All you fucking shills who said BTC and ETH were crashing yesterday were full of shit

Whoa whoa whoa we are NOT just going to ignore the fact that 90% of you fuckers were wrong about the recent BTC/ETH dip yesterday.

You stupid fuckers lied to everyone and claimed it was a
>dead cat bounce

You were wrong.
In this thread, fucking apologize.

And to anyone new: don't listen to such obvious fucking shills like the ones we had yesterday saying ETH is a scam and all that.
They've gotten better at justifying, trying to push the "America will end crypto" and "hard fork will end Bitcoin" narrative in your face. Don't buy a word of it.

To anyone who missed the dip yesterday, that WAS your chance to buy back in you stupid fucks.

Fuck all you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jWhPylWros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Calm down

a dead cat bounce requires the cat to be dead first

ethereum is still very much alive DESU

i sincerely hope no one actually sold their stash yesterday

1. Stop being emtional

2. Crypto is overprice, get over it

3. Both coins are still looking weak

4. Crypto does have future potential so don't worry too much about the short term

This entire fucking board was overrun by people saying "this dip will last for weeks and will be a slow drop to 0! It's over cause America will regulate everything and the hard fork will drive away everyone!!!!"

And now next week you'll see a shit ton of frogposters posting
>WHEN IS ETH GONNA DIP I WANNA BUY SOME!!!!!!!
That was the fucking dip and they missed it because
>It'S CRASHING IT'S ALL OVER NOBODY BUY!!!!
These fucking shills won't stop.

Bitcoin dropped the 1k and is dropping again now.. that's a crash you retard. Your fomo thread isn't going to make it stop.

When Veeky Forums says sell, it's time to buy

we are in bubble look at long-term graphs of all alts and it will become crystal clear !!!

WAKE THE FUCK UP GUYS!!! ETH AND BTC ARE STILL CRASHING !!! SELL SELL SELL OR YOU WILL MISS THE CHANCE FOR BIG PROFIT IF YOU DONT SELL NOW!!!!

>tfw people actualy are this retarded

Whales come here and spam that every time the dump to cause panic. You soon get used to it after weathering a couple of storms.

I like your optimism.

Oh fuck off.

A bubble doesn't drop 50% and then jump 70%. A 50% drop in a real bubble would pop the bubble. That hasn't happened here.

Consider the following:
ETH recent spike was due to bancor ICO.
Bancor is an ETH token thus holds ETH.
It was hyped due to mainly profiting off of it not long term holding.
Once it hits the exchanges there will be a massive dump of it thus ETH will go down proportionally.
It's just a matter of time.

Considered and it's a stupid idea.

BNT falling from whales selling off isn't going to make ETH magically fall either. You're full of shit and this why you never buy the dips like you're supposed to.

bancor is a long term hold tho

short term was BAT tbqh desu senpai

>evertings fine guys it cant go lower den dis

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT AND WHY ARE YOU ...
>implying bancor is the one true legitimate ICO and no other ICO comes after that which could achive a greater success than bancor itself

>implying Metropolis wont ever be released

>implying d-apps also are non-existance

>implying the experiments of the biggest corps in the world has no effect on anything

>implying the growing numbers of investors in cryptocurrency are also just imaginary, so are the ethereum investors.

>meanwhile whales try to convince you everything is fine to push the price up so they can dump on you

People said not to buy ETH, not to buy stratis, not to buy everything else. Then they tell you to buy POSW, Bitbean, DGB, etc.
The coins that have gone up the most are the least talked about on Veeky Forums, I think if anything you should use Veeky Forums as an indication of what you should be buying when no one here is talking about it.

its a bubble and you are cuck

Just tell them to kys

Well I'm not implying those won't happen, which they will and the price will spike again. I've just been watching ETH charts very carefully ever since bancor hype and it's pretty obvious the $100 spike in a week was due to it. So I'm being cautious as to what happens when it will hit the exchanges, but you long term holders don't need to worry anyway if all you do is hold it doesn't apply to you.

kys

>reading charts
>gleaning any useful information about the future

Pick one

Lol no, these coins really are worth this much. I hope you kill yourself when you realize you missed the boat.

people still profit before the great dump in a the great correction, streets will be covered in blood. Whales will dump their coin, it will drop back to 1000 and all the average joes who bought at 2000 will panic sell. Then it will go to the moon.

So you millennials expect ETH to grow 2x? It will cost you 33 billions. Who can invest such a money to your meme coin?

After every correction, like the one yesterday and the one that happened in May (like 40% down or so), the fucking shills come back with
>That wasn't the REAL correction. That was NOTHING. The REAL one is coming. NOBODY BUY

Meanwhile the price of ETH doubles and BTC increases even more.

>tfw people are retarded enough to invest in something that loses 5% in a day on a regular basis.

Next thing these guys will tell us how much they make in MLM.

because the majority of thos who bought at 2000 yesteray dont have a clue about what's coming in august.

well, there are 40 billions in bitcoin... and there are 2 hardforks coming up so, a tiny chance that the half of it flows into ethereum and the other half in other various coins.
>Wishful-thinking
>not gonna happen

>he thinks market cap indicates how much money needs to flow in

FUCKING LOL HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE SO RETARDED AHHAHAAH

How long does take for a btc transaction to complete with 0.0001 fee? Sorry didn't want to make a new thread.

the fork isn't resolved by a long shot

dips and moon missions are never a straight line. everything retraces back a bit. I wouldn't make any absolute statements yet.

Jesus christ market cap does NOT mean there are $40B invested. It's just current market price * supply, it doesn't mean all those coins were bought at that price (hint: the overwhelming majority were bought at much lower)

Stop making any transactions in BTC.

Make them in ETH or literally anything else.
Right now, it's 100x faster to transact in ETH than BTC and also cheaper, though not much cheaper anymore.

Why the fuck anybody makes transactions in BTC anymore is beyond me.

I get the "secure store of value" thing, fine, but to make transactions, use ETH for fuck's sake.

These fucking retards will never understand it.

If I buy 1 single ETH at $2,000, suddenly the entire market cap is 5 times what it is now.

Babbys first dip.

Every time crypto is down it's the apocalypse on this board. Every time it's up it's the happiest place on earth. This will not be the last time you see newfags think the it's the end of ETH and BTC when a correction happens.

The media is the same with the stock market

Yea, I didnt check that its possible to buy eth directly with my shitcoin. So any idea how long it will be?

AINT THAT THE FATTEST FUCKING LECTURE I EVER GOT, THANKS MENTOR, next time I point it out more obvious that I was just playing with thoughts so you dont have to unnecessarily educate me

Expect 24+ hours.

Is it? lol I want to see this. Any recommended videos or footage?

t. missed the dip and wants to create another one

PFFFFFFFFBTTTTTTT

*BREATHES IN*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOCOINERS ARE KEKCOINERS

OH MY GOD, HOW EMBARRASSING IS IT TO MISS DIP AFTER DIP.

Well I did buy the dip, obviously.

I'm fucking pissed at the shills for scaring me and anyone who was talked out of it because in a week I'll have to listen to
>WHEN IS THE DIP I WANNA BUY SOME

Guise, that's two times now he said it's a bubble. TWO TIMES! That means he must be right.

My favorite one is when they try to tell us ETH is like a beanie baby.

It's just a matter of time banks will adapt and use the blockchain technology to create instant cheap transactions around the world that are at the same time secure. It will be the end of bitcoin and all other shitcoins.

maybe not the end but I can laugh from the thought of watching on coinmarketcap how bitcoin is on the same current level of litecoin and are struggling while ethereum is just king.

>delusional
>retarded
>keep dreaming potter

Because everyone just loves banks

people dont care really, just communists and libertarians hate banks. It's not like people care being able to move large amounts internationally rapidly. It's just that it will take less time and will be cheaper now.

Look at this fucking chart. Look at it. That could barely be called a dip. The Eth beast is unstoppable. Next stop 600 usd

That one back in May was a lot more terrifying to be honest.

That was a bad day.

Eth looks ready for another big move. I wonder if youtube.com/watch?v=8jWhPylWros had anything to do with it

Yeah, it was me all along

Funny enough i've been holding since january, i just pull those fake incendiary panic comments so weakhanded retards sell at a loss for a good laugh which is doubles when things ramp up again and they blogpost about how their shitty decisions fucked them in the ass, i take it you fell for it somewhat

I recovered a little faster than last time, so I missed picking up $200 last night, got in this morning.

Last time it dipped to $1800, it recovered by Friday evening.

protip: even i, who literally was posting dead cat bounce, bought during the dip

why did i say it?

hmm..