Factom bois

The market cap is low in 200$ million now and then Japs are using factom for their social security. It 's a super undervalued now, its a sleeper giant that's going to be in the top ten imo.

The product it was already in use, they just need a few big players and we got a beast here like siacoin

Other urls found in this thread:

factomize.com/factoid-valuation/
cointelegraph.com/news/factoms-latest-investment-sends-draper-startup-8mln-higher
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, I am waiting for a slight dip then jumping all in

It made two front post on the cyprto currecy sub reddit. It was so close to blowing up before the bitcoin & eth dip on Wednesday

already bought in

Factom and Xem are smart buys

Is there good sub Reddits for crypto? I checked it was worse than this place

I did't have cash for NEM. I bought shit load siacoin when was 0,00340$ and made 150% gain.

I'm 40% Factom, 45% siacoin, 5% eth

However I feel like Factom gonna blow up hard because market cap being so low & and the product is already in use.

there is cryptocurreny on reddit where big news makes page. Otherwise i alternate between siacoin, siacointrader, factom, ethtrader for my news

all memes aside I think this one has a great name and logo and I can see it becoming a household name in the future

All in baby

Hell yeah

this coin is great

remember it has less market cap than doge coin and hasnt mooned yet, this will be the next ripple

Eurofag here, where can I buy it? Polo? Kraken?

desu, kinda confused why it didn't launch off with the news from nippon

under the radar + the crash happened a day later IMO

Okay, so this is a pretty cool company that actually does some awesome things.
But what purpose does the coin/token actually have?

>Have a huge short position on FCT
>See it shilled on Veeky Forums
>Now more confident then ever.

Guys, it went up 100% less than 2 weeks ago.
C'mon now.

thats nothing in the crypto world

Okie dokie.
My short position has a base at 0.01080367.
Currently shorting 664 FCT.
My liquidation is at .036
I will have all my bags out at .0097.
Let's see who gains on this :^)

Just tried to increase position by 5BTC at .01099999.
It bounced off my wall and only .02 FCT was sold.
Now it's at .01079 :(

thinking of selling my 5 ETH for this coin...i already have 0,3 BTC in it, may as well make it 1 BTC

I'll bet your short is profitable because of marketwide panic selling instead of inflated prices on FCT. Wouldn't doubt it drops to maybe 0.0085 or so, but I can't see it getting washed away like a bunch of other coins.

New to cryptocurrency: would this be a good part of a first wave of altcoin investments in your opinion?

Only if you're stuck in crypto. I think this is a safe bet for the inevitable correction and a long term position. I'm starting to consolidate my small amounts of value into coins like this and ltc.

It's a pretty solid coin. I can't see it going down(unless bitcoin tanks), but not sure of it's moon capabilities. I'm holding a decent amount myself

Buy and hold factom for long term amazing project

A must read for anyone interested in Factom: factomize.com/factoid-valuation/

Look at this cup and handle..hmm Ill get myself some fct

FCT the most undervalued coin
cointelegraph.com/news/factoms-latest-investment-sends-draper-startup-8mln-higher

For sure, almost blew up then btc crash set it progress back

FCT should be 10x its price right now and will be soon, no joke. Nothing like it in crypto