ANOTHER DAY SPENT ON Veeky Forums INSTEAD OF DOING SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

>implying shitposting on Veeky Forums is unproductive

I browse biz while waiting for my scanners to pop me up a tasty chart to buy.

Work smart not hard.

I can't relate to this feel anymore since Veeky Forums literally made me 100 thousand dollars

>Work smart not hard
Thisssss

well for now im just hodling my bags, hoping they'll be worth something someday fuck wagekeking

this

I'm at work shitposting. I do this everyday feels good.

I'm at home but I work on call. 4 chin gives me something to do while I have to stay at home waiting for calls.

Do both you lazy faggot.

This. Another day spent on Veeky Forums while getting paid to do fuck all

these

I got a $30/hr make-your-own-hours job that requires no formal skills, just the shit that I picked up while I was unsuccessfully day trading.

In other words, you're just not trying, son.

tell me your secret user

I don't respect any of you. You're not doing shit and the money you make is laughable. It isn't large grandeur amounts. You fuckers make less than the richest people on the globe so what do you have to be so egotistical about. Nothing but fucking consumers flaunting your shitty e-penises go straight to hell.

>dat projection

just tell us what you doo

OP is right, you faggots aren't rich until you cash out your virtual "millionz". I'm a neet cuck but at least I'm not naive as you are.

you have to be a special kind of retarded to not get how cryptos work. You can cash out anytime idiot.

>cashing out crypto
>not using bitpay

>h-heh, its not "real money" anyway
>it's not like you can actually buy things with it/exchange it for fiat
>I'm so glad I don't have any coins and will stay a poorfag NEET forever
t. nocoiner

But do you actually cash out though? You do realize the risk of a major crash that will turn all you have to nothing? It's a volatile investment and a gamble.

>CRYPTO is the volatile investment and gamble when literally every other market is pumped full of worthless paper and government tyranny.
c'mon please try harder than that.

Personally I probably will in July, before the split happens. Then I'll either reinvest or take my winnings and buy a new PC for the upcoming fall semester

productivity is for Normans

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE