Now's your last chance to enter the boardwalk

Now's your last chance to enter the boardwalk.

This is the next best time to buy in before the new site is launched in approximately an hour.

Don't say I didn't warn you faggots. Inb4 hurrrrr scam city. Sell at 240K sat in 3 days or sell at 400K start of August.

Top keks user. No one wants to buy your bags.

bag holdy mcholdy

Here's some advice. Fall for the BAT meme and double your money by the end of the week.

what new website?

no ones buying those bags bro, the release honestly couldn't have been worse

Their site is admittedly basic and buggy. E.g. cant send tokens from the online wallet. The new site should be up shortly and spike the price for a little while until they properly launch boardwalk.

>he didn't sell the news

>tfw I bought 90 at 5.50
>tfw I thought the price would skyrocket

Pic Related.

First hashtag is up, check your wallets. Anyone calling bull is free to monitor this thread for entertainment purposes. Also keep an eye on bittrex in the next hour and get comfy.

> Marketplace for Drugs
> Sex with Strangers
> Hire Hitmen

Swarm.City, Bitch.

Dimitri said he isn't an advisor

Alright, I bought back in, made a decent profit.

Please stop shilling this trash.

Also, sage.

I bought 3,000 at 5.50
Thank God for steel hands

you've given me the strength to carry on user. may the steel hands triumph

Your patients will pay off. Just bought another 500, btc transfer took too long and missed the dip

>patients
This isn't a hospital.
Nor is there any hospitality.

patience

P
O
O

I
N

T
H
E

L
O
O

I am German, excuse my English.

Go buy some Ark you stupid faggot.

Damn that's actually pretty cool, maybe these bags won't be so heavy after all!

cyberpunk dystopia here we come

>I am German
And I'm Austrian.

>Darknet for normies who can't into VPNs and TOR

hang on a minute

I dont get the fud surrounding this coin. The platform works, even though its a little buggy. I actually think SWT is undervalued ATM, but thats just me.

>tfw NSA/CIA starts a cryptocurrency honeypot exchange

>Forgetting that crypto is anonymous

>Forgetting that the FEDS wont create the first hashtags, therefore wont get the higher reputations, therefore wont be able to shut this down.

this is great... this dip, OMG.. does fudding on Veeky Forums really work that great?

A marketplace is the greatest thing evaaaa! Look at all those private online marketplaces out there, they all survive really great.