Red pill me on MYSTERIUM

>Decentralized VPN
>Only $50M market cap
>No clusterfuck issues at ICO, solid devs

www.mysterium.network

What's the catch, why isn't there more talk about this? Scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethplorer.io/address/0xa645264c5603e96c3b0b078cdab68733794b0a71
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There was a good thread about this yesterday
I actually ended up buying in, still WAY undervalued and hasn't started getting much exposure.

just keep it a secret until it hits other exchanges. then we'll be rich

Where do you see market cap, coinmarketcap doesn't look updated

imagine this taking off and your only link to buying this is from some noname exchange in its early stages.

UNTRACKABLE VPN FOR LIFE

Total supply is ~30M but circulating supply is only 19M for the first year:
ethplorer.io/address/0xa645264c5603e96c3b0b078cdab68733794b0a71

Where do you buy this?

is there a hardcap or inflation?

There is no inflation. This amount is fixed forever.

So... buy then? How would you even store this?

You can already buy VPN in an untrackable way. Just mix your BTC in helix using TOR before buying.

This is yet another pointless token to grab BTC from noobs.

I ALSO NEED TO KNOW

PLS

Liqui exchange

If somebody wanted to be anonymous they would just use tor lmao

This will take off heavily when it hits bittrex.
BUYBUYBUY and advertise it in normie facebook groups when it goes live.

Ya dude who even uses VPNs amirite??

shitcoin shilling street shitting indians, mostly. when they're not using swarm city to rape unsuspecting buttholes they're using vpn's to shill shitcoins.

Read through the thread, there are some counterpoints but overall I think the upside far outweighs the downside.

I'll buy in when I'm back from work because even though there are downsides, they won't matter to the market. Poloniex masses will just see "decentralized VPN" & they'll eat this shit up, the same way XRP mooned because "omg banks!!".

From a $$$ perspective this is a steal.

>street shitting indian rapist detected

Is Bittrex confirmed?

I got pic from the thread that was linked. I'm just gonna hold out till then before buying, need to research this more.

before buying more*

Any exchanges other than liqui.io?

Not a scam, but this system, like most of the coins coming out these days, don't need block chain.

If you were doing a decentralized VPN service, why would you want permanent logs of everybody using it?

Just because there's a need for technology doesn't mean you need tokenization or block chain to do it

thats a really good point

i was thinking of buying some just in case, but overall i'd have to agree.

does their vpn even utilize the blockchain in anyway, or is it just the payments. seems like a gimmick desu

still, i think people will eat it up when they here decentralized block chain, not even understanding a single fucking thing.

can i make coin by hosting a VPN?

How would you track an adress to a specific person unless a government subpoena'd an exchange or something along the way? And if they are in fact going to do that, then you would be just as much at risk by buying a regular VPN with crypto anyway. This isn't a problem specific to this model.

If there are multiple IPs connected to a node is there even a way to tell which session belonged to who, even on the blockchain?

I can see why you'd be able to tell somebody connected to a node (through subpoena), but how would you know which specific session running on the node was his?

Devs had an interview and if I remember correctly they discussed this specifically.

Don't have it right now but I'm sure you can find it on YT or something.

Liqui is so low on volume lmao. Was waiting for a dip & just one big sell order caused it.

It's an ERC20 token, any Eth wallet (MEW, Mist, Parity etc)