I have a coworker who thinks it is hilarious to harrass me and make gay jokes in front of other coworkers

I have a coworker who thinks it is hilarious to harrass me and make gay jokes in front of other coworkers.

This coworker also brags about how the veterans' association pumps him full of drugs and how crazy he is. He claims he would never be able to pass a drug test.

On top of this, he has a constant maniacal laugh that he lets out constantly and he doesn't engage in normal conversation. He is very obviously mentally ill.

The personal offenses are what bother me most, though. We work in a dangerous environment and my health could be a function of his sanity and weird sex jokes.

Should I go to HR as a contractor, or should I just ignore him until I get hired on full time?

If you're really gay, then you should consider getting electro shock and see if that fixes the situation.

if you're the quiet/looked over type, why not murder him before he hurts anyone else?

I will tell you what I did to a classmate when I was 16.

>wait for him to go to the bathroom
>follow him without being seen
>pepper spray him while staying outside of his stall
>run away

Guerrilla, buddy. Make his life hell.

Just report him to HR. They love hearing shit like this so they have people to investigate and fire.

But I'm a contractor so they could drop me too.

/r9k/

What's his name?

this. women train their entire lives for HR positions. they love deciphering he-said/she-said situations. throw them a bone and you get on their good side.

Take your blog to r9k, this board is for crypto

Just say you are gay and hes harassing you for it faggot. If they drop you go on msnbc abd say they fired you because you are gay and were bullied.

How can tearing another mans asshole apart for pleasure be natural or acceptable in a healthy society?

All homosexuals must be physically removed from the earth

laughed at this, you get it

My coworker is a veteran who has mental illness issues that are presumably disclosed to HR.

There is NO FUCKING WAY that homosexuality trumps "Veteran + Loony" in the HR world, right? Even with repeat offenses and multiple accounts?

/thread

You fucking faggot.

>Women, on my board?!?!?!
REEEEEEEEEEE

t. Mike Pence

Say he is making it a "hostile work environment". Heard on biz that is HR buzzeord that they will act on (to prevent lawsuit shit).

Get his dox, find his parents, and fuck his dad

It definitely does dude, in terms of him harrassing you for it. 100% go to HR, those bitches would love to sink their teeth into a homophobic army asshole

Sounds like you're a faggot that can't take someone shit talking. Apparently he opened up enough to show that he isn't a perfect person, but instead of being supportive of him you're trying to get him fired. When he jokes about your torn butthole, you need to shit talk back. There's plenty you could go with.
Or...and this is really crazy... you could focus on your work and not on some dude you secretly have a crush on.

>being a proud, publicly anounced faggot
Why havent you killed yourswlf yet?
>inb4 I only suck feminine penises

Get a blank death certificate, fill in his details and set it to social security services, the IRS and Veteran's Affairs, along with a letter from his "wife".

Watch his nightmare unfold in a few years when he needs social security :^)

Make 100% sure to leave no finger prints.

Wait until there's a series of robberies or break-ins in the city.
Plant a gun and burglary tools in his car.
Call the police anonymously, saying you identified the criminal's car

Call his wife at home,
claim to work for a doctor's office
and that the test results are back.
I'm sorry to say, it's positive for Syphilis.

Go to a cheap hotel and acquire some stationary, i.e. a letter head.
Buy a pair of women's shoes.
Send the shoes to his house, along with a letter from the "hotel" stating that these shoes were left in his room.

Subscribe him to weird fetish sex magazines and have them delivered to his workplace

If he smokes marijuana, "lose" a small bag of weed in a place where he can find it. Repeat. The third time, lace the weed with a strong dose of LSD in solution.
Burning will destroy much of the LSD but part of it will be vaporized and inhaled.
That should clear his head up.

It would be easier and less expensive to lace it with DMT.

Fair point, and you can smoke DMT too, without destroying it

>waste LSD
>Use DMT it tastes like weed

You're fucking retarded. Just throw some scopolamine in it dingus

Scopolamine won't make him reevaluate his life, unlike LSD or DMT.

Oh my god a guy working with dangerous chemicals, an asshole everyone wants dead and Veeky Forums suggesting inventive ways of getting him in jail or dead. This is my thread.
What other ideas do you guys have? Do you know any chemicals which only affect niggers and muslims?