Economic collapse imminent

Veeky Forums thoughts on this?
I think this guy is onto something big

youtube.com/watch?v=0RITE0783Wc

bump for likely truth. I see absolutely no evidence to believe that this is anything other than massive interests manipulating the markets (albeit independent). search up ETH and Bitcoin in google news. They're going to make this shit hit the fucking floor. Bancor too. /pol/ and /x/ should be all over this shit.

Who are they? Why would they do it?

bump for potential discussion

I'll bump for interest

BUMP GET IN HERE FAGGOTS OR YOU WILL DIE POOR

I'm in work, mind summing up what this is about in a few lines?

Banks are controlling the the btc and eth price.The guy proves this by looking at the recent price history of the two coins and shows they move together perfectly like a bot would do. It is interesting because you would would expect one or the other to be the safe haven during a correction

people with power. it's likely a large set of groups but mostly the banks. Think builderberg, probably. Why would the people that control currency want to lose control over an emerging currency?

holy fugg

so hodl btc/eth, wait for them to crash it, buy even more.... and get filthy rich when this house of cards comes down

im in baby lets do it

>It's a worldwide cabal that controls 45% of the globe!
>That's basically controlling the globe guys, since they set the precedent for the other 65%
>65%
why did you link to this guy again?

>why is eth/usd and btc/usd so similar?!

Probably because the usually are.

>mfw the jews win AGAIN

total conspiracy nut. its just whales manipulating the market, which is awesome if you know how to ride their waves. I'm making 1000's of euro's per day, quit my dayjob last week.

Thanks user. I agree that prices are very likely getting manipulated by wealthy people with power and political interests. That's how the world goes round and it would be naive to think that cryptos are exempt from this.

However, I think the prices are glued together a lot since atm all cryptos are seen as one. People lose faith in one and in affects all the others. Works both ways.
Also bots are obviously trading, especially for people who have the money and means. But that is not a secret, most exchanges have APIs for exactly that reason

>I'm making 1000's of euro's per day

care to share your strategy with a wagecuck?

Please teach me your wisdom!

Dude their price is so similar because altcoins are usually valued in BTC rather than fiat.
ETH price stay so similar to BTC simply because ETH maintain its btc value.
Is this very hard to understand?

Look for accumulation and buy the dips

Will the altcoins be safe?

This is so retarded. If they were going to manipulate the coins don't you think they would not do them at the same fucking time?

THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE COIN THAT RISES FROM THE ASHES OF THIS MOST EPIC BATTLE

solution to this would probably be investing in alts?

>pedophiles

this is bullshit.

With this being said i only hoped that power will switch to those less fortunate instead of the jews again

not if those stupid goyim keep buying (((bancor)))

t. pedophile

People are constantly predicting economic collapse. Constantly wrong.

this is the stupidest shit i've heard all week