Circle now using Etherium

>Circle Internet's international money transfer service, built on a type of blockchain called Ethereum, will allow customers to send payments between U.S. dollars, British pound sterling or euros on their mobile phones.

More corporations will follow suit and start to prefer eth's blockchain as their underlying technology.

>b-but eth has no other use than for smart contracts a-and it's just experimental vaporware.

whatever you say, kiddo.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/14/business/14reuters-fintech-payments-circle.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IS THAT A WEED PIPE!?

MY SWEET CHILD NO!!!!

SELL SELL SELL

Link

nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/14/business/14reuters-fintech-payments-circle.html?_r=0

So no payments in useless ETH?

It's a DMT pipe.

Vitalik needs to ascend into the macroverse every now and then.

irrelevant if its not on the public chain.

If any ETH whales want to throw me some scraps I'll do everything in my power to raise ETH brand awareness, in real life and on social media.

0x709F3155fAf02CD37b79d920E3F016EF7F68773D

ok, you can pay
but why you invest for -49% annualy?

I bought my first bitcoin using Circle. Then they stopped selling bitcoin. Are they going to sell Eth?

I respect Vitalik even more now. The crazy shit his beautiful genius brain comes up with when he's high must be incomprehensible to everyone but the most technically capable autists.

this, companies aren't going to go out of their way to make your precious "investments" go up in value. They'll borrow/copy/steal from what's publicly available.

seriously? that's like saying private cloud is worth less than public cloud

he is journalist
also dont have roots and will run with you money

currency gets it value through use

this

fuck off pajeet

>implying using a private blockchain won't increase eth's popularity

> implying private blockchains won't interact with public.

Will they use the exact same currency as what's available for use in the public form? If so, I am wrong here.

You're right if it's private not as big of a win as public, but even private at the least still shows support for the tech. Even though this isn't an overnight moon event that doesn't mean it doesn't count at all.

I see, I like the idea of the blockchain, I see it in future with helping with further accounting/ bookkeeping automation. I'm just skeptical these current coins are going to be the end all, be all. I think we're on the cusp.

They're using an open source project called Spark that runs on both the public and private eth blockchain.

Current coins will not be the end all, but they're what we have now. Coins like ethereum may be used privately, public use will come from those who don't have / want / need private infrastructure, some use cases will just suit better than others.

do you understand how ethereum works, technically speaking? It seems like you're missing some context here.

He is right that if they use a private chain there's no direct impact on the price of ETH