Lost my life savings to crypto

>lost my life savings to crypto

only because you sold you weak fuck

How? Anyone who got in before April should have at least 2x gains if not more.

Did you fucking sell?

I got in 3 weeks ago, listened to these idiots, went through two major dios, and I'm still up. Cause I diversify and don't panic sell in a market that has exponential growth.

Half this fucking board myself included just got in in June.

I got in in March.

I'm fucking depressed I've only tripled my net worth in that time.

Most people here seem to be able to do what I've done in a week.

Started with $2500, at about $7500 now.

What a difference a week makes. I got in in late May right after the last crash.

Lol same. If you just spread your money evenly among the coins shilled here and sell on time you are guaranteed to make money. The dips never last long.

Don't be a fucking moron those are great gains. You don't know what people are actually making in a week. Most are full of shit. Attitudes like that will cause you to make stupid decisions and loose it all trying to make better gains.

how can you lose in crypto?

spaghetti hands

>tripled my savings in crypto

I'm upset because I was too conservative.

I kept too much cash outside of coins waiting for "the dip" to come to buy in but it never really did so I only started buying in smaller dips like 2 weeks ago and that's where most of the gains came from.

I see people who claim to have come here in June and already made as much or more so I don't know.

I'm probably too diversified to be honest...and yet there are still more and more legitimate coins I want to buy.

10x since May

you better be larping or your savings amounted to about $3.50

And what makes you think the chances of anyone you talk to on here has been here from before april are?

Funny, I made my life savings from crypto.
Thank you, my friend

buy high sell low

just like the pros

thats frightening, loved april early may, where every shilled coin would spike atl 30%. made 4x profit.
now its bunch of bandwagoning newfags

Kek I thought that was the crypto capitalization market. It looks kinda similar, my god.

Got in May 26th.

8k into 20k.

the universe is just oscillation man. everything is just interconnected oscillation that can be recorded on charts.

Compare and despair nigga

Got in 2 days ago. Portfolio up 28% of initial investment. How do you lose at this?

ffs really hope i get this job so i can get into crypto already

No gains yet, but confident I can 10x on $500 by the end of summer.

I am also depressed. Only managed to turn 2k into 35k since the end of March.

>only turned $900 into 50k in 6 months

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

LOL i made 30k in 2 months

from like 3k that is I should add

>1000x'd my life savings from crypto