To the moon , it's time

Time to strap in and take the second wave of wagecuck fucks to lamboland.

Buy, HODL, sell at 6-cents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qtn_hu0CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=RbEQ3KcOvic&t=91s
youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is it time at this particular moment?

>meme coin

Read charts if you believe in TA

Smoke a bowl and just believe in the memes

I want to believe.

looks like a pokemon ripoff

Hahahaha sweet jesus, this. I'm sitting on a fair stack. Just chilling out to LoFi on youtube, smoked out. No worries at all.

Made solid 15k from DGB, not selling till 4000sats.

Digimon was better than pokemon

youtube.com/watch?v=6qtn_hu0CXk

You might be on to something. 900k buy wall @ 1200 a couple minutes ago. Seen this post and checked again its down too 100k.....

IT'S TIME

Veeky Forums was wrong again

VERYYYY CLOSE NOW

Phew lads just watched a 25btc wall become 5 in 30 seconds.

Lotta antsy hands here. HODLING until it becomes the $1 coin it deserves to be. Remember that the memecraft serve and Citi comp were networking/exposure opportunities. Digibytes main services aren't even out yet.

here we go

COME ON COME ON COME ON COME ON

You realize buy walls are just bait for people to lower their price. Once the price gets close they close the order and open it slightly lower.

No shit, but you must be an absolute retard to be 3rd in line and think no one will buy. Guess the guy was a retard.

Who else here NOT FUCKIN SELLIN tll 1$?

TA signaling move to 1700+ in the next two days... am i doing this right?

Well played, user

can any kind anons spare any digibyte?

Been flipping 50 ARK but bought at the wrong time yesterday so i'm barely cutting costs. i'll appreciate any dgb

DCgFjXXDRmP6GEFg9zmCcCD8c2yFByq1xw

Sent.

thanks for getting my hopes up :(

We need some volume in here to get it going.

DQYVf677dQ2XBtvCivdrs7JEyLcBCynnNC

Could you support me dgb user senpai!

DRK2h7aSCTdqKpuZ3fXdyuwE4i6LT91L8D

Sent.

youtube.com/watch?v=RbEQ3KcOvic&t=91s

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

What are you saying?
It mooned twice already, if you got fooled either of those times then yes, shame on you.

Dumb strategy. Given digibytes history you're better off buying major dips and selling during major pumps. I've made a fortune off DBG pumps... rebought a strong position under 1k sats a few days ago. We'll see

Going to buy at the end of the month before competition hype builds the price up too much.

DBNPvYesFYnWjzWnRzeNHd61AQ8eZiyukh

Bought in high :(.

drop me some digy

DTDXjU1MfFrXzLi5NdPEVRFVWxV37eaUk3

well if this thread turned into dgb begging simulator :D can i get some too ?

D9FwDpLD8qQqkA75DijRB34ENQ72yxQz7y

Sent

same thing with me, by investing in dgb my savings of 2.7 btc became 1.65 btc now.
still holding the bags.
could've cut losses early and reinvested but just by shilling i had some kind of hope that it'll atleast go back to 1700 for me to sell with minimal losses

>bought at 1600 sats
>promised moon before citiexchange bullshit
>instead it goes sub 1000 sats

geez I wonder I am saying...

wtf
Citi contest was in progress before it went up to the last 2300 pump
That's when you were supposed to sell
There is no pump now, so you'd only be a fool again if you held through the next pump without selling for a profit

I don't understand why people on here think that so many memecoins will get in the $-range or several $-range. If you look at the biggest coin market caps it is really easy to figure out that most of the coins that get promoted here will never reach anything valuable.

Take for example Siacoin and Verge. Both of them have a circulating supply of several billion coins, so the demand can never be high enough to create a value in the $-range.

In comparison to that Bitcoin or Ethereum (or any other coin in the $-range) have only a supply of max. 100 million coins. There is currently only one coin with a supply of over 130 mio that is valued over 1$ (Steem).

So why do you think that your memecoins will create any value in the $-range?
Convince me!

What did he mean by this?

It's all proportionate. $1 really is long term, chances are all of us will be old and gray if it happens. That, or the market really does explode even more than it has this year.
However, something like 10 cents is a very good goal. Again, in proportion to the circulating supply, that would be a rather valuable price considering what the market cap would be.

lmao fucking retards

enjoy those digibags

Well, the answer is simple, it's because no one here actually uses their brain or any kind of quantitative measure to estimate price. Secondly tons of people just say that to shill.
1 dollar for all of these 1 cent shitcoins? Yeah it's possible in the same way winning the lottery is perfectly possible, but anyone claiming it's true is either an idiot who fwll for shills, ir a shill.
It's the same technique they've used for pennystock for ages, and yeah, I admit I've fallen for it back then when I first started trading stocks.
>buy this .001 penny stock! If it goes up to just 1 tiny little measly dollar you can be a millionaire!!
Then, the average man sees that and thinks yeah a dollar is a lot, but it's just a dollar I'm sure it will get up there, a dollar is small. But 99.9 percent of the time it never will.

DGB:
DBAYSCeWjBdDf2DGfftbKahHXtraqVJmzs

only hold 3k DGB
poor fag here, hook me up?

will HODL for 2+ years

Why is the price so damn still? it feels like it hasn't moved in forever. Moon soon?

Look at the previous growth before the moon to 2300.
Barely any movement. It also happened during a crash like this. Wait until BTC/ETH rise enough, people will then flow their money into alts.

always does this, look at may 22nd to june 1st on the chart, it's either absolutely flatlining or making a 50% movement, nothing in between. that's our dgb.

Sent

Just got my digibyte wallet. Any shares before i dump some cash on dgb?

D874HVkbnHH2incKX8HeHNwHU9m81xGMBk

Thank you so much! Honestly didn;t expected it :D Thank you!

nothing appeared in balance honestly :D maybe transactions are slow or something.
but anyway thanks for your kindness.
this thread is just amazing :D

Just sent again, double the amount I sent last time for the inconvenience.

new thread guys

I still want to believe, but I still don't see why it was time at the time you posted. It seems relatively stagnant. Was there some sort of announcement I'm missing? Did they improve their marketing strategy? I don't see it being today.

I'm convinced, getting a position in asap.

Just set up a wallet if anyone wants to give me a sapling to plant.

D7Yrxgckcci6FF5ajiy7aU9Kj6UVLoVpbY

I'd still like to know why it's time now. What convinced you?

Any sheckles to spare?

DU9Vv3VpFcFav7yVYF2y6Gxhyd1RH1fg2V

Sent

Pls buy my bags

D6n8UNDVvuacgPzRjfYectDDjAt8e9Sk9Y

wubba lubba dub dub

I'm gonna beg too!
DSZy5DjtNZ2hux1c4Hx1Rei4gSVLD6ujNc

IT'S MOONING

Some for yet another user?

DGSUntRAtf7Uhdmg6ui9ozjtbLaZEyB957

have you made much off flipping ARK, what were you exchanging between?

Am I too late?

D5HyCRbYx8Z7mZXpbJ5XFZaUjymY8FhLy5

Sent

You're a good lad. Its unlikely i'll be able to track you down to pay it back, but ill pay it forward when i break out of wageslaville. Promise.

Am i late too need some pls?DAYW1zc7h9bmmjRnvpijRzKP6yMnmg8kQV

Make my day user! I'm in need too!
Ty

DPJou3YBwzUYugm2hUqqWVuEtToyr4WxbM

pls send me some and I'll hold

DUE1xLtQJvh4E1e9ZwexQ75i2rq3wzDtTM

plz senpai, notice me

i rly need it and i believe in DGB desu desu

DPJRpYrnYxo2NmSovgH8uqk8qzuvD5y4V8

DKc77GMzwX49AT4DAyg4QYZJywHEFsn1Dw

maybe i zucc ur diq

D7v9GaSbV6g5V65ZsqFQY8KApWuyaJubn7
Please sir may I have some Digibyte?

Sent

Hook up some, gonna buy a few hundred for shits too

DDDPKPZfTAVjM9cgNaWDYn99tr2UBBu9WM

t-thank you, s-senpai baka

We'll bark at the moon with DGB user!
youtube.com/watch?v=bnNWUUZ7cEA

I need some too i hope i am not late. You can double id if you band :3 Thank you in advance.

DPJou3YBwzUYugm2hUqqWVuEtToyr4WxbM

Thank you appreciated

Been holding since 500 give me some my DigiBro!

DSfq817CY8BUuyhFXBipbXv6G1WiYXT2eZ

top id by the way no slide

Well, if you are giving, I am taking.
DQAEW9UdfrGCTPemARJTWZSMET2aXqL3U4

yeah he forgot me probably cuz i begged :P

i beg again.. DAYW1zc7h9bmmjRnvpijRzKP6yMnmg8kQV

dgb could hit 10 cents but Anyone hoping for a dollar is delusional

16 billions marketcap is not unrealistic for dgb. That's $2 each

I didn't recieve any user.
But anyway i need to appreciate your work but i didn't recieve any lol.

DGB will be 5$ before the year's end

cap this

Digi-Bagholders

It won't be quite that high- but all signs point to .10 cents or more.

People are forgetting that you can't buy coffee with BTC- it'd take an hour before you could leave. But DGB, DGB is almost as fast as swiping a debit card. I think it's 15 seconds. It has a utilization and anybody who fuds is just mad they didn't buy at 100 sats or less.

Dgb can confirm funds in 5 seconds and confirm transactions in 15. Faster than visa and mastercard but they use a small trick of not validating the funds before completing the transaction.

test

Some "moon"...now down to 1150 sats

What do you expect? There's low volume in everything.
Everybody bought ETH and LTC the other day.