NEVAR FORGET

DAILY REMINDER OF THE INJUSTICE CAUSE BY THE FULLY "DECENTRALIZED" WAVES PLATFORM

OUR NIGGERS ARE FROZEN IN CYBERSPACE AND WE WILL NOT FORGET UNTIL THEY ARE FREED

Other urls found in this thread:

walletbuilders.com/mycoin?coin=9a79867bb764e0b39ad136d3ca3ebfba4ab8b6474e7e668df5#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that Ldoge for waves is the new ngr

MLKoin will free the NGR coins! I heard its in the works

SHEEEEIIIIT

This may work, we need it to come out though

Never forgetti

My fucking niggers are sleeping on the fields doing no work. They complain that because they can't be traded they won't work either.

some user could program wallet for EYFF Niggers, Waves was just a trading platform. Our niggers are still there

CIVIL WAR 2: ELECTRIC JIGABOOS when?

Soon ny fellow plantation owner.

LET MY NIGGERS GO

WE WUZ NIGGER COIN

Bump

FREE MY NIGGA, NIGGERS™

PREACH BROTHER! The waves man can't keep us down forever.

RARE NIGGERS

Free the niggers!!

i got .1% of all 1st edition ngr for $10 back in the day, would rather have it than .1% of shitbean which would cost $9k
shitbean and doge are pyramid schemes
ngr is a freedom statement

So you created it on waves to test how truly decentrilised it was and it got removed? Kek. Fuck waves!!

Ay yooo forgetti about the cotton fields of this Waves place, dey live in the past.

Gibs me your computer power.

Put yo niggas to work in the mines.

Download a nigga wallet here: walletbuilders.com/mycoin?coin=9a79867bb764e0b39ad136d3ca3ebfba4ab8b6474e7e668df5#

Download the nigga wallet for Windows or Linux,

Open command line of the wallet, type this command to start mining your first block nigga:

setgenerate true -1
If you want to use a specific number of CPU cores, instead of -1, type the number of cores.

You can then type the following to see the status of generation.

getmininginfo
It will take about +/- 10 minutes to mine your first block, depending on your computer hardware.

Coin Properties

Order type free
Algorithm SHA256
Type PoW
Coin name NiggaCoin
Coin abbreviation NIG
Address letter N
RPC port 18732
P2P port 18731
Block reward 1 coins
Block halving 210000 blocks
Total coin supply 420000 coins