Don't say i didn't warn you

Don't say i didn't warn you

The Minereum World App will be a mobile app available to everyone anywhere.

The App will work in the following way:

- Minereums will be distributed across the World based on GPS coordinates.
- The App will give to the users an Interface to interact with the Minereum World
- The users will be able to capture Minereums by approaching the GPS locations where they were distributed
- All tokens distributed in the App will be purchased directly by our Team from Minereum Exchanges
- The Users will then be able to spend their captured Minereums with their Cryptocurrency Cards in the real World

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xF222126f0c416AD8Ba4a770b911fd6C6A6a57a9D
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19583893#msg19583893
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus fucking christ i'm going to be rich lmao

where my early believer MNE niggas at

this is just the gift that keeps on giving

hope u get ur lambo bro i really do
but i wont be getting a minereum lambo

Pokemon Go meets crypto faucet? Like I can make 1/10 of a cent by walking 8miles? Mhhh no thanks

This isn't pokemon go brah

I have a big amount of MNE, but I'm really jealous of the Genesis Adresses holders. I wonder how they can affect price with all this inflation.

not by much, an untouched address has only 100-300ish currently I think, sorry can't be arsed to look up the exact amount rn, and I have over 2k from just trading

Hodler of 320 mne tell me I'm Gona make it lads

>sold mne to buy the bean

Is it available on non smart phones? Nope. Ok there goes 5billion people.

>literally buying posw 2.0

Hardly. I see lots of footage of Africans stoning each other to death, and burning each other to death, and chopping each other to death, and if you watch the background, you see a lot of them have smart phones out and they're recording. Point is, there are a lot of smart phones out there. I just hope the dildo coin devs don't put the coins in Africa for Africans to pick up instead of us. I think we're trying to keep them down over there, because if they got rich they'd come over here and chop burn kill us instead. So it's better if we get the coins.

actually it's really common for poor people to have smart phones because they are a hundred times cheaper than a computer with an internet connection.

>a hundred times cheaper

you think people in botswana are going to shell out monthly for satellite internet? keep dreaming buddy

This is bullshit. Mne used to be good until this stupid idea came up.

Tell me why ppl going to walk around find minereum on the street like pokemon. It's not funny at all. I know it has real world use and it will bring more ppl,but this is just stupid. Did they realise that STATUS going to do this? Far better and user friendly.

I'll wait for the fomo kick in when it hit an exchange after that I'll sell. Wtf is wrong with them... As an investor if they dont aim on their core value which is anyone can create ER20 token then good luck with their stupid pokemon application.

Sry for bad eng, not my mother language.

They just released the ER20 Token Creation service you fucking retard, this was a bonus announcement

What a dumb idea.

It's like a gayer mix between frequent flyer points and pokemon go.

I already know about that.

Dont you understand? If they want to bring more ppl to realise their existence, they should come up with better idea than this.

Great idea! Gps locations arr extremely hard to spoof! What a fair distribution this will be!

Iktf
I missed airdrop by 2 days
Emailed dev, offered 1 BTC to get one
No reply
So i 1 BTC in mne at 2$

I heard a rumor the dev was big into communism/UBI (which really fits these genesis addresses, and now this airdropping rumor)

But if MNE creation is tied to genesis addresses, then how they give out the MNE?

I hope MNE dev is secretly rich and can afford a massive buyback or some shit.

This could blow up or blow out idk. Still holding until it gets to my start price

This. Fggts were cheating at pokemon the first week.

Realistically, what can we expect the price of 1 MNE to rise/fall to by the end of the year?

Buying into airdropped coins is the worst. Literally giving your money to 3rd world moochers with their faggot spam banners on bitcointalk.
At least always wait until the airdrop fags have cashed out.

fucking coinbase taking forever for transfer, going to buy some more MNE

Since it has no use probably it will go down

buying at ATH

How do I get free MNE?

Airdropped coins, if done in moderation, can bring in attention and increase volume/adoption rate.

commies r smelly but ill invest in commies that make me money like any true capitalist would

>worrying about ATH
>in crypto
Shit hits a new ATH every 2 days. Means noting in this market ATM, doubly so for hodlers

Byteball is doing everything right in my opinion
The only problem is that people are quiet about it so they can get as many as they can for free, without realising that this is actually bad for the coin, and bad for them in the long term too.
The more people know about it the better

Hoping dev is secretly rich, and who would pump money in early on to boost her for early liftoff. Theres too much they have spent on design look and shit to not be loaded
True. Peoples greed sometimes costs them money

Won't work.

So has anybody here tried out the token creation service? Made his own SHIT coin?

This coin is just on 1 exchange and look how it is going up, any idiot can see this is going to take off once it hits polo or bittrex.

Are the devs not accounting for spoofers? This is a retarded idea.

New self-mining NiggaByte is waiting. Dev should add this function. It will be perfect.

yea and maybe this new service is not for idiots in usa/canada, people in china and japan/korea like this kinda stuff.

this is really fucking stupid
you can spoof your gps on android with root
and you can modify apks pretty easily

this is dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Put in 90 bucks
Sittin on 4.5k
we comfy

This is the coin that's going to make me a millionaire. I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Sounds like some retarded Pokemon GO knockoff, what's stopping my local nigerian prince from faking GPS locations on 2000 emulated phones?

>has a working product already in place
>is fun and easy to make your own tokens with it, takes a few minutes at most
Can the fucking FUD squad please get off this board?

Can someone explain this to me like I'm your dad?

self-mining, fixed inflation token with low supply & low price

its being added to another exchange soon and that alone will push the price high, even if people think the tech is bullshit i mean it has a 6m market cap, mooncoin has 28m and what tech does that have?

in this bull market this is a really good choice for making money short/medium term, time will tell for the long hodlers

I would be there would be diminishing returns per capture

T. Heard Dev was a commie so of course he will cuck the harder workers

Goddamn im jelly
Hodl

you think that would hurt it? the opposite friendo

nigger, the dev gave himself half or more of the genesis addresses, it's the reason he gave them out via a retarded scheme that limited them to one per IP, and not based on BCT forum accounts

I honestly dont give a fuck, so long as we all get rich

you aren't getting rich off this

In the next year there will be over 1000% inflation, to merely tread water and maintain the current price, MNE needs to increase it's market cap by 10x

Okay I have no idea what the fuck Im doing.
I just created my own token. How the fuck do i work with this? How do I interact with the source code?

Assume Im a monkey. Because I dont see how normier are supposed to make their own tokens like this.

I'm already up 20k
:^)
Now shoo, shoo fuddy duddy

Good, then sell now while you can

Ok guys, what shall I name my own token?

This has been the advice since MNE was under a dollar. Sorry that you didn't see it going this way but YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG HAHAHAAHAHAAHAH

dubs coin

the coin of repeating digits

Pickles

>mfw I got dubs

>dgb feelings

Hype the news, sell the shitcoins.

Hmmmm

The news is that MNE is about to be added to new exchanges and in the long run the Minereum World App will take over and is designed to make mining and minting cryptocurrencies even more accessible and fun.
That's the news.

I'm sorry if DGB fucked you.

The Token Creation Service thing has been out for a few days now so it's no big deal.

Will this be the new NGR?

>The Token Creation Service thing has been out for a few days now so it's no big deal.
This isnt true at all. It only went live yesterday which is why the value of MNE spiked in the first place.

lets just try to keep it away from /pol/ for as long as possible

It's too expensive for the moonies and kindred shitpumpers.

minereum world map is just going to sound like "globalist cuck app" to those virgins

Im sorry user but I ended up going for Shit Coin (SHIT)

Got in at 5$ shit i miss3d out again.

Ok I now have my own SHIT coin. What can I do with it?

pls gib
0xcE2E4F3b1125F60115b4688309f56a463a30d4fd

post contract address

I had to make a new account because I don't want shitcoins on my main account ayyy

got only 96 mne shit.

whatever you want familino

>- The users will be able to capture Minereums by approaching the GPS locations where they were distributed

You should be aware what happened with pokemon go? People just emulated GPS coordinates on pc's instead of even using a mobile phone let walk/drive themself

Since you got dubs I bestow upon you 22 SHIT.

I wish I could do this without pointlessly wasting ETH though.

thank you based user. I'll probably dump them on retarded beggers across biz (that's actually a really good use case for this). I think you just proved the concept though. it took us all of 10 minutes to do this and normies will start using them for their dumb book clubs and shit.

So someone can just post his/her ETH address from a wallet that does smart contracts like MyEtherWallet and you send your new coin to his wallet? What happens when it shows up in his wallet? Does it say he has a new coin called SHIT ?

Veeky Forums showed me this shit at $1 I added a $1000 worth at 3 and 6 and 8. Best gainz ive gotten since xrp took off at .005. thanks senpai.

Make your own tokens without knowing a grain of salt about quantum physics, like you'd need for Ethereum? Whether or not Dev is a commie he's a genius who knows how to milk capitalism for all it's worth.

500k supply

6mill market cap

New exchange is gonna rocketship this baby
Hodling to $100 YOLO

This sounds really fun actually.

you are aware that they did come up with a solution to that, and the chink Dev won't allow for a repeat of that on MNE?

Yeah, the reason why I am wasting this money is because Im interested in how easy it is to actually use this.

Also worthless, shitty "beggar money" is actually indeed an interesting use case.

He needs to just add the token to his wallet. See here . This is the initial supply I created and then received into my own wallet.

You can see all transactions of the coin on
etherscan.io/token/0xF222126f0c416AD8Ba4a770b911fd6C6A6a57a9D

Also post your addresses and if you get dubs you get SHIT in height of your dubs, trips, etc.

I'm in bois

So if I post my MyEthererumWallet address and you send me your coin, it will show up automatically in my account?

Or do I need to add it or something to able to see it first?

I think so. Did you need to do anything user?

you need to watch a token contract address:
0xF222126f0c416AD8Ba4a770b911fd6C6A6a57a9D

then put in the symbol and decimal places - SHIT / 18

This dev kicks ass

So is it possible for 2 different people to make SHIT coin?

Or is that it?

If all you're watching is the contract address, can it still tell which one it is?

not sure exactly. it's probably possible, really all that matters is the contract address in the end I think.

Can I actually somehow change the source code and dev something into my SHIT coin?
Too bad the generated token isnt self mining itself, I would have loved self-mining SHIT.

what do i enter in contract address

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19583893#msg19583893

got dubs
my addr
0x8B578111007E09f3C224651bcf27Cacf0f470fb3

0xF222126f0c416AD8Ba4a770b911fd6C6A6a57a9D

Also I have been thinking.
I can literally shit on other people by sending them SHIT to their public addresses and they cant really refuse. At most they can send it back but then they will also have to spend money on the transaction fee.

Sent 88 SHIT

can I have more SHIT? so I can shit on people too?

I got dubs again over here too
and here, the original

0xcE2E4F3b1125F60115b4688309f56a463a30d4fd

Sent 44 SHIT