How do we uncuck humanities?

How do we uncuck humanities?

by euthanizing them

Nuke the universities

Dissenting students just need to grow a pair.

By de-americanizing them and putting more focus on local developments, instead on focusing on a pseudo-marxistic hegemonic construct that is identified as a "patriarchy"/"burgeoisie" etc.

and dividing the masculinities from the Gender Studies, expelling all nu-males and putting actual masculine persons there

>TFW colleges are a business and will let this bullshit continue as long as they gain money from retards
Politics and philosophy should be what you do in your spare time, not get a degree in.

The gall!

Please find attached evidence of the judeo-academic cycling of academia.

I've developed a great tactic where I pretend everything like this is satire.

It works wonders.

Fire the SJW's, Severely penalize universities that continue this bullshit

This. Our universities need to be safe spaces.

Remove women and browns.
White men invented the humanities and don't get a seat at the table anymore.

>humanities
LUL

>the glass ceiling
>privilege

When the libtard confronts an unfortunate reality, they invent an incredibly hazy workaround term that effectively deflects the blame

Removing sophists who train their students to be political activists and have no or deliberately deceitful evidence is not equivalent to safe spaces.

the real answer is that women don't get opportunities because they have a tendency to ruin everything when they do

suppressing disenting views is. time to grow a pair buddy.

>deliberately misinterpreting facts to suit a political agenda in an educational setting is merely a dissenting view
Jesus Christ

>suppressing dissenting views
have you, by chance, ever uttered sympathy for Trump in your courses and have you been debated afterwards in a respectful manner that did not devolve into autistic screeching from some hysteric womyn?

they were lost in the moment of their creation

nah, just deport the social faculties

Get a man to teach the subject.

Get a woman to teach the subject.

Get a to teach the subject.

Eliminate tax deductions for tuition and federal guarantees for student loans.

Use the money you saved to freeride STEM students.

Bam, way less gender studies majors.

Get noone to teach it. All you really need to make important decisions is actuarial science.

Literally this. Conservatives on campus literally have no balls and the only ones who do are retarded. Most professors welcome debate in their classes and, surprisingly to many, will not fail students for writing something they disagree with.

Once right-wing students stop crying about campuses limiting their freeze peach and start pumping out academic papers proving their ideas then the problem will be solved. I'm in economics and my program, despite being an overwhelmingly liberal university in an overwhelmingly liberal city, has no noticeable left-wing biases. Neo-liberalism is still taken seriously in economic academia.