Fuck You All

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet on the wrong shitcoin. Feelsbadman.

Where's poohbear, the impatient?

Out poohpoohing somewhere else

>bet on this since 2 weeks
>always WAIT FOR IR WAIT FOR IT DEV WILL DELIVER EVEN THOUGH HE PROMISED TO WEEKS AGO
>decide to sell because its the only coin to survive the dip and want to buy those cheap altcoins
>literally a few hours later dev releases his finished token creation service
>+50% before I can buy back in
JUST

This is either really good news or really bad news for Bancor.

How you fucking retards always pinpoint the PERFECT time to fuck up like a fucking atomic clock

until you turn it in cash its all virtual profits

I just do not understand how you guys didn't see MNE as the biggest money geyser in crypto right now. Why anyone would sell directly before the token creation service announcement, AND a new exchange is totally beyond me. Apply yourself, anons, god damn, it's like you don't want free money.

Totally unrelated to Bancor. MNE and Bancor do very different things.

I thought I could buy back in before anything happens. I just wanted cheap coins man :(

>Why anyone would sell directly before the token creation service announcement
Dude even 90% of the anons here don't bother reading any real news they just get pushed into directions from FUD then start selling when they see red. It's even worse for normal folks what do you expect.

Redpill me on Golem

>2000 MNE

Lel I sold at 160k sats with a small profit because the only thing they have on github, the fucking contract, just looked way too fucking simple

also anyone else excited about this minereum-go type thing? normies will eat that shit up.

;^)

I remember you, we laughed you out of every thread and you still didn't believe us

I still don't believe in this shitcoin, but have fun with it guys

meanwhile none of my shitcoins have gone anywhere in the past month, excluding digibyte which mooned and then immediately crashed. why do I always back the wrong horse?

Congrats to all of us who has been hodling Minereum, next up; Bittrex or Polo and $20+

This is only the beginning... This is EASILY a $300 coin... Anyone who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.. lol

>tfw sold 300 for $1000 early on.
Feels bad.

MNE was and still is a very volatile coin. It had nowhere to go but up. It hasn't even really "dipped" once.

I unironically agree with this guy. The supply is so fucking low and it's less inflationary than ETH is. I'm predicting 50 dollar MNE within two weeks.

cointelegraph.com/news/minereum-brings-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-to-crypto-community

Strengthen your hands, user. I've been holding MNE since 20 cents.

don't feel too bad. only crypto oldfags spotted this one out of the gate. there's still time to get in before the next exchange is announced though.

feminists will actually want this off the shelf.

Not true, I am not a crypto oldfag and I found this while it was at a 10k market cap. It's really not hard. The MNE dev asked nothing from the community. There was no ICO, no premine, and it had a novel concept. The dev was quiet and consistently delivered. Crazy low coin supply and market cap. You just need to research...for example, DGB was always fucking total garbage with no justification for its price. MNE was always sitting quietly just waiting for a 10m market cap, AT LEAST.

MNEbros, when it finally hits the new exchange, are we expected a big rise too fast and a small crash before resuming it's rise upward?

lol I didn't see the gorilla on the far right.

well you might not be an oldfag, but you sure act like one. nice work user

How about I redpill you on trend following. If none of the coins had a name, you would always just put your money on the ones that tended to trend upwards right? If you day trade just do that. When you see that the red is coming from the volume of buy orders that is a warning sign to sell sell sell. When you see green volume after a dip, buy buy buy.

I would tell you to buy Sia asap. yesterday I bought sia, ltc and eth. Looks today like those were good picks. It's better to get a modest reliable return daily from valuable coins instead of risking holding bags in shitcoins even when you evaluate correctly. I know that yesterday was the best time to buy the coins I picked but I suggest you buy sia and eth now. Look at the charts. Don't sell after a 1% dip. Sell after a 3% dip that is backed by large volumes of sell orders. Invert that policy when you buy.

Everyone has personal favorite coins but at the end of the day youre going to want to trade in the green. Short term trading leads to massively larger long term gains. Good luck man, in my opinion the next couple days are looking solid for most coins.

Man i knew I should have hopped in at $1, you guys are gonna be rich when this hits $1000

we can probably expect a dip as soon as liquidity ramps up and large holders take some profits. I don't think it will be anything too severe though and plan on holding through it.

Probably, I think it could hit 30 dollars shortly after a new listing, but it will probably equalize at 20.

Thank you user, I hope my insight was vaguely useful

How do I buy or mine Minereum???

Thanks user I made a good trade yesterday on ETH, I'm up 200. Like you said I'm just trying to find trends but there are so many coins, it's difficult to follow them all

Which exchange do you use? I'm using bittrex atm but I don't like it compared to polo

Thanks guys. I'll probably just hold through it even though I'm nervously considering selling the peak and buying the bottom.

livecoin.net

dev is currently waiting on a new exchange and signed a NDA so he can't tell us who it is, but it's been in testing for weeks so I don't think it's yoshit or anything like that

You don't mine it, that's the point.

You buy it on Livecoin.net but it will be on another unnamed exchange soon. Either Bittrex or Liqui (at the least) is my guess.

I'd like to buy some again to hold for a long time, but it's way up today. I should probably wait for a dip, but for all I know it will keep going to $15 or so. Do you think I should buy now or wait?

Hard to say with the new exchange thing. BTC drops don't effect it much with the small volume. You best bet for a lower price imo would be wait for BTC to drop, buy BTC with fiat and the buy MNE. Of course that needs BTC to drop so it might not happen.

I am very confident that it will hold around it's current price. Literally the only reason it would dip is if someone sold a massive stack right now (would be an absolutely nuts idea after all this good news and a looming exchange) or if the sell walls actually push the price down.

Take that as you will. Either way, I'm very confident MNE will be over 20 bucks the second it's on another exchange.

how much are you planning on buying? if it's a few thousand or more I'd start putting in orders now because you'll have to be careful about inflating the price. if you are working with less than that, then it may be more profitable to wait for a small pullback.

I'm going to drop like $100 on it, which is my "eh, maybe this will go up, maybe I'll lose it all, don't really care that much" point. Everyone has to find their own.

I imagine most people with large stacks already believe in the coin/dev team. Seems like it would be unlikely for a "new whale" dump.