How do you buy alt-coins? Looking to get into ARK or something similar but all I've ever done are stocks (AMDfag here)

How do you buy alt-coins? Looking to get into ARK or something similar but all I've ever done are stocks (AMDfag here)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>buy btc
>transfer to exchange w/ARK (bittrex)
>buy ARK
>send to ARK desktop wallet

don't forget to vote on a delegate to get your staking active...

P.S. vote on "hidden" for delegate

From what I can tell, there is literally no reason to buy and vote now with ARK if you arent willing to spend $2000

from what I can tell there is no reason to buy anything else

100 mil supply
less than $1/coin
best tech in the industry
best team in the industry
most active team in the industry
most networking team in the industry (pic related)

>best team in the industry

I have 12k Ark but let's not get ahead of ourselves here

pastebin.com/SaJTs2jK
I made this tutorial on how to buy ark specifically.

Here's my btc. wallet if your feeling generous: 1Kj23iVTFVNFBZSADPMwSgkzje4GHXnBmY

You should put this on the Ark slack. The devs might tip you some Ark

name a better team

What can we expect ark to be worth in one year? I'd be happy if it's at $3.

Oh okays, I'll do that.

Oh okays, I'll do that.

Oh, okeys

Can I get a simple explanation of the delegate system as well? Thanks for your help!

Not everyone has 2000 ARK to throw on what Veeky Forums calls "the best team in the industry" with the assumption that this shit will be worth more in a year.

Blocknet?

Aen9dzWLkWvfhZsYW57cdNBc27QiKrSH8S

can anyone spare some ark i will draw you any meme you want

>>buy ARK
>>send to ARK desktop wallet
What's wrong with leaving your coins in your exchange account?

The exchange could get hacked, and you can vote for a delegate that way

>Can I get a simple explanation of the delegate system as well? Thanks for your help!
I'd like to know this too.

you only hold memecoins on exchanges

Basically, Ark has 51 master nodes, from which new Ark is generated through minting (rather than mining, since Ark is proof of stake). What makes Ark special is not only the tech behind it, but that it uses a delegate system to determine who gets to use these nodes. People are voted in, and in exchange give their voters a percentage of the generated Ark. They try to persuade voters with Ark giveaways, high cuts of the stakes, and more. If you're voted into the top 51, then you have control of a master node and are then minting new Ark which goes to you and your voters.

What do I need to download to do that

The Ark wallet. From their website

How likely are you to receive ark after voting?
Is it like, you get maybe 1 ark a week if you're lucky or do you constantly get very small amounts?
sorry about all the nooby questions..

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

Payouts are usually daily or weekly. The biz pool pays weekly.

this blocknet meme is a pajeet scam... it only ever gets mentioned at night (during pajeet hours) and the blocknet website is so vague and poorly translated

it has no whitepaper
it has no roadmap
it has no team info

the project is older than dinosaurs, so apparantly they aren't active and if they are, they are going at a snails pace... and that's assuming it's a "they" and not just a single pajeet scam artist

This

Blocknet is trash and not going anywhere, don't know why it keeps getting memed

>tfw too dumb for paper wallet and just using exchange wallet

Do your research elsewhere. 99.9% of the time the only responses on this retarded board will be a pajeet shilling you their bags.