Beg thread

I'm a poorfag trying to gain some cash.

Looking for richfags to donate a little so I can pay back a bit of my creditcard debt.

> Here have a Japanese schoolgirl for your troubles

btc: 16EB1e16h149B2hud3jQT9BGWA85K4kH1t
eth: 0x5ba129171a322ec08be67983a46e2b3140e44d5f

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
lbry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know that beg posts here are horrible, it's me too I hate them, but I can not ask, my profit margin is terribly low is in my fucking country, 1 dollar is equal to 4 of the real currency and I tried everyone The means to get a capital of at least 20 dollars to start in shitcoins, but I can not even do it, I know that beg treds are wrong is that you are going to swear at me anyway, but I really believe that if someone gave me this Chace, I would be eternally grateful.

btc:12t2rH6cm3VPW7mQJeg5fzDjjyXh7iZ6dZ

eth :0x419bf1caff214c232d6b8a78e8e70cb6b3c18983

doge:DUL3rRRPwwFvfMBXkLAfkF6rtWe74QWAxJ

verge:D5vKBCS4ta2fRXdFHAf8ygAneajwty3qQ8

RDD:RkujvsfsEUaZL4TXYSB3cyW5TKFDQqPQgf

LTC:LRyDy4dGNHdQVKqGA48B3UHzoNQbeBSxqt

C..Can I join in? I'm a poorfag as well. Sincere thank you if anyone actually does donate.

BTC: 17dnPKbHhqqCeA4xZ1qjMQXT2j3qwtSm1C
ETH: 0xaf95a63921a708b795bb29ed2ea4edb111cfebfe

Good luck as well, there might be some benevolent anonymous crypto god who wants to bless us with coin.

perhaps there is an user coin-rich who likes the kittehs - i am starting to invest in crypto, and only have a very small amount so far. trying to make some $$$ via crypto to help fund my kitten and cat rescue - we foster ferals and get them adopted, as well as volunteer at our local shelter.

help a newcoiner get started in the market and help the kittehs - they will appreciate! thanks /biz

LTC: LeRbn5tLXrinietm6rDkjvukYzQkC1cFhz

BTC: 15khtbAxgGkpTvitR9NDpj8in3oLpPrPyX

ETH: 0x14dFA4A3E36FEd7394E6B0c25e586468a3630448

will post kitteh pics and memes for coins....

If dubs CRYPTO GOD blesses me

12sGUT8kwFqkDm3w6VpcxDZNLJKbP1rEFR

We need KITTYCOIN KTC
We have doge coin so why not a cat coin...

> Some chocolate milk for our gods

Need some small support, even for small amount well be glad user!

ETH: 0x70a312df72f21485ecd7c8946f2a80b54f0919fa

BTC:
112sDGvCHRCCJb7BuyUVoYpTo1w36L2EL4

I made 100k in crypto and I won't give a single shitcoin to any of you begging faggots :^).

I need.

Just i need.

No one can understand.

btc:

1HyCvLSzHsnQD1w2Fy6abip1w5sTsDn44A

that's a great idea user! i wonder if i could create a KITTEH COIN to help support the shelter and the animals - perhaps it could be done on the WAVES platform?

pls just want to get out of debt and onto the moon. I'll settle for a telescope to watch you mooners.
0xf852f8720d0210674774C635764B5C3C715eef5B

Good for you :)

>all these fucking begging Pajeets
I bet it's all the same guy/

eth pls

quads WILLS IT! anyone wanna help create KTC? KITTEHCOIN is your new memecoin !!!

I'm looking at how to do it

Damn I need 1 wave and I don't have enough to buy it.

If anyone else can make KITTEH coin that would be awesome

Aren't those NGR coins Waves? how does that whole thing work? cant you beg in one of those threads and convert them?

I will back this. I love cats and hate beggars.

Would 50 pristine bitcoin that I mined from the early days help?

Oh never mind if you don't want them. You had quads and everything.
Good luck with kittehcoin

I have no money, wagecucking my life away just to pay rent and food. I want to play the crypto game so bad but can only watch you all get rich. Help a poorfag out with some LTC?

LKqtiyqyp2E1TC1Y6yFSGoN3afoGWHrrDz

they are, but I hate niggers so I don't want them

Send me ETH you rich pieces of shit, these fucking pussies begging like the little bitches they are shouldn't get shit. SEND ME THE ETH GODDAMNIT.

0xEF9e5ecf4f996Eec4Fe6367850c0275F25Df47B5

fair enough.

I think the cat guy left...

Get fucked you cunt, I'll fucking knife fight you for it.

sure, those coins would be most welcome.

can you possibly convert some of the memecoins like NGR and HOAX and African-American to WAVES? if it is possible, i would start KITTEHCOIN today.

otherwise i have to wait for payday so i can buy some WAVES.

the kittehs are for real, i have one on my lap as i type (i took in a litter of feral fosters last year this time, and ended up keeping two of them, they are the house kittehs now who keep the young ones in line)

LTC: LeRbn5tLXrinietm6rDkjvukYzQkC1cFhz

BTC: 15khtbAxgGkpTvitR9NDpj8in3oLpPrPyX

ETH: 0x14dFA4A3E36FEd7394E6B0c25e586468a3630448

no, cat guy is still here - if anyone has some WAVES they want to donate to help create KITTEHCOIN, send them to my waves wallet - i will give it a try!

3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

pretty please?

LTC:
LWhmxi2m8LBgUXHrTYFdGF2sikDDgrMFT7
BTC:
1CEn6jqPtDnxHgihvFmxxDm5qsTg8Vkk9Q
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

I have real issues to deal with. My pupper has low platelets and is bruising really badly. Had to do ultrasounds and x-rays. 4 different medicines and an overnight observation plus bloodwork and chemistry. Costing me what I really can't afford. I love my pupper too much to put him down no matter how much debt I must accrue. Pic related.

i feel for you user, wish i had coins to donate. vet bills can get expensive, i spent nearly $5k trying to save my cat a few years ago....

post pics

I've almost mined 0.05ETH so that should be worth 3 WAVE coins, but it will probable take another 6 hours to finish the mining so I can't do it now...

I might actually have some shit coins somewhere

I have a lot of extra ETH I will give if you beggars talk about your parents.

Were they good to you? Bad?

Make sure the address works.

here's a recent shot from their first birthday - we made them a birthday cake out of sardines!

Yeah in the past two months I've spent about $2k. Sucks hard, he's only 7, he still has at least 8 more years and me and my fiancee can't have kids (she has lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, an unknown auto-immune disease and receives chemotherapy once a month) so he is like our kid, we treat him that way at least.

My dad died last year. It was honestly the hardest thing I've ever gone through. He wasn't just my dad. He was my best friend. Mum still hurts. I can see it every time. I look at her. Fuck you, now I'm crying.

here's one from the shelter we volunteer at...these poor guys have cerebellar hypoplasia, which almost makes it seem like they are permanently drunk - we did manage to get these three adopted.

Here user: mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
Work like everyone else. 3 months are more than enough. You can start with crypto after this. Allthough i am outside of murica and the site is loading in spanish kek

And yes, they were, and mum still is, good to me.

I spent $6k to be told that my cat had cancer, which I thought was bullshit. Turned out she just had IBD and she's still alive and healthy 2 years later.

They wanted me to fucking start her on chemo. Fucking vets are even bigger leeches than human doctors.

one more (i have hundreds) from the shelter

actually pretty good, mine bailed me out once when I was down like 5000 euro in debt thanks to my bitch of an ex.

They also sponsored my trip to Japan where I live now, and just wanted me to be happy since I didn't feel at home at all.

They've come to visit me here as well which was nice.

> I'm OP

That's nice :D

LTC:
LWhmxi2m8LBgUXHrTYFdGF2sikDDgrMFT7
BTC:
1CEn6jqPtDnxHgihvFmxxDm5qsTg8Vkk9Q
ETH:
0x9695b636984611b77CF4Eb76ceA77828f0c16c78

Mother was abusive as shit, slammed my hands in car doors and shit when I was in kindergarten. Beat me everyday after school just in case I did something bad. Both parent's are alcoholics and drank pretty much every day. Got locked in my room a lot (they reversed the door knobs so the lock was on the outside). Pretty shitty parents.

Bitcoin: 1NsoRuDF3ZCqXEYmrTiNvgdRzE2eD8Dgwy

I'm depressed on Zoloft doing wagie work. Pls gib something

How long will this last? Surely it can't go on forever, and the longer it goes on the harder it is for us to get our foot in the door. I really wish i had started 4 years ago when i found out about it.

Damn.

if you join LBRY using my referral link, i'll give you back 40% of what i recieve because of you joining
just drop a throwaway email i can contact you through when i recieve them
lbry
io
/
get?
r
=
wNlFl

i truly think it is going to get bigger and bigger as time goes by and more normies get into the game.

i really wish i had bought BTC at $7 back in the day.....

0xEF9e5ecf4f996Eec4Fe6367850c0275F25Df47B5

My parents divorced 12 years ago and it was a really traumatic experience for me back then. They were okay towards me and my brothers, I guess, but we were still left scarred from their fights. Today my parents are supportive towards me, but my mother can be a bitch sometimes. That's about it, thanks user.

Please, I came late to the party :(

Eth :0x32b152377e8Fa145254e82225de234CF8fb392D4

here's another cute kitteh for you guys - i gotta head to work and go earn some shekels so i can get into this cryptogame and feed the cats!

0xf852f8720d0210674774C635764B5C3C715eef5B
single immigrant mother raising 4 kids battling alcoholism but the best mother in our eyes as she did everything she could to keep us together, fed, clothed, sheltered, and loved. shes better now and watching her grandkids and kids grow up. i wanna buy her a house.

I have a good job, but pays like shit for the moment. I was basically forced into this contract to get a work visa, I had no chance to negotiate the salary.
I wish I still had my cat, there are some stray cats literally 5 meters from my house.

What's up with the webm?

feed them and they will be YOUR cats :-)

You're making me want to give you money, you fucker. But I have 30k in crypto and 125k in student loans.

Have a good day at work.

keep working the markets with that 30k, and you will erase those student loans. i have faith in you.

thanks guys - i think making a KITTEHCOIN would be fun, if nothing else. at least something to compete with DOGE!

I dont want to be a dick but if you truly believe into the future of coins you should try everything to maximate your profits. Its fine if you want to get some cash from a richfag but if this is the future, then do this: take 3 jobs, sell stuff you dont need etc....
Sure it will be a shitty year or two but if it works out you never need to o hard labor work ever again.
I am a poorfag aswell so...

They get fed by people every day, this area has a lot of old people and there is a cat shrine nearby.

There are 5-6 cats walking around usually.

Also my apartment doesn't allow pets and it's too small for a cat.

anybody wanna hook me up with some internet moneyyy??

BTC
1KvvhJ92iB18cYqE2unZk3U4GdUCbxcnG2

ETH
0xB3E644f78a066642DDE3E4FD170E712C1aaC1FE1

LTC
LMq1Rb3tFs4gMNC4h7rp6qFicshesDoC7L

Video of the cat in the nearby shrine

Hell yeah I fucking love being poor! This is so awesome having no coins, they are totally a fad.

Just in case crypto isn't a passing trend though someone wanna drop a little ETH off for me? Could buy some extra tendies tonight...

0x2672b69a5d85a0a14ff7337c63ec36a7a0d34f28

I already have about 100 ETH.
Unlike other people, I'm not a liar so please send me more ETH: 0x99bf9e492ae331e7d284128a7a412d89274cd642

Thank you.