly a cfo can put a good word in for me in nyc, all he said is get a degree and he will put me infront of the people i need to be. Is that too good to be true? Hes my godfather.

>Medfag here gunning for orthopedic surgery.
When you're on your 2nd bottle for the night, don't reach for the gun

hey good for you man
i could never do it being surrounded by death all the time
just not the kind of person i am
don't get sued and have a happy life

If fortune 100, yes 1000%. Just be alpha as fuck and you're set

surely you got into med to help people, not to make money?

hahahahahahaha

never tell them your name when you go to the emergency room. that's what kind of country we live in.

Finance is fucking worthless though?

Marry a jew too if you want to reach the top.

Depends. If you graduate from bucktooth state, you're going to be a 50k a year desk jockey. If you graduate from a tier 1 school, you're in the GREEN.

not 100 percent sure about that. It is indeed fortune 500, but he did work for a short time on a board for colgate so...

>tfw no foreveralone programmer bf to trade crypto with

>electrical/software engineer
I already fucking hate dealing with microcontrollers and arm processors.

That car literally goes for a puny $10,000 usd (low mileage, pristine second-hand)
trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/bmw/auction-1282061109.htm

you shouldn't pay much more than 10-12k for a car IMO

True, but since this is /CHADSTATGENERAL/...

>makes post about how much money user makes
>includes shitty BMW Z4 in photo
>kys user

youngfag here. just graduated high school and put my grad money in ETH/LTC.

Going to a state school on the SMART scholarship(think ROTC for nerds) to study CompSci(specifically) and business(specifically entrepreneurship). I have to do 4 years of service at the DOD or other agency and then I'm on my own.

Am I on the right track so far?

dont listen to OP, hes a lying faggot

Imagine finding out your doctor shitposts on Veeky Forums.

Lots of doctors on Veeky Forums

specifically cybersecurity*

Get an NSA job.

I am 22 and I can make $300 a day at my business if I work. Sometimes $600 a day. Is it stable? No. Did I drop out of college when I discovered I could make money like this? Yes.

>Intensivist 1st year

"Gunning for ortho"
lol?
Specializing in the states is a joke.
Your future;
You'll never place into residency.
You'll never get fellowship.

600,000k lol

Well sounds like i could have some fun over there

Nice copy pasta bro
Shit not going to matter when AI takes over.

>he doesn't work full time at a fortune 500 company AND day trade crypto
Never gonna make it bro

Let me make it clear to you. Everyone is not hating because they don't actually think you can't do it. Everyone is hating because you sound like new entrepreneurs who get into "business" before actually doing anything and start telling everyone they should be an entrepreneur. Don't be a douche bag and talk down to people because you think you might accomplish "more" (first understand, a lot of people are happy working their careers), and more importantly dont be a douchebag and judge people for making less than you EVER. Even rich people respect rich people more who dont flash it and respect everyone as a normal human being because money doesn't change who you are.

>I will easily make $600K+ annually.
no, you will not
but you will have that much in debt
also it's really hard to ever even get medical help if i need it and trust medical professionals because I know most are douches like OP who went into it for the money

Lol I'm a waiter.
But I live in northern Europe, where we enjoy the greatest quality of life this planet has to offer.
I work about 6 hour shifts, sometimes longer, which I'm okay with. On sundays and public holidays I get paid double.
I make about 2000 euros a month, and pay 300€ for rent. I'm able to save about 1000-1300 every month.
Soon I'll go travelling with all my savings, do it till I run out of money and then I can always come back home, get money from the government if needed, but usually I get a job instantly because I work in hospitality, there's always work.

Just few days ago started making small investments on crypto so I hopefully can just make a little extra for my travelfund.

Life is fucking good.

yeah but you have to pray 5 times a day

How's the accounting profession like in terms of job prospect and long term growth? I'm doing it and I'm having doubts because people are saying I should have gone to STEM instead also there's automation.

Regret not becoming a programmer desu

How's the accounting profession like in terms of job prospect and long term growth? I'm doing it and I'm having doubts because people are saying I should have gone to STEM instead also there's automation.

Regret not becoming a programmer desu

Whereabouts in Northern Europe, can you get by comfortably speaking just English ?

What do you mean?
Everybody in the Nordic Countries can speak english more or less fluently.

>hes proud of being an excel monkey
>he drives a financed 3-series

>just finished the first year of my bachelors in biology, I'm basically a surgeon now

Wew

tfw just want a camry, a waifu, and a white picket fence

>Am I on the right track so far?

Depends more on your own ambitions and dedication, not on your majors.

Diplomas are only keys.
Finding the right doors is easier with the keys, but many people have keys all over the place and never find a door that leads them to a good life. Other people never got keys but grab an iron and smash the best door possible for them.

>be in a top European business school
>get a undergraduate degree
>first offer after university: 120k
>get a graduate degree
>first offer: 180k
>still invested in shitcoins just for a gamble
>not even 25 yet
>wish I was joking

Not too late. Accounting sucks you get raped by employers

Commercial Weedmon, make more money than I can comfortably talk about. Keep your babylon medicine money toyasef ya battycrease

>a monkey retard community college dropout makes more money than you will in 10 years

BUMBOCLAHHHHHHHHH

Kicked out of 2 highs schools 2 colleges. Work in entertainment. Pull 100k+ and matching benefits. Perks. Plus 250k a year on average in cash. Work hard with or without a degree and life works out.

fucking this. These wagefags are completely missing the point.

>Everyone on some cryptocurrency board on a weaboo website is a millionaire raking in six figures per year with a high level degree from an ivy league
Yes I'm sure actual surgeons shitpost and feel the need to brag to a bunch of NEETS on slow 2chan clone boards.

>In the future I will make x amount
>I'm going for x which means I'll make x per year
Top lel kid.

it pays that much because nobody wants to do it. i'd do it for 10 million maybe just so i can retire after 5 years

not me, i'm a proud NEET.

>rich af parents
>invested money they gave me into eth and btc early
>even richer
>collect rent on some properties parents gave me

cryptocurrency trading is literally a meme for me, i dont care about loss or gain lol, i'm just doing it for fun.

>also invested in stocks from parents
>spend my days watching shows/anime
>also started lifting year and a half ago, bang chicks on tinder when they see my wealth in the background

>Randomly bragging on a board about virtual currency
>Types like a typical Veeky Forums teenager
This is how you know somebody is lying. From what I've seen, truly successful people just keep it to themselves.

I'd kill to work with microcontrollers, not there's only enterprisey Java/C# jobs where I'm at.

medfag with level 9000 narcissism. I hope you develop a prescription drug dependency and die in your sleep smartfag

I'm a pastry chef using crypto to effectively triple my paychecks before I get the fuck out of this kitchen and back on a desk. When life is hell you have to crawl your ass out of there, Veeky Forums saved me from despair a few months back.

even all of the crypto threads arent enough to drown out the larpers

>Just yourself

Topkek

Recent engineering graduate. I'm currently gunning for CEO of Tesla where I'll make 30 million a year. Top kek

>Made 100k in crypto from buying Ethereum at $8
>Mfw sit on my ass and watch weaboo anime movies, make nice intricate meals and go for long jogs
>Mfw you stress around 14 hours per day wagecucking

>Tesla
Shit tier. I'm finishing my degree in woman's studies. Gunning for NASA, currently special gunning to be first trans-womyn on Mars.

only correct answer

>working

Lets see you rich fucks put your money where your mouth is.

Here's my digibyte address. Let see if OP is not a little bitch

DBNPvYesFYnWjzWnRzeNHd61AQ8eZiyukh

>Buying hairdresser car
>Probably isn't even the 3.5l version
>success

Pick 0

>rich fucks
>owning shitibyte

you're a glorified wage cuck. 600k a year would make me puke. Loser

Yeowza

Until it all gets socialized and the government cuts yor wages to 1/4 that like in most other first world countries.

all in on potcoin eh?

What is your business if you dont mind me asking?