Most Evil Person in History

Who was the most evil person in history?

strawpoll.me/12479149

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12479149
historytoday.com/james-aitcheson/harrying-north
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no luther option

>Robospierre

OP said most evil, not most good

he's also an antisemitic german who fucked up Europe

Pol Pot is the most evil. All the others had a ultimate motive that was well though out and probably believed they were doing the right thing. Pol Pot is evil by incompetence.

Britain and France declared war on Germany and ethnic Germans were being massacred in Poland.

I'd say Mao is evil by incompetence, Pol Pot wanted all smart people dead, especially if they wore glasses

>strawpoll.me/12479149
no option for The Rothschilds or Soros.

None of the people in the poll were evil though

none because evil is a spook

This is a very immature cartoon drawn by a liberal who thinks he's a conservative

How was napopeon evil.

you don't understand Stirner

>Hitler
>evil
>Napoleon
>evil
>no Churchill option

Shut the fuck up Abdullah

>antisemitism
>bad

Why did hitler leave all of his comrades in 6th army surrounded with orders to stand where you are and die instead of what a compassionate leader would have done, which is tell them to try to break out?

Because the order was given to take that city that `by sheer chance` named after Stalin - there was at all no plan for failing the project

Sure the fact that it was essential to hold Stalingrad to secure the northern flank for deeper operations into the caucasus is just a coincidence.

This get Stalinstadt because Stalin in name meme has to die, educate yourself.

don't forget the river Volga, which was vital to lend lease crap from turkey. also, the city was a railroad hub for the oil fields. how did such an absurd meme even come about?

>no Yakub option
Muhfuggin cracka whitey

My vote is for pic related

I went with Pot, at least Hitler, Stalin and Mao did genuinely great things along with their fuckups. Pol Pot was just a retard who hated intellectuals.

dindu nuffin

Robospierre ? Is that what Veeky Forums with mecha fetish sounds like ?

>William the Conqueror
Kek what the fuck he's just your average "skilled general that conquered some land"

>Sure the fact that it was essential to hold Stalingrad to secure the northern flank for deeper operations into the caucasus is just a coincidence.
Stop lying on the internet

historytoday.com/james-aitcheson/harrying-north

>napoleon
how

Where is Marx?

seriously?
have you read about him?
or just heard the usual BS about him
it doesnt take a muslim to know he was a really good guy
similar to Jesus in many ways except Jesus couldnt command and this guy was a good military commander as well
much more successful than Jesus IMO
sorta like Moses i guess

>hitler
>evil
pick one

Pol Pot did nothing beneficial for his country - at least Stalin begun industrialisation in Russia.

what the fuck was hitler's problem? petty revenge for losing in the great war?

you lost, get over it already

OP

>cunt t shirt maker steals image from calvin and hobbes
>second cunt steals said stolen image in order to make a shit political cartoon that feels the need to label everything
So i guess it's true, nothing is original.

he threatened the divine right of kings.

the monarchies of Europe wanted a Bourbon puppet back on the french throne. mainly to prevent revolution spreading across europe.

>mao not in 1st place

Stalin and Mao

>strawpoll.me/12479149
>No jew option

>industrialization
>benifical
No
ITS 7-ELEVEN ARMAGEDDON , THE HELL WE BOUGHT WITH HEAVEN

>Pol Pot makes the top 3

Good. Veeky Forums isn't absolutely retarded.

Pol Pot is just full of beautifully poetic ironies
>gets educated in france
>kills anyone who speaks french

>history teacher
>kills all teachers and students

>wants to restore cambodia to its glorious medieval days
>destroys cambodian culture

Reap the whirlwind faggot

>everything I did I did for my country
Did he really mean this?

Robospierre!

Pol Pot wasn't evil though, he was just dumb. Evil means willingly doing unjustice onto others. He believed he was doing good.

>Stalin winning by landslide
Holy fuck, just when i was about to give up on this board

Its funny thing when you compare the posts here with the results of the poll. Its true what they say about dumb loud minority.

road to hell is paved with good intentions

>Genghis in the running instead of Timur the Lame

Genghis didn't have much control or knowledge of the doings of his generals while Timur personally led all the shit.

and the road to heaven is paved with the blood of Canaanite babies

Hitler was not only not evil, he was a paragon of manly virtue.

>No Muhammad

probably any of the mongol khans

who the fuck voted for napoleon

also jesus should be on this list

wtf

Why would anyone, who is not a /pol/ fag with erectile disfunction, put Stalin over Hitler?

This place is full of /pol/acks and historically illiterate faggots. Atleast vote Mao over Stalin.

>Being this conceited

It must be nice having such a perfect, correct, and righteous view of morality and evil.

It is. We are all Gods.

How the hell is Pol Pot only third? If evil follows from total number killed, Mao should be first; from relative number killed, Genghis Khan; the only explanation I can find is that people simply don't know the breadth of Pol Pot's iniquity.

Why do leftypol shills obsess over dicks?

LMAO napoleon wtf are you smoking.

Had a good kek when i saw that.

Nimrod.

>14 people voted for Napoléon
Britbongs are THIS butthurt

this.

>unites all mankind in rebellion against God
>invents paganism which spreads over the world
>hunts lions in a symbolic defiance against God
>wanted Terah's son Abram killed bowing to idols
>erected giant statues and pagan idols of stone

there's a reason why the future Antichrist is seen as a return of Nimrod

>he was a really good guy
SHE WAS NINE

>implying we have a concrete idea on what her age is
There's an academic debate on it for a reason you know

Why would a guy with only 1 ball have a bulge in so many pictures? Can someone please explain what that golf ball size bump I've been wondering about since I was 12 may have been? I'm sure they didn't have packers back then and it moved around a bit, often resting on his leg. Do micropenises create any type of bulge at all?

Here's another example.

But did he have a penis?

How was it possible for Hitler to pee standing up in the mountains with Heinz Linge if he didn't have a dick?

And how was it possible for him to have sex with Eva Braun without removing his pants if he didn't have enough to pull out? Micropenises can't do that.

Why did his voice go so deep if he only had 1 ball and barely enough Testosterone to form a microscopic penis?

merkel

Why would his thing stick out more in some pictures than in others? Packers look the same at all times.

Not to mention his definition of "intellectuals": Anyone who wore glasses

I wonder if the Germans had as many words as we do for the penis? And I wonder if Hitler ever knew or said any of them?

I'm sure he would have called it the German equivalent of a euphemism like "Little Guy."

>no Donald Drumpf option

The creator of the Talmud.

edgy

Muhammad had nothing to do with Jesus (not a bad thing). He is much more like the Charlemagne of the East.

How the fuck are you guys voting for Stalin? He's not even as bad as Mao.

The person at the top should be Genghis Khan, that nigga's army literally destroyed entire empires and civilizations.

Hitler was a piece of shit commander who allowed atrocities to happen, but Stalin was the same way with a higher body count.

Papists get out

No really the deranged psychotic kike that made that book is the most morally bankrupt human in history.

none of those people were evil, though. just ambitious and effective.

>none of those people were evil

*tips fedora*

>Want to have a non-Jew controlled country
>Germany deserved it :^)

Probably because those rumors are all untrue

>rumors
>verified by his medical records post war

You have to settle this quantitatively