Bitcoiners going at each others' throats

It's gonna dip again isn't it.

It's headed for a hard fork. Fuck yes it's going to dip

I can't wait for the hard fork. I'm gonna buy so much after it happens

Fucking dumbass. It's already been factored into the price.

No one takes that banana chink clown seriously

So there will be 2 bitcoins?

yes, and i will own both

no, bip148 will be bitcoin and the chink can mine his own centralized coins that no one will buy.

this shit is already resolved but they're playing games to make money shorting the market.

no one is going to light billions of dollars on fire. the price won't move at all on aug 1st just like it didn't move on the halvening.

Exited 10 days ago. I think the games changing need to rethink an entry strategy.

I need it to dip again so I can buy

See this user. He's going places.

"maybe hardfork" has been priced in

"holy fuckinf fuck it's a fucking hardfork" is definitely not priced in

LITECOIN
I
T
E
C
O
I
N

t idiot who is gonna lose everything

I hope it goes back to 1 dollar I'm making crazy profits playing from usdt to dollar all the time at bittrex.
Literally set it to buy as much as possible at 2400 and sell at 2300 if you are not feeling safe, 2250 to 2150 of feeling safe. Easy money all day.
Look at the sell walls and the retarded pattern repeating itself nonstop. Buy usdt now, btc somehow mad it through 24000

BUY LTC. Its fast, reliable, stable cryptocurrency without drama. Steady growth guaranted.

these anons know

lol there are so many bagholding ltc shills lately

>LTC
>steady

Steadly nothing burger with moons and crashes back to nothing burger mixed in.

>$7 for a year
>moons to $20
>back down to $7 for a year

SHITCOIN

So you base a coin's value purely off its past regardless of upcoming developments? lol ok

>without drama
I had this exact same thought. there is too much drama around bitcoin, way safer and already set with SegWit with Litecoin.

This shit is going to crash soooo hard. What we're seeing now is just the start. Glad I sold everything at 3k.

Samson Mow is fucking scum along with the rest of Blockstream scum, that wierdo christian lunatic Luke-jr, his neck beard loser mate Greg Maxwell and Mr. 'I invented hash cash its in the white paper look at me!!' Adam Back who despite the influence and knowledge he supposedly had over bitcoin didn't buy in until $1000+.

Their all scum.

Praise Jihan for sticking to Satoshi's vision.

Fuck Segwit.

Question here.

If he really does believe the future of Bitcoin relies in infinite supply and more centralized mining which can develop into a +51% mining and transactions.... WHY DONT HE FUCKING MAKES A NEW CRYPTO CURRENCY with those specs?

Who the fuck is he to put his ideas at other throats?

Who ever wants to change the BTC code and validation is fucking retarded.

CIA niggers trying to undermine decentralized cryptos