Eth will fall hard

eth will fall hard
again
right nou

here we go, bois
you better learn to short it for next 9 months

it's a long ride.
And you will see All Time Low next year.

Why are you lying?

eth is a scam

It already recovered. Please, bitches. Stop trying to sabotage ether. Society has already chosen the coin of the future.

eth is literally a giant scam

Learn how to short? Why? It recovered from the dip in 30 minutes.

So many faggots on this board

You're just bitter because you spent so much time implementing another coin.

>It's a new paradigm

Sure thing

ETH is only good for running scam icos. The price of said icos tanks hard after it hits the exchange. What do you think happens to all that ETH that the ico handlers get that is lost during the price crash? And that's literally all ETH is good for, to run your own ponzi that cant be regulated by the gubment

The Singaporean Dollar has literally utilized the Ethereum network

That's definitely showing the long term capability of Ethereum, and I don't even like Ethereum I think it's currently overpriced with the only practical use as a 'digital fuel' or instant payment

bitcoin maximalists anally devastated over the fact bip148 will be the death of bitcoin

Bitcoin will grow to new heights after the dust is settled. It has too much infamy for the reserve currency to be any other coin.

>It has too much infamy
you're right, it does. every new mainstream article that pops up highlights the fact bitcoin was used by criminals to buy drugs on the darknet markets, while they also highlight the fact ethereum has smart contracts and is being researched by many large companies they know and trust.

You're gay

any news is good news. if you actually think that the fact that criminals use bitcoin to make transactions will effect its future in any signifigant way, you are retarded. the us government's official currency is the USD, and it's also used by criminals for transactions. Doesnt change the fact that it's currently the world reserve currency. That along with the fact that ETH is inflatable is what will kill it. When people realize that ETH is NOT meant to be a store of value, its value will collapse.

nice talking points lukejr. eth is coded to only have around 100mm coins within the next 100 years, and there's already 92mm, but you retards can't seem to accept that fact. and being a 2nd rate "store of value" behind gold really isn't something to write home about. you're basically the equivalent of someone who cashes their paycheck at the gold shop, then goes home to hide the gold coins you got under your mattress. that's what you look like to the rest of the world. oh and you buy drugs with it. meanwhile, we'll be building web 3.0 while you sit on your "store of value."

You arent retarded enough to not know that ETH can be inflated at any time are you?... Actually you probably are considering you replied with that post. And LOL you think gold actually has value besides looking shiny and being used in circutry. Something that cant be touched by manipulators is far superior to some shitty rock thats completely owned by jews.

you know what, you're right. bitcoin is superior. I could only wish for such a immutable and stable store of value. I really hope the core devs and miners can keep running everything smoothly, as they have been for the past year...

>implying the bitcoin community wont come out stronger after the fork
adversity breeds strength

I remember the Ethereum community getting shat on by bitcoiners for saying the exact same thing during the DAO hack. Ethereum survived the chainsplit, we'll see if bitcoin does the same thing.

ethereum survived the chainsplit because the community was not split :^) now we got blockstream vs. jihad wu. you think they'll survive it?

It's falling apart again.
I have seen that now every day will be like this until August.

Sais increasingly nervous ETH leverage shorter for the nth time

Honestly even though I'm all in on Ethereum I'd rather not see bitcoin bite the dust due to a big split in the community. I personally think they'll survive but they won't be under the same banner anymore. There'll be multiple implementations of bitcoin and the market will decide which one is the "real" one.

yes, I'll most likely lose money in a bad split because 25% of my portfolio is alts. I'm hoping it becomes more clear what will happen as it gets closer to aug 1 (like exchanges telling us which pairs they are going to list), so I know what to do with my alts.