Be me

>be me
>average 20 year old
>just made 100 k
>feel empty inside
>come on 4chins for validation without discussion of crypto

would rather see shitposts than your "humblebrags"

I only started trading 6 months ago, I'm literally going to tell my 3 normie friends that i sold and nevermind. Also, I vow to shut the fuck up about gains from this day forth.

Shove your 100k up your arse faggot

100k isn't enough to get an investment property keep going

Only friendship can make someone feel whole

i don't have 100k you degenerate. this is what i've been sifting through all night trying to find useful information

quotation marks around green text

You suck at convey your thoughts properly, don't use greentext if you don't know how to.
I feel the same way though, nothing but humblebragging now, and many I feel might just be LARPers.

>buy 80 bucks worth last night
>pic related
40 bucks richer, hows it feel poorfag

Buy some Bitshares while its in this dip

>the greentexting is fine
>but that's not what he said
>cause lonely will do not
>like in the movie
You born rich. You rich because nobody can be rich its in a quantum consciousness like in a computer.

fuck off you fucking faggot no one cares about your faggot ass bitch life fuck off back to redd!t if you want to find people who actually care about your shitty emo normie nigger threads fucking faggot kys sage

i have 140 0f these and not sure if its being shilled or not, i got them for quick gains but they aren't really doing anything at the moment desu

whatsyoursecret

I double weekly, just get in with the pump groups.

That's actually online bullying and it's illegal. We watched a presentation on this in school and you are actually a criminal.

Not to mention you said the N-word like a racist asshole. You probably voted for that orange clown.

>Buy $50 of litecoin yesterday
>Now worth $53
RAKING IN THE BIG BUCKS

lmfao

Spoken like a true fag.

You need money to make money, You can't put nothing in and get nothing out.. It's much safer and more profitable to actually invest some cash into it. 1k is decent. You could play it smart, and trade for secure profits. Or ride shitcoin waves to gains, just got to be early.

>You need money to make money,
Yeah, but i'm pov as fuck.
I'm gonna put like $20 a week into coins, basically use it as a savings account.

your pussy probably stinks anyway.

>I am morally superior because I blame white people every time a black person does something completely retarded

>>feel empty inside
Travel for a while, discover new places and new people. Find what is important for you.

I wish there were mods on Veeky Forums so we could close shit threads like this one.

I like having no mods. Pretty soon useful info will be deleted.

>would rather see shitposts than your "humblebrags"
>just made 100 k

Humblebrag: the post

kek

Where do you find decent pump groups? I'd be keen to join user

>>be me
Get raped and never recover, ledditshitter.