BAT

Just had a look at the charts.

This shit is really gonna explode.

Have you booked your seat yet, user?

Holding 42k at 6 sats

holding 100. maybe i should sell ky dgb and hop in the batmobile

how do i fucking get it

>tfw could only afford 75 coins

Even if it goes to the moon, I'll be stuck in orbit.

I really need to scrounge up some more capital...

yeah nah im not falling for this scam again

DGB is going to explode any day now. It's beautiful.

I use Bittrex.

bruh :DDD look at the chart, there's only one way and it's down

>again
Your loss buddy, it hasn't even started

0x0bb5747cf25dbb0e970c93aa6f1e0fa1b265bb85

will be a drawfag for bat

Haha, BAT will be a top 10 coin by the end of the summer. I feel bad for everyone who's gonna miss this moon mission.

I've been considering buying this token for the last day or two, the idea behind it is so good.

That said, does anyone actually have any evidence of it actually working though?

Or is the application only relevant when Ethereum starts to catch up with Web 2.0 in terms of popularity?

Holy shit, just did some research and it turns out the Dev team leader was behind JavaScript and Mozilla, this thing is gonna rocket.

What do you mean idea? Every coin follows the same bullshit with a couple little pieces to make it different. Same shit coin same shit story

fuuuck am i gonna miss takeoff coinbase is being a nigger and wont send bitcoin to bittrex quick enough

Yeah yeah you don't have the balls to hold long term. Go back to playing with Trumpcoin.

It's going to be a while before the platform is seeing any real use, let alone demanding a measurable market share of internet advertising. Right now you're buying in on the idea, or at least trying to capitalize off the hype.

The online advertising market is YUUUUGE, though. So the potential for gains is there, and the big names help a lot.

Ethereum tokens have applications, they're not just a "coin" with implied FIAT value.

Please fuck off this board if you can't even differentiate between Ether tokens and coins.

>DGB is going to explode any day now. It's beautiful.
p-pls be tru

Notice I didn't shill it in a farcical post like most faggots here?
user said he was going to sell DGB and I simply stated facts.
Check the charts and seriously, block the FUD.

Hahahahhaha drop your bags before they are worthless faggot. Mhhhh my Sia and Aragon is doing well

I got 50 right now, hope to triple that or more soon

Yeaaaaah, if you'd like to show proof that'd be great.. oh wait, whats that? you want cheap BAT?

Also
>implying I'm not holding SC

>DGB exploding any time soon

It has been on the baseline for the past 3 years. Quit making stuff up.