Is he the coming Caesar?

Is he the coming Caesar?

because he will be stabbed and wage a war against France before?

No. Just look at his wife.

Entrepreneurs are the modern warrior caste and Mark wields tremendous clout, power, and capital. A highly competent strongman power broker (via Facebook) vis-a-vis a crumbling and stagnant bureaucracy.

That's an interesting way of looking at Entrepreneurs

>Entrepreneurs are the modern warrior caste
I don't think so.

Does he really command *that* much capital though?

I mean don't get me wrong, he has an incredible amount of wealth compared to me (or the vast majority of people) but his entire fortune (which is mainly made up of shares in Facebook rather than liquid capital he could choose to spend tomorrow) is less than the US military spends in a couple of months.

ree, in a neoliberal world order a society can only externalize economically and economic expansion is the only serious force of intra-civilizational political upset. Our military manpower effectively amounts to cucked civil servants vacationing on boats and shit

He could choose to sell his shares, so it's more or less liquid. He's richer than a lot of countries, he could use that wealth to significantly affect politics like the Koch Brothers

>warrior caste
>not royalty

Oh, and political struggle is coextensive with economic struggle more than it ever has been. Civic strife no longer has much peculiarity of land, people, or culture in a globalized information economy. Everything is abstracted, digital, and irrespective. Economic matters are the information analogue to everything real at all in this society, so it seems natural that a political shift would be rooted in kind to the nature of value in society, which is presently the nature of industry and computers n sheeit. The big computer dudes will be the political muscle

>tfw the political elite and the economic elite are merging
it's feudalism all over again

he;is a san francisco "liberal".

he once thought about building a private walled off town for facebook employees to live and work in.

his policies will only work in places where hillary won.

>it's feudalism all over again
If only.

>thought about building a private walled off town for facebook employees to live and work in.

Why?

>Economic matters are the information analogue to everything real at all in this society, so it seems natural that a political shift would be rooted in kind to the nature of value in society, which is presently the nature of industry and computers n sheeit. The big computer dudes will be the political muscle

To qualify, this stuff only matters because of the impossibility of effective political violence in the West, hence why I'm only considering economic actors. If not entrepreneurs, which element could be better described as "violent" as in externalizing and politically contentious?

Yeah, we'd at least get homes and jobs out of the deal.

>He could choose to sell his shares, so it's more or less liquid.

No, he couldn't. If he tried to do that the share price would collapse. It will take him decades to convert it to capital.

gotta encircle that jerkle

Efficiency. It was done earlier in American history during the 1800s with a lot of mining towns. It spirals out of control fast as fuck. Back then, they'd start trying shit like paying workers with company currency that they could only spend in the company towns and enforcing their own laws and ordinance. It led to quite a few deadly battles between workers, companies, pinkertons, unions, and the US military.

Someone post an ancap meme.

Yes. Judeus Caesar.