Does race actually matter?

I know I'm courting a shitstorm here, but hey why not? I was for a long time quite redpilled about this stuff, but once I stopped going on Veeky Forums so much and actually tried to engage a bit more with the world immediately around me - I felt that I really didn't care and it really doesn't seem to be a serious issue.

I'm a nationalist and believe in the importance of maintaining the integrity of one's culture, but does race genuinely undercut culture?

Btw to the mods, I know this would be better placed on /pol/ but I really don't think I'd get a reasonable response there.

It's gonna matter and more as whites become more and more of a minority.

How so?

Minorities are often mistreated. Have you ever taken a course on intersectionality?

>whites are (allegedly) becoming a minority
>thats bad because minorities are treated badly
>therefore we have to oppress the SHIT out of the minorities all at once
???

No minorities. Ethnostates are the solution methinks.

It's not a prospect that I look forward to, but won't that mean that the concept of 'minorities' as we understand them will cease to apply? It's not as if once race will gain ascendancy over the others

Intersectionality isn't that though.

So how exactly do you go about separating everyone racial categories, and then shipping them back to whatever country "belongs to" that race, and then setting up new countries? What agency undertakes all that effort? Who pays for it?

I for a long time hAve felt that the policy of multiculturalism has failed, but I constantly find myself eating at a Lebanese restaurant for instance, or seeing a gorgeous exotic woman, or hearing music that I'd never heard of before and I think that perhaps I'm wrong. I visited Hungary not long ago and the place seemed positively dull after about a week. One monoculture seems to stagnate - would be boring to live there.

CULTURE IS ROOTED IN RACE; WHEN RACE BECOMES CORRUPTED, OR WHEN CULTURE IS ADOPTED BY A QUALITATIVELY LESSER RACE, CULTURE BECOMES CORRUPTED ALSO.

RACISM ARISES DUE TO IGNORANCE, AND CONFUSION, REGARDING RACE; MOST PERSONS NOW DO NOT KNOW WHAT RACE IS.

If you think people are butthurt about race now, imagine a world where white people are a politically motivated minority with legitimate grievance.

Angry, politically well-placed anglo puppet masters directing the nigger tier redneck horde.

Buddy multiculturalism has its merits but whatever is happening in western Europe right now can hardly be called multiculturalism. More like invasion and displacement.

How multicultural will London be when all the churches are gone and replaced by mosques and brown people?

See, you had an interesting point until that last line. You identify yourself as someone ruled by prejudice and not by reason. I acknowledge there may well be an argument against tolerance and racial integrationism - but the process of arriving at it cannot start with the blind vitriol you and people like you espouse

Please kill yourself.

But the immigrant demographics aren't that high though.

Do you know what an invasion is?

Does IQ matter to you? The IQ of a population? The violence rates and crime statistics of a population? If these things are unimportant to you then no, race doesn't matter

Yes I do.

Yes that's fair. But I think the issue lies in the number we are bringing into Europe. Look at the black Caribbeans who went to Britain after the war - no one can fairly say that they are not today a part of the fabric of British life. That is because they spoke the language and came in relatively small, manageable numbers and were therefore properly integrated. The problem with MENA immigrants is that they are too hostile to other cultures and we are bringing them in in astonishing numbers that we cannot cope with. It's not an inherent problem of race

Which country do you live? It's easy to say race doesn't matter when you live in a nice white neighborhood. It's because of people like you that the left manage to talk the populace into accepting mass immigration of savage subhumans. I dare you to make a trip to Africa or Brazil and then we'll see if you still don't think race matters, faggot. Until then, if you truly were redpilled no not a troll, STFU you're doing the job of the left for them like a good useful idiot.

> le "you just think X because you're a loser" assertion

>they can make the social divisions based on (...) class secondary
Marxist false flag detected. Like pottery.

If your average black dude was a weeaboo that just wanted to talk about DBZ and the latest game on steam we wouldn't be having this conversation would we?

Good, succinct, interesting answer. Thanks.

You could've picked any other anime, black people LOVE DBZ

What vitriol? The last line was what mad whitey would look like and basically a joke. It used racial epithets but had nothing to do with actual racial hatred. I was saying politically subversive white identity politics would be like what /pol/ thinks the jews and blacks do but real and all the more scary for the combination

If you are going to ignore a point and get in a flap about the word nigger and meme anglo talk you should spend your time elsewhere

>Does IQ matter to you?

>It's easy to say race doesn't matter when you live in a nice white neighborhood.

My neighborhood is about 25% white. What now?

For real man, they actually do

I know user, becuause I actually have black friends, I've even fucked black women.

Still though, dark days are ahead of us.

Ah, apologies. I think I was being defensive and therefore missed your point.

gross dude

Dysgenics. Less whites = lower quality society. Art and science will be forgotten because of Muslims and we will be launched into a second Dark Age.

Enjoy genocide.

I hate Islam, it's a cancer on the planet. But again, race isn't the issue there.

It's cus theyre plebs and watch fucking Shonen anime

You deny that some races have lower intelligence than others?

Idiot.

You can't really view through individual relations but through an aggregate. There are a lot of people who hate whitey and they are growing larger and more aggressive by the day. The entirety of the world has been raised to blame all of the world's ills on European imperialism. It's real. And it's going to get worse and worse.

Tbqh I don't know enough about that. I recall s ring a map of IQs by country and Asia averaged higher than the West. It certainly doesn't make whites inferior

the polite thing to say is different intelligence. "Mine's better" is a complicated thing to say in a sample of exactly two individuals.

But aren't Trump, Brexit and the rise of nationalist parties in Europe indicative of a change? Aren't people beginning to see through the people like that who you've posted?

>some races have lower intelligence than others?

*on average*

I'll take a smart black guy over a dumb white gut any day. If you actually cared about IQ of populations, that's what you would be focusing on. But it isn't. IQ is just an excuse for irrational bigotry.

trump and brexit are indications that white people realize they need to start acting in their own interest, or they're going to be destroyed

Averages matter. Put any significant number of blacks together and they will regress to the mean.

The fight's not over until all immigration to the EU is halted and all Muslims are sent back to their countries.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Trump receive a healthy (if not equal) share of the Latino vote? And Brxit that of ethnic minorities in the UK?
I recall a friend of mine's grandma who emigrated decades ago complaining of the current wave of MENA migration into Europe because she had to work hard for everything she got in this country while the current bunch expect too much for nothing.
People don't vote on ethnic lines.

that perhaps unsatisfactorily for you does not illuminate what the effect of "blacks intermix freely with other races" would be.
You don't know. I don't know either, because when has it ever been "free"? But you sure as hell don't know alongside me.

and by that I meant in response to

>legitimate grievance
????

Integration is a farce. Black Caribbeans and other immigrants of the Empire like Indians are no more integrated into British society than a tomato belonging in a fruit smoothie. The Brits are incredibly resentful of their presence no matter how small their numbers.

It's impossible to insert a group of people from a completely different culture into a society removed from there's and expect everyone to get along. People segregate into their own communities and neighborhoods, so instead of a melting pot you have a garbage pile and each new group adds to the overflowing refuse bin.

when will people realize race is completely pseudo ideology.

and it's such a oxymoron. white is a hodgepodge of different nations, german, polish, russian, british, french. so how can one be all for white this white that and be a nationalist

and i'd like for someone to show me a nation that was ever mono cultural...

It is possible if the host culture wasn't such prejudice little snobs that are afraid of learning something about someone other than themselves.

Tomato is a fruit.

t. middle-class white liberal living in a suburb surrounded by other middle-class white liberals living in a suburb

It's okay, we get that you don't know much about cultures other than your own.

Race is only useful to justify stormfags belittling other arbitrary group of people based on muh feels of inferiority for being an useless NEET.

That's the point dingus

I cannot respect a man who isn't at least somewhat of a racist. I understand that there are many mulattoes and mystery meats in the USA who are insecure about their mud heritage, but I would never want my daughters to marry you and have filthy negroid phenotypes.

It's better that the white cucks who love living with blacks miscegenate and get absorbed and disappear into the greater Negro population. I hate racecucks more than j*ws desu.

Take note of what occurs when people discuss race here or anywhere and learn from that how intimately it is tied to people's identity. This to me is ample cause to refrain from discussing race. It is boundlessly inflammatory to just about any person because of the bearing it has on your own personality.

t. Marxist who has never read Marx and believes biology and ethnic conflict doesn't real

One thing dumb fags from /pol/ don't understand is that culture is everything while race means little.

Protect the fuck out of your culture, but as long as you can genuinely convince the children of refugees or immigrants to accept it, it's not a big deal. It's when they cling to the culture of their old homes and try to force it upon others that it becomes an issue.

Some fuck who wants to practice Islam in his own home and teach his kids about it while allowing them to form their own mix of it and your country's culture, fine. Who cares. It's when they form enormous communities and demand unreasonable accommodations without compromise like Muslims in France demanding their girls get to have special treatment and wear headdresses in the most secular country on earth, which they should have KNOWN ahead of time, that you need to tell them to shut the fuck up and deal with it.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING?

>blacks
>USA
>democratic party

There's a reason why Lyndon B Johnson said "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years"(sic).

There's a reason why there's a disproportionate amount of blacks in government positions. Shitty service and shitty attitude but they're diverse or some bullshit.

BUT

I think mass produced genetic engineering will dispel the ghost of "race".

What's going to happen when parents choose tall genes, smart genes, muscular genes, big boob and big ass genes, etc.

But until then, I'll never live in a black majority area. Didn't become homeless for a few years without observing how people group according to race when shit hits the fan.