Veeky Forums im such a fucking loser

i'm 6 beers deep thinking about life

>21
>bouncing between two meaningless fucking jobs in service
>live on my own, barely able to save money
>live in a dead side of the fucking road town
>did shit in CC and cant transfer
>gonna become an EMT and at least help old people or something, i feel my existence is meaningless despite being a devout christian
>the only good part of my day is checking my ETH portfolio i started in february
>a year ago I was /trv/ in europe and it was the best time of my life

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET OUT OF THIS SHIT? I WANNA FUCKING LEAVE THIS FUCKING TOWN AND /TRV/ IN EURASIA BE RICH AND SHIT I HAVE NO FUCKING SKILLS IM A WASHUP

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/shiverz-chops-sessions/shiverz-b2b-dj-1erz-foundation-set
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i want to go back to hostel life how do i do that and make money

Buy ARK fgt

Hostel life best life.

Looking for advice as well

>he fell for the religion meme
confirmed for never making it

I miss it so much. Meeting all different people. Debating politics and theology. Drinking beer. Living off $25 a day. Now i'm stuck in this shithole sitting on a bit of cash trying to figure out where I want to be when i'm 25. I think i'm gonna get paramedic license -> working holiday in AUS.

I became a more devout christian through the chans, weirdly enough. Been reading the chans since 2012 when new atheism dawkins types were prevalent.

make sum dough, stop spending money. find what you actually enjoy doing

I've never been in a hostel or even seen one. Where do you find things like this and how do you get into them? Provide some context pls
technically solid advice as useless as it is

>find what you actually enjoy doing
that's the problem, I have no fucking idea. I like helping people and the "rush" of a lot of shit happening at once, hence why i'm gonna try to become a paramedic. I dabbled in webdev but I kinda lost interest. Proficient in html/css/javascript/some php. Self taught. I just dont give enough of a fuck. I've not had to work over the last 5 days and i've just read chans and lifted weights. Fuck if I know man. Fuck. I miss hostel life so much.

This. Cryptofags, tell me if this is a feasible plan
>practice day trading crypto (like ARK) for a few weeks with an initial investment of $50 or so
>learn to make daily 5% gains consistently
>day trade with about $1000 while having $2000 or so invested in hodlcoins
>backpack around the world for a year day trading from my laptop and living in hostels

Is this an autistic goal?

I bought a flight to europe for a few weeks from usa. Made friends I still talk to a year later. Its like a cheap way of traveling in a dorm style environment. All young people in dorms, old people are really interesting as well, there is no shame in traveling cheap. hostelworld /trv/ and having decent savings due to not being financially illiterate helped.

I'm burgerland fwiw

I'm 26 am I too old to do this it sounds fun

I dont even understand crypto. I bought in basically jack shit a few months ago in ETH and its supposed to hit 1000 or some shit so i'm supposed to be able to fuckoff from that money. I think. I understand hardforks and shit tho

one of the reasons you are a loser is believing in god.

kill yourself

By the way, there's a pretty good sale on flights to Europe right now. Under $500 round trip from a lot of major US cities. I'm flying out to Barcelona tomorrow actually. Paid $299 for round trip ticket

You arent even too old. Just say fuckit. You can fly to brusselfs for $600 if you time it right. I met plenty of "old" (late 20s early 30s) people and they were all incredible. Including the 30 year old welsh dude who said indianapolis was his favorite place in the world

>Alcohol
>Christian

How does it feel to be an archetype?

I'm aware but atm i'm basically living on savings and i've got a lease to pay off.
wouldnt b Veeky Forums without this reply
did you get lost looking for /x/

5% daily gains is impossible.

Say you start with 2000.

After 1 year you would have 2000(1.05^365) = 110billion.

More realistically maybe you could do .05% per day.

pretty good atm thanks for the input. Boutta read the book of james and feel super convicted.

Look at the bright side - at least you know what kind of life you want to lead. Vast majority of people go through life guided by external impulses, not internal desires.

i'm impulsive as fuck, I think that's why i enjoyed backpacking so much. I could do whatever I wanted as long as my wallet allowed me. I rode long bus rides for the fuck of it. I talked to randoms on the side of the road for the fuck of it. I went to concerts by myself for the fuck of it. I dont even date because I fear being tied down so much

what are your favorite boards?

/trv/
Veeky Forums
/out/

in that order. I used to be into /mu/ heavy but I got tired of having to listen to so much music. i'm american into drum n bass and trap.

???????
What did he mean by this.

That's 105% gains, retard.

Really? I made like 4.3% (after fees) yesterday with a half-hour flip of KMD. I've noticed that certain coins cycle pretty regularly. I can't learn to spot the dips? I'm genuinely curious. There are a bunch of coins that fluctuate ~5% or more on a daily basis

dude you're 21 chill out, i'm 24 wtf, i'm fucked.

Also, he's right. That's a 5% gain compounded. That implies you never cash out or have any days under 5% though

i'm 22 when i get out of this bullshit lease

what u do

Get a job in the oilfield, like on a drilling rig. The work is rotational so you work roughly half the year and the money is great. Save as much cash as possible and use your free time to travel.

I'm serious.

>I'm serious.
how the fuck do i do this

i've been interested for a while? just drive to North Dakota and say fuckit? Live out of the car?

I picked up computer engineering at 21, 26 now. Took me four years but it paid off, now I got a steady remote job and will be leaving my shitty town and live and work on the road for a while.

So you're not too late to pick up a good skill and live the way you want.

>just get a job on a drilling rig
lel

No where near as easy or as pleasant as you make it seem

You'd be better off going to Texas. If you want to go to North Dakota get your CDL and haul water to fracking sites. My friend was making $7000 working two week rotations doing this, though he was a veteran so probably had some sort of hiring preference. The patch is slow right now but in recovery.

You would need H2S certification and probably first aid. Also since you're going into EMT, oil field medics also make good money here in Canada, but I'm not sure how things work in the US.

How much eth do u have?

You could start flipping stuff on ebay. If you live in a small town, go to thrift stores and yard sales, pick up things you can resell on ebay for 10x markup. You didn't hear this from me, but r/flipping is a good resource

You can probably teach yourself web dev and get an easy 50k/yr job in 1-2 years. Just learn html/js/css and eventually react.

Go to nursing school. Do emt first if you want. But you'll wind up seeing nursing as a better gig and go back to school anyway. 3 years with the pre reqs. The school is not as hard as people make it out to be. It's a great profession. Good money. Lots of time to travel. Do it. You'll love it.

probably the easiest job to do by yourself or from anywhere in the world

8ish

If you know how to present yourself it's possible, of course once the recovery goes on it will get better.

I got hired working on a rig by walking into the HQ and got hired on the spot (during the boom).

>Pleasant
If you are in shape, can condition your mind to handle the environment, and can take orders, the paycheck will make up for that.

I already know these, except my jscript kinda sux

wat do

Grow weed. One mid-tier strain plant (buds harvested) can get you a minimum of $1.7k per plant. I grow 16-20 plants a year to supplement my $64k a year, 8 month job as a OTR trucker. I live in SoCal and still live with my parents (in a garage converted man cave), and saving a hella money since the last 4 years.
GROW WEED!

codewars has pretty good practice problems that you'll see on interviews a lot. and you get to see what the most highly rated answers are which is nice to learn obscure tricks. im a non cs major and i got a job as a software dev by the time i hit 4 kyu on there. it took me like 6 months but im in the 98% on there now

98th percentile* aka im a fuckin badass

op here boutta drunkenly cook a quesadilla

Wait so you made 4.3% one day so you think you can consistently do that every day of the year? Sometimes a coin your holding dumps 25% in one day and wipes out days of gains.

noted and bookmarked. You may have helped me user.

weed is lame imo and i've tried it. Just makes me paranoid

uhh... who would buy your shitty weed in a legal state?

I feel for you my man. I wish I was 6 beers in by now. If it makes you feel any better I'll tell you a story about how my life and business is going.

>be me working 3 years after done with army
>get tired of working for slackjawed faggots thinking they can tell me what the fuck to do all the time and start my own mobile carwashash and window cleaning service
>make ight money starting off
>hard as hell to get clients
>lower prices to undercut the mexicans in town
>go into debt
>stop servicing certain customers that are making me lose money
>service the rich good loyal ones
>unfortunately one of my rich older customers that I stopped servicing are on the same street as one that I continued servicing

cont...

You sound like a poorfag destined to stay poor

Did you suck him off to keep his business?

>myself and customer had agreement I'd wash her car for 30 bucks a month once a week
>I wash her car once that month and install seat covers in it as per her request
>I take the 30 and let her know I won't be servicing her anymore and assume the money was in return for the wash and the install
>she gets pissy
>I bail and go onto the next house
>get called later by loyal customer on same street as old bag o bones
>wash his cars and about to pack up when over comes this old bag

continue?

I sell to larger grower ops and to friends in regional area that are dry in supply.
>shitty weed
You could come to SoCal and earn $80k for just 30 plants. I'm glad with the few dozen I'm growing. I try not get greedy and try to be a industrial "Grower".

OP HERE BUMPING THIS AND COOKING WE GOOD

soundcloud.com/shiverz-chops-sessions/shiverz-b2b-dj-1erz-foundation-set

RIDDIM FUCKING SUX

I tried to join the army out of hs and got rejected for asthma

with i did join user :(

my quesadilla looks like shit

THANK GOD FOR CHOLULA

>with ai did join user
what?

anyhow, the army is cool, I'm thinking pretty hard about going back. I can't stand this civilian shit. I liked the good old days when if you had a beef to settle it was with a wall to wall couseling and nobody said shit about it when it was over.

*I wish i had joined. I wanted to join as a medic. I feel like I wasted the last 3 years of my life, aside from /trv/ in yurrrop

just cracked #7

elevators by outkast might be the realest song ever :/

idk man, how bad is your atshma? I along with quite a few others got in with it, we just didn't tell meps shit about it.

remember, YES= your enlistment stops,NO=New Oportunities at meps.

I'd go navy though if you're going to try again for the military route.

asthma stopped at like 16

I'm not an idiot. You sign over medical records at meps or basic. Fuck every recruiter ever for lying about that. I'm gonna paramedic so my life has some direction.

dude wanna hire me? im fucking done with this deadend town

Friend, I don't know what fantasy world you're living in... I never signed over any "medical records" civilian wise at meps or basic.

Meps only knows what the fuck you tell them. Just don't be a dumbass like a bunch of other guys and tell them everything on your record.

Have a drunk tattoo on the inside of your foreskin? don't fucking tell them about it.

I wish I could say the tattoo under the foreskin was a creative sattire.

>witness guy in reception battallion right before basic become a non trainer and get processed to be sent home because he admitted to an "unauthorized tattoo" that spelled out the word "blunts" under his foreskin.

i know a dude from hs who got denied due to lying to meps after he arrived at basic

they found out he broke his femur or some shit when he was 6 despite being a track star lol

you could do that in america you fag, you dont have to go to europe. the travel bug is a disease for people who can't accept that they're losers

> the travel bug is a disease for people who can't accept that they're losers
>posting on Veeky Forums at almost 2am est
>not being a loser

top kek

I feel like I'm blessed that I am 100% content just sitting in my room all day. It's so much extra money I can use to buy crypto. and I still am more entertained than people who constantly need to do something new to have fun

dude literally nobody gets discharged for that type of shit.

unless you chicken out at meps and tell them, they don't know shit. Which is probably what your friend did.

you're a drunk 21 year old NEET looking for guidance because the only time you had fun was when you went somewhere no one knew who you are

I have lived in CA all my life and haven't even scratched the surface of exploring all this state has to offer. Why do people want to go to some faggot continent where everyone's poor and no one speaks english? Ive been to germany and greece, they're both gay. We have literally everything in this state and you can drive or fly there in a few hours

>implying im a neet

im underemployed, not unemployed :P

>poorfag
>spends money on booze instead of saving and starting something

Really?

this is the first time ive drank in like a month

:P

got half a case of bells oberon left tho