Amazon buys Whole Foods

Time to buy?

I'll wait a bit because I think it will drop even more.

Too late. Both stocks gapped the fuck up already. You could have bought AMZN for 950 in the premarket

at which exchange can i buy this whole food coin?

>he buys stocks

long after your shitcoin ponzi's are over, amazon will be inside your work, home, your very asshole itself.

Should Kroger just kill themselves now?

>implying the stock market isn't a ponzi scheme

wait do people just buy only crypto and no other asset categories here?

Lucky for those people who closed out their short positions just days before the announcement aye.

God Damn it, i saw Kroger go down like 5% yesterday and knew something was up,

didnt move on it,

fucking Autism

too late to short kroger, wal-mart and all that?

Crypto is for ultra-risky speculation. The bulk of my money I keep in FATANG stocks.

Hot stock takes:

Amazon: +3.3% to $995.98
Wal-Mart: -6.36% to 74.18
Target: -10.28% to $49.76
Costco: -7.69% to $13.85
Kroger: -13.44% to $21.26
Dollar General: -5.16% to $68.59
SuperValu: -16.22% to $3.15
Sprouts Market: -12% to $19.73
Smart & Final Stores: -14.09% to $9.60
Weis Markets: -7.25% to $47.23
Ingles Markets: -7.71% to $32.30

Your crypto will be worthless if a company like Amazon or google ever makes their own.

Is this guy serious

Yes.

There's no need to buy anything else.

Crypto goes up 10-200% pretty much every single day, save for about 1 day a month.

People here get angry when they only make 5% a day in crypto. Pretty much nobody serious loses money in it.

Buy nvidia you faggots.

>the absolute state of everyone besides Amazon

this is just a thought but I still think people vastly oversold their positions in the market.

Such technology and setup by Amazon will still take years to make happen.

Grocery Chains are already moving forward with their own online selling and delivery systems too and will now push forward faster so the debt near term will be heavy but older people will still feel they need to head to the store, rather than paying 15 dollars a month for the privilege of buying groceries at amazon.

It is a stellar move by amazon to capture the millennial market though. I know from experience that this will be a huge drag on earnings for Amazon because the margins are incredibly tight in the food industry and beyond that, they are moving towards the organic market, which isn't cheap either.

unless they're stupid

Amazon is thinking super long term

Bezos said fuck profits let's capture the millennial market and eat up all competition

Goddamnit, Bezos is a genius. This was a steal and a half. The Whole Foods brand is super fucking solid, and with Amazon tech behind it people are only going to fall for it even harder now

the millennials are just starting to enter the 35-44 age group, which make up 70% of food spending decisions. I think the oldest millennials are now age 34-35.