Thoughts on LBC?

Saw this being shilled yesterday, now that it has slightly dipped today, I'm thinking of buying, the buy orders look good. Does anyone know anything more about Library credits/ their roadmap etc.?

Bump for more info. I have a big stake in it so far but always enjoy threads about it.

Always remember your basics. This coin is BEST valued at a LOW value. The cheaper it is the more useful it will be when making transactions on their platform. It isn't speculative.

I'm not sold on the idea personally, but good luck to those investing.

Tried playing around with their app a fucken mess. They need more ambition. They should get librarys around the world involved, museums, art galaries, people that have valuable books/shit they wanna upload. (historical)

forgot to sell the peak i'm left holding small bags for now but i miss other peaks this is bad

I heard from a telegram group that I am in that LBC will pump pretty hard in the next few days, so I would definitely hold for atleast a breakeven if I were you

next few days meaning next week right? in the mean time it looks like xrp is going to go up anytime soon

i'm keeping a very close eye on LBC to get back in, still kept 50% of my LBC in case

I really don't know, but XRP is definitely gonna pump also very soon

Stop trying to make XRP. XRP is a meme gone wrong. Just as DGB and Jesus.

Also, LBC orderbook is looking juicier than XRP at this point

should i move my LBC to poloniex?

What do you mean by that? Mine is in bittrex

duno mine as well

Something real weird going on with this coin. Look at the 5 minute candles. Someone is trying really hard to drive the price up and someone else is trying equally hard to drive it down.

ope i sold at the right time to buy back in

ha ha ha i did

Someone is buying big stacks of this with no regard. I don't understand the sellers motive though.

successfully bought back in

damn it feels good

Yeah I got in at 27k. Looks like I'll be hodling a while.

Jesus fuck christ am I too late?

Doubt it, someone wants these bad.

jesus nigger fuck you're never to late to buy into a shitcoin like this :-D!!!

>tfw you bought at the peek yesterday
Almost out of the red

Imma hold through these speculations, the guy on telegram said it is gonna 3x atleast

Got in at 8k sats, to the moon my friends!

Alright so this shitcoin is already going down lol

There is always a correction/profit taking after a pump my nig nog

And some stupid niggers like me buy right when the pump ends. Now I just need to sell low.

yeahhh!!!

I bought in like 18k, should I sell?

They just partnered with the Vatican you moron

>Saw this being shilled yesterday
Because it had a decent increase for two weeks now.

But it's already at it's current peak.